5th Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Sunday, December 9th, 2007

Why am I picture real live Mary Ann wearing one of those beer hats with a straw, lying on the floor under the table at jellyrolls?

No, No....I am going to redeem myself

really, I am :rotfl:

hi!! I think I will come join you guys. I am arriving that day...the only catch is you guys have to celebrate my birthday with me!! On the 10th, so technically at 12:01 that night, lol...

Oh and btw, how big is mousefest?? I planned this trip around my birthday but is it going to be extra crowded that week? I am a former CM and have been so many times...just never in December!!

How much of a birthday celebration do you want? Do you want us to let the piano players know so that they can bring you onstage? I don't want plan it that way if you don't want that. hehe.

Mousefest doesn't affect crowds too much. There are maybe 1000 people tops, and most of the events end on Sunday, so it should be a non issue for you.

How much of a birthday celebration do you want? Do you want us to let the piano players know so that they can bring you onstage? I don't want plan it that way if you don't want that. hehe.

Mousefest doesn't affect crowds too much. There are maybe 1000 people tops, and most of the events end on Sunday, so it should be a non issue for you.

I am a former tourguide at the Great Movie Ride...it's not easy to embarrass me...although I hate singing in front of people, lol.

Ok, I was worried about Mousefest since their website said 2000 people showed up last year

We'll make sure you have a magical birthday at Jellyrolls :)

hi!! I think I will come join you guys. I am arriving that day...the only catch is you guys have to celebrate my birthday with me!! On the 10th, so technically at 12:01 that night, lol...

Oh and btw, how big is mousefest?? I planned this trip around my birthday but is it going to be extra crowded that week? I am a former CM and have been so many times...just never in December!!

I will joining amanda so count me in to!

It will be nice to see you again Karen.

Karen, you might not remember me but we met at AK a couple of trips back and ran into each other at the Safari later on.

Anywho, we will be booking in on the 9th of December and I made a note of your meet as it sounds like a great way to spend our first night.

Hope we can make it as I am betting you will spur the piano men to heights even they could not imagine!! :thumbsup2

Slightly Goofy/Linda

It will be good to see you again, too, Kelly!

And I'll look forward to seeing you again as well, Linda!

I am flying in on the 6th :cool1:, and might be able to be there Sunday. Todd flies in with his parents/sister on the 9th, and they are definitely not the types who would enjoy Jellyrolls :eek:. So we might not be able to break away since that is their first night :(. But anyway - I'll be at WDW either alone or with mom for a few days before that, and am ready for another December with all my DIS buddies :banana:.

I am flying in on the 6th :cool1:, and might be able to be there Sunday. Todd flies in with his parents/sister on the 9th, and they are definitely not the types who would enjoy Jellyrolls :eek:. So we might not be able to break away since that is their first night :(. But anyway - I'll be at WDW either alone or with mom for a few days before that, and am ready for another December with all my DIS buddies :banana:.

Yay......at least you'll be there with us for part of the fun!!!

Hope you can make it Krista:goodvibes :goodvibes Looking forward to seeing everyone:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny&Belinda

Better bump us up before we fall into obscurity!!!!

I cant believe we only have 3 pages after 6 months! Where is everyone???

Well, perhaps more will see us and want to join in the fun now that it's so much closer!!! Any takers???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter