7/26/2014 - 12 Night Mediterranean Cruise - Fish Extender

Please can you add our room number to the fe list, it is 6015, thanks.
Also I noticed on the list you have a child missing for mms80, they have 7 in their group.

Thanks, Joy.

Thank you for being my backup! :goodvibes

I am going to add your stateroom number and mms80's missing child right away. :thumbsup2

Please add us to the Fish Extender list:

-- DISboard username: ngrowbo
-- Cabin #
-- Family Last Name: Rowbotham
-- First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G)
Tom
Nancy: Anna
Kincaid/B/14
Colin/B/11: Sven
Olivia/G/9: Elsa (anything to do with Frozen)
Tom and Nancy anniversary celebration: 21 years pixiedust:
No food allergies
--

Added you to the list. If your stateroom number should change, please let me know so I can update your information. I added you to the list. Please let me know your stateroom number once you have received it. FE list - the OP, Fitzpat, has not been here in over 11 months, so until they return I am posting the link to the FE list I keep over on FB. FE LIST Please let me know if the link works for everyone and if all the information is correct!
My stateroom are 5000 , 5002

Hello, we just finalized this cruise. I will post here in a minute as I would like to join the FE group. I requested the Facebook page however I have not been added yet. We are so excited!!

-- DISboard username- JPapenfuss
-- Cabin # (if you know it already) do not know yet- we have a GTY
-- Family Last Name (helps with personalizing family gifts) Papenfuss
-- First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G)
William. 69
Brian 38
Jamie 48- Female
Haley ( G ) turns 7 years old on the cruise! July 30th
-- Favorite Disney character for each of the people in your cabin, if any (this helps if people make gifts specific to the people in the room)
Haley's favorite is Ariel
Jamie's is Tinkerbell
-- Any special cruise celebrations -
Haley turns 7 on July 30th- her birthday
-- Any food allergies, etc
NONE

Welcome to the new participants.

I am rather very busy at the moment, but will add you all to the list as soon as I can. :thumbsup2

I would really like to get an updated list of who is in this FE group. I am making something that takes much time for each one and I want to know who everyone's name is and what their favorite character is. I have several names and their favorites, but there are many new people that I don't have and I don't have the leaders of this group either. Thank you for your time, Connie

I would really like to get an updated list of who is in this FE group. I am making something that takes much time for each one and I want to know who everyone's name is and what their favorite character is. I have several names and their favorites, but there are many new people that I don't have and I don't have the leaders of this group either. Thank you for your time, Connie

:thumbsup2. I agree I need to see an updated list, we have several people asking to join and getting frustrated with not being added. I don't know why Karin hadn't checked in as she is often online and posting on other threads and on the Facebook group. Fortunately we still have several weeks until the cut off date and anyone wanting to join before then will get added eventually.

:thumbsup2. I agree I need to see an updated list, we have several people asking to join and getting frustrated with not being added. I don't know why Karin hadn't checked in as she is often online and posting on other threads and on the Facebook group. Fortunately we still have several weeks until the cut off date and anyone wanting to join before then will get added eventually.

Yes, Joy, you are right - I posted on the FB group yesterday - after some time!

Unfortunately I was on vacation in February, then fell ill for two weeks and the last three weeks have been extremly busy.
I am just starting to catch up on things and since people don't post here much I need to go through a gazillion posts on FB which takes a lot of time, which I don't have at the moment.

Once on my Easter vacation I will get up to scratch here too.

I apologize for taking so long in adding some of the new members. Tom and I have been on vacation in mid February and unfortunately I fell pretty ill after coming home and was in bed for two weeks.
There was (and still is) a lot to catch up on for work, but after some "not so nice" comments on here I decided to cut the work for the FE in half and only keep this list as the ONLY FE list (means - I will no longer keep a different list on FB).
There will be a link to THIS list from FB, if you should decide to access it from there.

Please add us to the Fish Extender list:

-- DISboard username: ngrowbo
-- Cabin #
-- Family Last Name: Rowbotham
Tom
Nancy: Anna
Kincaid/B/14
Colin/B/11: Sven
Olivia/G/9: Elsa (anything to do with Frozen)
Tom and Nancy anniversary celebration: 21 years pixiedust:
No food allergies
--

Added you - please check if everything is correct.

My stateroom are 5000 , 5002

Got it!

Hello, we just finalized this cruise. I will post here in a minute as I would like to join the FE group. I requested the Facebook page however I have not been added yet. We are so excited!!

-- DISboard username- JPapenfuss
-- Cabin # (if you know it already) do not know yet- we have a GTY
-- Family Last Name (helps with personalizing family gifts) Papenfuss
William. 69
Brian 38
Jamie 48- Female
Haley ( G ) turns 7 years old on the cruise! July 30th
-- Favorite Disney character for each of the people in your cabin, if any (this helps if people make gifts specific to the people in the room)
Haley's favorite is Ariel
Jamie's is Tinkerbell
-- Any special cruise celebrations -
Haley turns 7 on July 30th- her birthday
-- Any food allergies, etc
NONE

Added you - please check if everything is correct.

List updated.

I don't know why Karin hadn't checked in as she is often online and posting on other threads and on the Facebook group.

To clarify things:
My computer is running and online every time I am home - I sometimes let it run for several days in a row without turning it off.
I am automatically signed in at the DISboards, so it might appear that I am online 24 hours - my computer is - I am not.
I do post on the DISboards - as I can do that from work during breaks.
As I stated before - work does NOT allow FB, so I can check it on my phone, but refuse to post using the phone, as it is a royal pain.

FE LIST

Please can you add us to your list

Disboard name:- Floridajo
Cabin number 6018
Family name is cook and Rogers
Mam (joanne cook) pooh bear
Dad (Peter cook) fav character Princess Jasmine
Daughter (Ella-grace cook 8 ) fav character Doc Mcstuffins
Niece (Becky Rogers) fav character tinker bell

Hope this is ok if you need anything else just let me know.

Please can you add us to your list

Disboard name:- Floridajo
Cabin number 6018
Family name is cook and Rogers
Mam (joanne cook) pooh bear
Dad (Peter cook) fav character Princess Jasmine
Daughter (Ella-grace cook 8 ) fav character Doc Mcstuffins
Niece (Becky Rogers) fav character tinker bell

Hope this is ok if you need anything else just let me know.

Could you please let me know if Becky is still a child or an adult.

Hi Becky is an adult. Can you tell me what happens now as this is the first time we have done this? Do we get given a cabin to get gifts for ?

Thanks Jo

Hi Becky is an adult. Can you tell me what happens now as this is the first time we have done this? Do we get given a cabin to get gifts for ?

Thanks Jo

You give a gift to every stateroom (or person - depending on how you want to do it) on the list and will receive something from every group on the list.

Hello, excited to join the FE!

Amy & Steve, room 6571
User name: CharmedDiamonds
2 adults, and we'll be on our honeymoon!
Our wedding will be Beauty and the Beast themed, so that's definitely our favorite Disney set of characters!
No food allergies or restrictions.

Hello, excited to join the FE!

Amy & Steve, room 6571
User name: CharmedDiamonds
2 adults, and we'll be on our honeymoon!
Our wedding will be Beauty and the Beast themed, so that's definitely our favorite Disney set of characters!
No food allergies or restrictions.

Welcome! :goodvibes
I have added you to the FE list!

FE LIST​

Looking forward to our Med Cruise on Disney Magic This is our 9th cruise with Disney.

DIS: Limalady
Cabin: 2138 and 2140
Last name: Conkel
First Name: Kathleen (Adult) Steve (Adult) Kelly (17 F), Chris (16 M) Cole (14 M)
Love all of the characters
Steve's Birthday 7/26
No allergies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter