60 Candles, 30 Million Lights, Best Friends&Family at Disney--Priceless (New 5/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickey-mouse-disney-christmas_zpsafd81ebf.jpg

That's good that you complained, not because you got a credit (though that's obviously nice), but because they need to know what happened.

I wasn't expecting anything (although it sure was nice), but I wanted them to know how bad it was.

Love, love, loving the updates!! :goodvibes

Thanks, Camille.

I loved seeing the video of Nicki surprising your handsome, hat wearing hubby. :lovestruc His response was priceless! Totally worth all the headache, at least I hope it was! :laughing:

There was pure joy in that man's heart.

I've commented on most of your pictures on FB, but I'm sure loving all the pics this trip!! Wow! Y'all got some really great photos!! You would never know you weren't feeling well. :sad2:

I was determined not to let stomach pains ruin the trip...although as the night wore on, it got harder.

By the way, Des really knows how to play to the camera! She looks so cute with your boy in all their pics! :lovestruc

This might have something to do with the fact that she is a dancer.

The pictures of the boys sleeping is too cute!! :rotfl: Not to mention the dueling lollipops!! :laughing: I like seeing they know how to get into as much trouble as the gals do. :woohoo:

You put these two guys together and it is a hoot.

Your first day looked like it met up to all your expectations and more! That is, until you didn't get any sleep. :rolleyes:

We could have not asked for a better start to the trip...well, maybe a little sleep.

I'm happy to hear they were concerned enough to try and make this right. I sure wish Disney would realize POP Warner is a detriment to their business rather than seeing it as a money maker. :rolleyes: I have never heard a good thing about them when it comes to staying on WDW property, wish they would get their act together. I wonder if there is anyone you/we can complain to with Pop Warner?

Something needs to be done about it...it is out of control.

The updat
es are fabulous and I am SO happy you received a little compensation for what you endured.

I wanted to make sure I wished one of my favorite people a truly blessed Christmas with many happy family memories!

Judy, Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family as well. I'm glad they at least acknowledged our complaints.

What a bummer about the loud and obnoxious people at the pool - right outside your door, no less... I am very glad you were able to complain and that Disney compensated you.

I just wanted to stop by and wish you a...

mickey-mouse-disney-christmas.jpg

D~ (Sorry it's so big...)

Thanks, D; like I said previously, I wasn't looking for anything but for Disney to acknowledge they have a problem.

Thanks for the Christmas wishes, and the same to you and your family.

that's a nice chunk of change to get back from Disney :thumbsup2

wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

It was a pleasant surprise (and it will allow me to pick up a few things I wanted but didn't get due to Christmas shopping).

Merry Christmas to you and Megan too.

Merry Christmas Kathy and Mark

disney.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Pat.

So glad that Disney responded to your complaint and tried to make it right.

I'm happy they responded; now let's hope they do something about it.

Merry Christmas Kathy and Mark !!!!!

ChristmasMickeygathering.jpg

Thanks, Jen; the same to you and your family.

How awesome !!! But let's hope they also talked to the CM's working and instructed them how to avoid costing Disney $300 again!!!:thumbsup2 I can't say I have ever had a problem at Pop !! But Judy would tell you when I sleep ain't nothing gonna disturb me :rotfl2::rotfl2:

You are so right, Rosie. They need to figure out something to do with those people. Pop never has the Pop Warner kids.

MERRY CHRISTMAS KATHY, MARK AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!!

untitled_zpsf31febcc.png

The same to you, Stephanie.

Maybe we should have complained about that too then...

My sis and bil each got a one day pass as compensation for our food allergy complaint. We were concerned enough about that though that pop Warner was nothing more than a minor annoyance in comparison.

You should have, Andy. There was no excuse for the behavior of that entire group. I'm glad they took care of the food allergy complaint.

Merry Christmas!

Glad they gave you some $ back. Hopefully they won't be a Pop Warner resort in the future.

Merry Christmas!!:santa:

I actually live in Normal, IL right now and teach in Pontiac, IL. Its an interesting place to live since you get a weird mix of "suburban type people" and "country folk." :laughing:

I am enjoying your TR. Thanks for sharing your stories, it looks like you had a great trip!

Merry Christmas!

Glad they gave you some $ back. Hopefully they won't be a Pop Warner resort in the future.

I think they should disassociate themselves with Pop Warner altogether.

Merry Christms to you too.

Just waiting on the children to wake up and sharing more holiday wishes.

Judy, hope you and the family have a blessed Christmas.

Merry Christmas!!:santa:

I actually live in Normal, IL right now and teach in Pontiac, IL. Its an interesting place to live since you get a weird mix of "suburban type people" and "country folk." :laughing:

I am enjoying your TR. Thanks for sharing your stories, it looks like you had a great trip!

We've been to Normal for wrestling, so we are familiar with the area. Yes, it is a weird mix.

I'm glad you are enjoying. Merry Christmas.

I hope all of my wonderful DIS friends had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Here are a few pictures of our past two days:

Me and Des at Mark's sister's house

MeandDes.png

Andy and Des

Christmas2012007.jpg

Des and Grandpa

Christmas2012001.jpg

Our house today

Mark trying on his new baseball hat I bought him

Christmas2012024.jpg

Christmas present from my hubby

GiftfromAndy.jpg

Christmas present from Andy

GiftfromAndy2.jpg

The three of us (missed having Markie and Alisha home for Christmas)

Christmas2012032.jpg

So glad to hear that Disney responded to your complaint!

The pictures are wonderful. Sad that you didn't have Markie and Alisha there though.

LOVE the picture frame from Andy!!!

You have tons of creative friends with all the holiday image wishes...

but let me just also wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :goodvibes

Glad you complained to Disney about the PW kids...I really wish they would do something about them, I read the same thing year after year about them, and yet Disney does nothing. :confused3 I also wish they would go at a different time of year than December! Oh well!

Great pics, looks like you had a nice Christmas! :santa::santa:

All caught up! I hope you had a Merry Christmas Kathy! Sounds like you did...

I'm really enjoying this TR! Can't wait for the next update. :thumbsup2

Wow this TR moves fast lol I'm already behind again. I'm glad that Disney listened to your complaint and did something for you. I'm loving all of your pictures too :goodvibes

I would not call myself a resort snob, but more of a "money snob". I can get Old Key West for $400 less than I would pay for CSR for the same amount of nights. To me, that's more dining at Yachtsman and souvenirs.

That's exactly how Nicki and I felt about each other when we first met. Now we can't wait until I move there.

Wow...yeah, I'd go for OKW at that price everytime, too! ::yes:: OKW is just lovely and I really enjoyed the fact that the quiet pool closest to our villa had a hot tub, thus there was little to no reason to go to the main pool, although Max might get a little bored there.

Anyway...my goodness you all look like you're having a wonderful time! And all the Christmas pictures are just getting me even more excited for my trip, if that's even possible at this point.

So sorry about the Pop Warner folks. That's the worst. :furious: And I'm sorry Mark couldn't use the hot tub...that would have had me fuming as I love some good hot tub time!

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, Kathy! Glad to hear Disney credited money back to you and hopefully they make the necessary changes with this PW group...unreal how they behave without consequences!!

Kathy, In spite of your little unfortunate incident at CSR with Pop Warner I did it...

Did what you may ask?

I went online and booked my trip for 11/29/13- 12/06/13 at CSR. :cool1::banana::beach:

We ended up going business class which is CSR's version of club level (now being offered starting 1/2013). We did it because after looking at hundreds of resort pictures and also having briefly walked the property area last year around the Dig Site, we like the Cabana area the best. The club level is located in Cabana 9b, and from what we have read looks to be a very good location. I appreciate all your help and since this resort comes highly recommended from you, I'm sure we can't go wrong.

P.S. During my Internet surfing about CSR and looking at the unofficial website for CSR, I found a post of yours on the CSR forum showing you with your two children back in 2000. Very cute. ;)

I'm back on the boards finally, its been a while!! I have been working so much on a computer that I never get on after work (besides facebook :rotfl:). Looks like a great start to the trip and I am glad Disney responded to your complaint, that would have really irritated me at the resort!!

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!! :goodvibes

Glad to see you had an awesome Christmas!!! Love the updates, hate that you had to complain, they need to do something about them kids, they're complained about quite a bit!!!!! LOVE the surprise videos as well!!!

Anxiously awaiting the next update!!! :surfweb:

I'm gonna be here on the dis quite a bit more, gonna start my 40th PTR a year out...which is Jan 12th!! It's a biggun!!!

Have a happy New Year!!!! party:

Because of the Christmas holidays, I'm just now getting around to catching up. The decorations at the resorts and around Disney are gorgeous! I so want to go back during that time of year.

I'm sorry to hear that the Pop Warner group was causing such a ruckus and right outside your room. Too bad the CMs didn't respond while you were there. At least you can feel better that Disney acknowledged your complaint and threw in a credit to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter