6 kids under the age of 6 take on WDW, will Santa still visit when we get home?

LOVE that picture, so precious!

If you do decide to write a PTR, can you post a link here so we can find you? I'd love to read about your girls trip. I know what you mean though about the trip being a long ways off, I'm in the same boat, except mine is even further away than yours, seems like a long time to try and keep a PTR going!

I miss writing and chatting with you all, so I'm seriously thinking about it.

I love that picture. I know exactly the spot it was taken too!

You're too smart!!;)

Love that last picture :love: Was that at Disney

I am glad that you were able to get your watch too!!!

Thanks for writing this great Trip Report!!!:woohoo:

Thanks!! No, that wasn't at Disney, but I thought it was a nice way to end...with us all walking away and I didnt have one of us like that at Disney. We did a family photo shoot in October and it's from then.

I love your final picture! I have been sick and I just got finished with the report. I am glad that Santa made it. Thanks for sharing your report. I really enjoyed reliving it with you.

Thank you!! Oh no, I hope you're feeling better!! Yes, Santa made it, our kids were SO good, he needed to make a visit for sure. :santa: Thanks for letting me share with you!!

Hi Kristen...OMG!!! I love that picture!!! What a great ending! I have a tear in my eye...stop doing that to me!:laughing:

Thanks Leighan!! I like that pic, too, even though my butt looks huge!! LOL!!:lmao:

ADORABLE final pic!! Too cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. I'm anxiously awaiting your next trip!! :goodvibes

Hi!! Thanks Christine!! My wheels are spinning and thinking of starting it soon....

What a wonderful ending! I love the pj pic! That's one to share with their fiances someday.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. I enjoyed it!

Yes! I will definately share that pj shot with the future girls in my boys lives!! It's too cute not too!!;) Thanks for reading!!:goodvibes

I would at least start the thread now. It seems like as soon as I labled my TR complete it was moved and people could no longer post. This way at least your readers will know where to find you.:goodvibes

Oh okay, thanks for the tip!!! I wondered where you went!!:confused:

Could be worse Kristen, you could have 9 months to go and already have started a pretrippie:rolleyes1

LOVE that last picture. That is sooo cute!
True, true, Tracy!!;)

Just found your TR. Subbing so I can go back to read popcorn::

Hi! Thanks for coming by and reading...:cutie:

Your report was so much fun to read, thanks again for sharing your story.

I'm not sure yet if I'll do a PTR, I know what you mean about it being so far away and we're not going until August. Although the (obsessive compulsive) planning has begun. I'm a DVC owner and we are doing a split stay -- 3 nights at the Treehouse Villas and the rest of the time at Animal Kingdom Villas. Everyone is so excited to try out these new resorts it's hard not to get excited even this early :banana: But I have another trip coming up first in April so I think I'll probably focus on that and when I get back it will be time to think about August. I'm sure you have already thought about what you are going to do on the trip with your mom -- once you have the trip planned it's hard not to think about it. Let me know if you decide to do a PTR -- I'd love to follow along.

Oh, and your last picture was absolutely adorable! You should have it framed as a nice reminder of your family trip!:)

Aww, your so sweet, thanks for letting me share with you!! It's been fun. I can't wait to hear about your trip! Are you doing a PTR for your April trip? I would love to hear about the treehouse villas, someday, someday.....:cloud9:

KRISTEN! I came over to read your TR... love your kiddos. OMG - what an adorable family ya'll are. Can't wait to read more.

Hi!! Thanks for coming over and for your nice compliments!!:goodvibes

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to start a PTR for my Mom's trip...just trying to come up with a catchy title...anyone have any good ideas?:confused3 My wheels are spinning and as excited and my Mom and Jodi are, they aren't a DIS addict like me (and some other people I know...lol...:rotfl: ) and I'm not getting my fill that I need on a daily basis with them!! SO, if you're will to come along for the (long!) ride, let me know!! And I'll get started....thanks and hope you're all well. I miss chatting with you all!!:cutie:

I'm so in! You should definitely start a PTR, I agree that it's a great way to stay connected with everyone and get your Disney fix. Hmmm now we need to think of a name...I'll think about it and let you know if I can think of anything catchy :goodvibes

Sorry, I don't usually read posts where the OP replies to other posts. Didn't see the writing in red. I'd love to join your PTR.

Yay for a PTR!! I don't have any witty titles though, sorry! :lmao:

I'm so in! You should definitely start a PTR, I agree that it's a great way to stay connected with everyone and get your Disney fix. Hmmm now we need to think of a name...I'll think about it and let you know if I can think of anything catchy :goodvibes

Yeah another pre trip report:cool1: Sorry I dont have any witty ideas either.

I'll read your PTR! I'm no help with a catchy title though either :headache:

Sorry, I don't usually read posts where the OP replies to other posts. Didn't see the writing in red. I'd love to join your PTR.

Hey girls!
Stay tuned, I'm still trying to come up with a catchy title....this weekend is NUTS for me, so hopefully by Monday I can come up with something get this started. Thanks for being patient and for joining along!! Hope you're all well!!! Have a great weekend!!

Take care,
Kristen:flower3:

Great trip report...loved it. The pics are awesome, what a great looking bunch. Have fun on your girls only trip.

Great trip report...loved it. The pics are awesome, what a great looking bunch. Have fun on your girls only trip.

Thanks for reading and for your nice compliment!!!:goodvibes Can't wait for our girls only trip....6 more months...especially on days like today when it's snowing...again!!:mad:

Stay tuned, will be writing a PTR for the new trip soon!!
Thanks!
Kristen

Aww, your so sweet, thanks for letting me share with you!! It's been fun. I can't wait to hear about your trip! Are you doing a PTR for your April trip? I would love to hear about the treehouse villas, someday, someday.....:cloud9:

I'm still not sure about the PTR -- I have never done one and after reading some of the ones on here (yours included!) I just don't know how interesting mine would be. The April trip is actually a solo trip (unless anyone decides to join me between now and then) -- I have developer points from my DVC purchase last year and no way was I going to let them expire! I'm looking forward to relaxing and doing just what I want to do :yay: The August trip will be jam packed and all about what the kids want to do. I don't have any kids but my friend's kids who will be coming on that trip are like my nieces and nephews and I can't wait to share some special memories with them!:flower3:

I am looking forward to your PTR -- can't help you on how to post the link though -- I am lucky I figured out how to put a quote in the reply:rotfl: I'll check back for the link soon!

Hi Everyone!

I've been slacking, sorry about that!!:goodvibes Still have no title but wanted so share, only 90 more days until ADR time, it will fly by. We've come up with a tentative schedule that I would love to share with you all...just can't figure out how to attach a new PTR to this...anyone?:confused3

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekends!!
ttys!

Hi Everyone!

I've been slacking, sorry about that!!:goodvibes Still have no title but wanted so share, only 90 more days until ADR time, it will fly by. We've come up with a tentative schedule that I would love to share with you all...just can't figure out how to attach a new PTR to this...anyone?:confused3

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekends!!
ttys!

I don't know how to attach it. I would just start a new thread and post the link here. I am anxious to read about your plans! :yay:

I agree, posting a link here would work fine I think, that is what I did. Can't wait to hear what your plans are Kristen!! Happy planning :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter