6 kids under the age of 6 take on WDW, will Santa still visit when we get home?

Hoping to find some down time this snowy weekend and start my TR. Do I just continue here or start over again? Help!?!!:confused3

I would just continue from here:goodvibes Your PTR is pretty short...now if it was 50 pages.........:lmao:

Besides, i think the mods sombine them together anyway

Paula

So, on Sunday, December 7th we woke the alarm going off at 3:00 a.m!! We were going to Disney world!!!! I couldn't believe the day had FINALLY arrived!!:dance3:

Todd and I had packed the car the night before so it was just time for us to get showers, feed the cat and wake the kids. We got ourselves ready and woke Ethan and Lucas about 3:20 or so, we had given them baths the night before and dressed them for the day so they just needed to get their shoes on before heading to Logan. We waited until about 3:40 or so to get Cole up, the car was warming up, I got him up and changed his diaper and off we went! The boys were SO good, they were all still a bit sleepy but were so excited and happy we woke them. We backed out of our driveway about 3:45 a.m and about 4 my cell phone rang, it was Tracey making sure we were on our way.:drive: I was never SO happy to talk to someone at 4 a.m., we talked about 1/2 an hour about where we both were, how far from the airport and how we would see each other (finally!!) in just a few hours now!! :banana:

We got to the park n' ride about 5 a.m, had a shuttle bus waiting for us and got to Logan about 5:45 a.m. I couldn't believe it, it started to SNOW when we got to the park n'ride but thankfully not enough to get in our way that day!! We got through security smoothly and with barely any wait. We met some nice ladies and their boys in the line in security who also had a son named, Cole, so we chatted with them. It was funny, we ended up running into them 2-3 times during the week. And we finally got to our gate about 6ish for potty breaks, breakfast and to wait for our 7:16 a.m. flight.

Here is a picture on the flight, Cole fell asleep about an hour into it
<a href="http://s704.photobucket.com/albums/ww50/princessher4princes/?(thankfully!) and the boys were given an early Christmas present from us. We got them both POTC mix sticks to entertain them on the plane and make our lives a bit easier!! :)

We got to MCO about 10:30 and landed to sunny, mid 60's Florida! AHH! We were here.:yay: I got a text message from Tracey and they got onto Magical Express about 10 minutes ago and they were on their way to Pop. We headed right to the line and waited about 20 minutes to get our okay to get on the bus. Todd took the boys to the potty while I waited and the lady from ME told us all, thanks for being patient but they were expecting 2000 more people in the next 2 hours! SO glad our flight was bumped a bit earlier than we expected when we booked this trip!:woohoo: People were complaining about the how long the line was but I didn't mind, I was there, it was sunny and we were going to see my best friend in an hour!! Tracey continued to text me as to where they were and what was going on on her end.

We got onto ME about 11 or so and headed to Pop. Sorry I didn't take any pictures, but we've all seen it and I was too busy entertaining the boys to get anymore pictures this morning.

We finally got to Pop about noontime, Adam and the kids met us outdoors and as soon as I gave out kisses and hugs, I ran in to find Tracey and Emmi. Finally, we were here!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

to be continued.....did check in go smoothly? And where did we have lunch? what did we do this day??

Okay guys, what am I doing wrong, Cole's picture didn't post? I tried a couple of times, thanks!! :goodvibes I copied the link under the picture and pasted...what am I doing wrong??:confused3

Disney1208001.jpg

Here is the picture of Cole and us on the plane....poor sleepy baby!! :cutie:

Oh, Cole looks so adorable! How did he do on the plane ride?

Can't wait for more!:banana:

Oh, Cole looks so adorable! How did he do on the plane ride?

Can't wait for more!:banana:

Cole did great on the plane ride down, considering he slept most of it, the way home on the other hand was a different story.....he was up and bouncing back and forth between Todd and I. I was SO happy when we landed in Boston and we could let him run!!:worship: Keeping a 17 mos. old still for almost 3 hours is tough!!! :lmao:

Okay, so I left off when we finally arrived at Pop and went to check in. Todd stayed with the boys and Tracey, Adam and kids while I went to check in. It was a breeze, got the connecting rooms we asked for but our rooms weren't ready yet. After all, it was only noontime, they told to call the front desk in 1/2 hour to see where we were assigned. We decided to go to Everything POP for lunch and call when we were done. We all grabbed a quick lunch, Tracey and I had the chicken ceasar salad, cheesecake and diet cokes, the guys had burgers and the kids all had pizza. It was a great lunch and we were happy to find out that after lunch our rooms were ready!!:banana:

We searched down our rooms, we were on the second floor, 70's building in connecting rooms. The rooms were clean, nothing special, but we were happy to be "home" for the week and we had a place to put our things. Here are some pictures of the kids from the room...

Disney1208004.jpg

and here is one of just Cole and baby Emmi, this was Cole's first experience with anyone smaller than him, he was SO cute and SO sweet to her. They were cute together all week long...

Disney1208003.jpg

After unpacking some and getting freshened up, we decided to head to DTD for the afternoon and night. We had dinner ressies at Raglan Road tonight at 5 p.m. Will continue some more later, got to download some more pictures.....thanks for reading!!:goodvibes

awww the pics are so cute!! nice job starting yout TR, i can't wait to see the kids faces when they see all the "magic' to come:wizard:

Paula

:rotfl: Thanks for reading girls, sorry I'm off to a slow start...just trying to coordinate the pics and all with the day. It's a lot of work, as you both know!!:goodvibes

So, I left off freshening up to go to DTD. We headed to the bus stop and were picked up right away and it was our first of many funny bus rides. Remember, we're a Grand Gathering, and you couldnt' miss us! Between baby backpacks, bags, strollers, 6 kids and 4 adults, you could see/hear us coming a mile away!!:rotfl:

We got to DTD about 4 or so, went into a few shops and just enjoyed letting the kids run, the view and the fact we were officially on vacation!:banana: It was such a great feeling!!!

Here are a few of the things we saw in our travels...the kids were so excited to check this place out, I would have made a dinner ressie here but last year Lucas was SO AFRAID of the animals when we had dinner our first night of our trip, so I decided it wasn't a good idea...it wasn't a good start to our trip last year.
Disney1208006.jpg

From there, we headed to Pin Traders, the kids had their lanyards ready and Hailey, Zach and Emmi wanted to buy a starter kit to trade for their first vacation, too. Here are a few pics...note how excited Lucas was to see "Mickey" for the first time!!:love:
Disney1208009.jpg

Disney1208010.jpg

Cole checking out the sights for the first time (well, second, but he was only 3 mos. old last time!! lol!!)
Disney1208007.jpg

Me and Cole...horrible pic of me, but I was so happy to be there!! So, I"ll share!
Disney1208008.jpg

The kids checked out the pins they wanted to buy for the week, but we had other ideas on that. I had bought a set of 20 pins from Ebay for them to learn how to trade for the week, I figured I would give them one every morning and they could keep it or trade it and it saved us a boatload of money. It was a great tip I learned here on DIS and I highly suggest this to anyone looking to trade pins.:thumbsup2

We headed over to the Lego Store and let the kids check things out...they had fun.
Disney1208012.jpg

and I always love this guy..isn't it amazing what they can do with Legos??:confused3
Disney1208011.jpg

It was about time to check in at Raglan Road to we headed over that way. On the way we saw the new TRex place, wow, that looked cool..I didn't know about that when we booked but think we'll give it a try next time. Seems like something the boys would have loved.

We got to RR a bit early, checked in and were seated in about 15 minutes or so. We had a great meal and it was nice to take a load off and eat our dinner in Disney and start planning our first day at the parks....we were off and running!!

Here are a few pics at dinner...Here is Hailey and Lucas
Disney1208013.jpg

And Emmi...obviously, she enjoyed her meal!!:lovestruc
Disney1208014.jpg

Sorry I didn't get anymore pics this day.....we thoroughly enjoyed our meal there and would go back again. They have a great menu and the desserts were to die for! I highly recommend the bread pudding!! Diet, what diet? The first of MANY desserts this trip, afterall, we were on the dining plan and god forbid I leave a dessert...lol! :rotfl: Actually, my DH was happy to finish whatever I couldn't this week, I was trying to be somewhat good but had at least a bite of whatever I ordered....I did a lot of walking to balance them out, don't worry!!:scared1:

Tomorrow will be our first day at MK!! I couldn't wait. We got back to the hotel about 8 and got the kids quickly to bed and hit the hay ourselves, we had been up since 3 a.m and we had a full week ahead of us!!!

Up next..did we make rope drop?? :confused3

Thanks for reading!:goodvibes

Monday morning the phone rings and it's Stitch telling me to get out of bed!! Boy, that was annoying and not the last time I heard that this week. But I was up and moving and ready to start my day because we were going to Magic Kingdom!!:yay: I couldn't wait. We decided to meet up with Tracey and Adam and kids about 7 a.m and we'd head to Everything Pop for breakfast. Here are some pictures on the way, what great theming Pop had, it was really cute and the kids got a kick out of it. This was outside of our room area (70's building).

Disney1208015.jpg

and another one....
Disney1208016.jpg

I had packed pop tarts (vacation food!) and granola bars for the kids and we'd use a snack credit for breakfast. I had a blueberry muffin and Todd would get the danish and we'd use our refillable mugs for drinks. Worked out well and it was enough to start our days. We were on our way....Mickey here we come!!:cloud9:

We got to MK about 9, didn't make it to rope drop, maybe later in the week.:confused3 It was hard to get us all ready and out in enough time, the baby needed a bottle, the kids needed to go to the potty and for us to get organized took a lot. But we made it. But here are some sights on our way....it was beautiful!!

Disney1208018.jpg

and a "hidden Mickey"
Disney1208019.jpg

the decorations are so pretty this time of year....I loved it!
Disney1208017.jpg

our friends....:love: ;)
Disney1208020.jpg

We headed over to Tomorrowland first
Disney1208021.jpg
the kids really wanted to ride Buzz Lightyear. I was a bit hesitant, as a child my Mom and Dad always took us on It's a Small World first so that's what we have done in the past. But, this was our friends first trip and we would get there, eventually.:cutie:

Here is our rednecked picture, it's hard to see, but it's me, Cole and Todd.The big boys went all on their own.
Disney1208022.jpg

The usual pic with Zerg..we tried our hardest to get all the kids to look, but we weren't so successful!! :rotfl:
Disney1208023.jpg

From Buzz we headed over to the Speedway....
Disney1208034.jpg

Tracey, Emmi, Cole and I sat this one out...the guys took the "big" kids on it, which was fine by me, I really don't like this ride. I always get stuck in the car that breaks down, doesn't go or maybe it's just me...so I was fine Todd taking the boys and we enjoyed some sun and quiet time with the babies.
Here is a pic of Cole & I
Disney1208024.jpg

Cole making his own fun.....
Disney1208025.jpg

Is he a HAM or what??:confused3
Disney1208026.jpg

and having fun with Emmi...
Disney1208033.jpg

And here are our racers....
Adam, Hailey and Zach
Disney1208029.jpg

Todd, Ethan and Lucas-- look at Todd's knees, he barely fit!!:rotfl:
Disney1208030.jpg

Disney1208031.jpg

Disney1208032.jpg

From there, we decided to head to Fantasyland, we knew it would be busy, since it was a Monday and we wanted to be sure to get on the favorites....would we or was it already too late?:confused3 Stay tuned....popcorn::

On our way to Fantasyland, look who we found....Scrooge! It was time to break out the autograph books we had!!
Disney1208035.jpg

Disney1208036.jpg

Disney1208037.jpg

Cole wanted nothing to do with him. This was our first character interaction, so hopefully it will get better later in the week....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter