5th Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Sunday, December 9th, 2007

Would it be ok if I maybe join too? It'll just be me. And I'm from MA too! AND own plenty of Red Sox clothing lol.

Only if you know the words to Dirty Water (or can at least scream "Love that Dirty Water. Boston you're my home.").

Only if you know the words to Dirty Water (or can at least scream "Love that Dirty Water. Boston you're my home.").

I can do one better!! I know the words to "Tessie"!!! We sang it at the top of our lungs at the Rolling Rally while we watched Papelbon dancing with The DropKick Murphys!

Three weeks to go people...three weeks. It's getting close. Can't wait to start packing.

Already have the red sox...will have to borrow my DD's Sox hat, and Pats hoodie.

We attended last year's meet just before our cruise but this year the meet is the day after our cruise leaves port. :sad2:

I'm sorry we are going to miss it. :sad1:

Okay....have my new very special Soxy Lady tee shirt, to be worn with DD's way too small for me Josh Beckett shirt...will leave it unbuttoned, got new Jibbitz...Red Sox as well as Patriots...I think I'm good to go.
Now...just need a place to go to...hurry up Dec!!:banana:

Buttons are 'up to the individual'...at your discretion. This is going to be somewhat interesting. Okay...who's up for going buttonless???:rolleyes1

Buttonless would be tame compared to the group that showed up last year. :eek:

3 weeks from right now we will be there!!!:cool1: Wait...wheres my friends????:dance3:

So now we will be unbuttoned walking around with our "Buckets 'o Booze" :scared1:.....so, who's bringing the bail money, or are we just starting one big pool? :confused3 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Buttons are 'up to the individual'...at your discretion. This is going to be somewhat interesting. Okay...who's up for going buttonless???:rolleyes1

It's going to be hard to unbutton a shirt with no buttons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter