5th Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Sunday, December 9th, 2007

Hear, Hear on the warmer nights. Of course, enough drinks in Jellyrolls and you won't notice the cold outside.

I'm staying longer this year in hopes of hitting a few of those mysterious warm days (mid 70s or higher) that I've heard about happen in Dec. I think in 3 years of trips I've managed to get 3 days of warmish weather. Seems when I land the warm weather leaves the area. ;)

wdwr, maybe if you would remember to close the door behind you before you cross the border and head south the cold weather might not follow you? Since I will be there at the same time I thought I would make the suggestion. Should I bring a parka???:rotfl:

Slightly Goofy

wdwr, maybe if you would remember to close the door behind you before you cross the border and head south the cold weather might not follow you? Since I will be there at the same time I thought I would make the suggestion. Should I bring a parka???:rotfl:

Slightly Goofy

I remember to close the door, it's the window I keep forgetting about.:thumbsup2

And the parka can't hurt.:laughing:

All of us Boston folks should wear Red Sox shirts to Jellyrolls. My friend Jen might not sit with us, though, as she is a Yankees fan.

I'd wear a Cleveland Indians shirt (if I owned one). How are you enjoying the free furniture Karen???

I suppose I could ask my daughter's high school principal if he has any Patriots shirts that I can borrow. Afterall, his son Mike is #50 on the team. But if I say "Go Pats", I'll get drummed out of NE Ohio for sure.

I'd wear a Cleveland Indians shirt (if I owned one). How are you enjoying the free furniture Karen???

I suppose I could ask my daughter's high school principal if he has any Patriots shirts that I can borrow. Afterall, his son Mike is #50 on the team. But if I say "Go Pats", I'll get drummed out of NE Ohio for sure.

Sleeping in a free bed is much better than sleeping in a bed that cost over $1000 :) I'm thinking I'm going to buy myself that Thomas Kinkade print when I go to Disney World :)

Very cool that your school principal's son plays for that Pats! We'll cheer him on in the Super Bowl ;)

wdwr, as yes, it is always the 'details' that mess us up. Might I ask how many windows there are on the border? You might need a bit of help with that one. I will notify our border patrol and see if they can lend you a hand. On the other hand, maybe leaving your windows open will help with the whole global warming problem? One just never knows what to do.

I have a brand new, bright red, parka so I am set.

SG/Linda

WMKathy - Got any spare Dallas Cowboy shirts lying around your house I can borrow? I don't own one, but I'll wear one for a single night as long as someone else buys it :p.

Is Kathy even on this thread yet :confused:?

Hey, you guys, mind if I join up with you that night? I'm either going to
A) ditch the guys I'm tourguiding around or
B) introduce them to the wonders of a room full of smoky drunks doing the time warp (which I did, rather well I might add, last time I was there).

B) introduce them to the wonders of a room full of smoky drunks doing the time warp (which I did, rather well I might add, last time I was there).

The more the merrier.

BTW - I love your avatar!!!

Everyone's welcome! Just look for the rowdy people in Red Sox shirts. hehe

I will be sporting my slightly worn out Red Sox shirt :cool1:

I hope that Ray or Christian are working so we can make them sing Dirty Water for us :)

WMKathy - Got any spare Dallas Cowboy shirts lying around your house I can borrow? I don't own one, but I'll wear one for a single night as long as someone else buys it :p.

Is Kathy even on this thread yet :confused:?

:rotfl:

Yeah, where is WMKathy???? :confused3 Maybe shes out shopping for a new tiara. :lmao:

Would it be ok if I maybe join too? It'll just be me. And I'm from MA too! AND own plenty of Red Sox clothing lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter