• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 rides broke down on me, but I got a diamond ring to make up for it!9/19 Ring+TheEnd

DSC02583.jpg

What a sweet little face!

Jacques is such a cutie! We've never had LeCellier. I guess we'll have to try that one sometime too! :lmao:

I'm here. I am so excited that you are getting close to all the ring details.

Yep! Getting close!!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear more!!

Coming right up!

Le Cellier is still my fav restaurant. The creme brulee is awesome.

I agree. Totally delicious!

DSC02583.jpg

What a sweet little face!

I love him! :cloud9:

Jacques is such a cutie! We've never had LeCellier. I guess we'll have to try that one sometime too! :lmao:

Definitely! It was very good.

Alright, up next... World Showcase! (at least part of it)

On to Mexico!

But, wait... What's that on Jacques' leg?!
DSC02588.jpg

The picture doesn't do this injury justice. It was MUCH darker and redder. We FREAKED and stopped at the
DSC02589.jpg

For our first, and only, time this trip. We figured that he had just gotten pinched in the highchair at LeCe. He was all good, and it didn't seem to be bothering him. because I'll totally forget to revisit this later on, it did clear up and get better. It faded alot by that evening, and was gone by the flight home. But man, were we FREAKED out.

We headed to Mexico:
DSC02591.jpg

DSC02592.jpg

DSC02594.jpg

We walked onto the 3 Cabs ride:
DSC02596.jpg

For those who don't know, this is the PERFECT spot for pictures of the temple.
DSC02599.jpg

Cute ride. Jacques enjoyed it.
DSC02600.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

DSC02604.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

DSC02607.jpg

DSC02610.jpg

DSC02613.jpg

I don't want to ruin it, but it all ends up OK!

We headed out and on to the rest of the showcase, but got a few quick cute pictures of Nic and Jacques in front of the temple:
DSC02622.jpg

DSC02624.jpg

And one of just the temple:
DSC02623.jpg

I love Mexico! It's one of my favorites in WS. Glad Jacques leg was ok.

Cathy

What, Still NO ring? :rotfl2: Great report so far, you guys are a really cute family.

I love Mexico! It's one of my favorites in WS. Glad Jacques leg was ok.

Cathy

Me too! It's definitely awesome!

What, Still NO ring? :rotfl2: Great report so far, you guys are a really cute family.

It's coming! :rotfl:

:sad2: RING PLEASE

Do you guys only love me for the ring? Is that it? :rotfl2:

Well, that's fine by me! :thumbsup2

I've vowed that I will not start my PTR for our honeymoon until I finish this one. My goal is to finish Epcot day by either tonight or Wednesday. (No updates tomorrow. I'll be gone doing wedding stuff)

Jacques needs a diaper change, then I'll post an update.

Alright, onto Norway!
DSC02625.jpg

So, I tried to take pics on Maelstrom. Didn't work.

Someone explain the backwards captions!
DSC02629.jpg

I did get a good picture of this guy, though. Mhmmmm.
DSC02632.jpg

Onto China!
DSC02633.jpg

I love all the beautiful buildings in China.
DSC02634.jpg

DSC02635.jpg

More little details:
DSC02636.jpg

DSC02639.jpg

Germany!:
DSC02643.jpg

DSC02644.jpg

We were getting tired, and Nic was cranky because he was hungry, so we didn't spend too much time in the World Showcase, so forgive the lack of pictures.

Train Set:
DSC02649.jpg

Italy:
DSC02650.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02652.jpg

Band in America:
DSC02653.jpg

Pick a Pearl! I got it set this time:
DSC02654.jpg

Baklava in Morocco:
DSC02656.jpg

France Bakery:
DSC02657.jpg

DSC02659.jpg

Sleeping Jacques:
DSC02661.jpg

Where we sat for Fish-n-Chips:
DSC02664.jpg

The Fish-n-Chips:
DSC02665.jpg

Nic:
DSC02666.jpg

My Dad and Jacques:
DSC02667.jpg

Eiffle Tower:
DSC02670.jpg

Up next, a trip to the Boardwalk!

Summer,

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! And, your little guy is gorgeous. He has great eyes!

Looking forward to hearing more!

:)

Love all the World Showcase pics, it's my favorite thing in all of WDW! Can't wait for the Boardwalk!!:thumbsup2

Sleeping Jacques is so precious.:goodvibes

Well, on our way out of Epcot, to go to the Boardwalk, look who we ran into!
DSC02669.jpg

Boardwalk!
DSC02674.jpg

DSC02675.jpg

YC/BC:
DSC02671.jpg

DSC02672.jpg

DSC02673.jpg

Swolphin:
DSC02676.jpg

Sea Breeze Point:
DSC02677.jpg

DSC02678.jpg

Jacques!
DSC02679.jpg

He likes Spaceship Earth:
DSC02683.jpg

Ready for the inevitable?
Well, right before the burning of Alexandria scene, the ride started jerking. And, you guessed it, we stopped! Right at the Alexandria scene. With that horrible burning smell. Then I was like "What if that's not just the scene? What if something's burning?!". But, eventually, after maybe 15 minutes, it started back up.

Anyone notice this weird lady?
DSC02695.jpg

She's black, but she's wearing almost caucasian-colored tights. I was VERY confused.
DSC02696.jpg

Nic, Dad and I. I'm next to Florida, Nic's right below me, and my dad's the one closest to Spain:
DSC02699.jpg

Time to head home. I did grab this pic of the sign first, though.
DSC02700.jpg

We stopped for some food from Everything Pop on the way back to the room.

Nic got a Caesar Salad:
DSC02701.jpg

And a fruit cup:
DSC02702.jpg

Dad got a burger:
DSC02703.jpg

I got Beef and Broccoli:
DSC02704.jpg

And, of course, to finish off the 4th day of our trip, I had some Tie-Dye Cheesecake!
DSC02705.jpg

Next up: Day 5! EMH at Magic Kingdom, Chef Mickey's, and the thing you've all been looking forward to... The Ring!!!

I love the new Spaceship Earth too Jacques, and my dad gets cranky when he doesn't eat on time too:lmao:

Great update Summer. Beautiful pics.

Some of the things that stand out in my mind from your last few posts:

-baklava - soooo sweet

-fruit cup - yummmmmm

-tie-dyed cheesecake - a staple

-and the cute baby!

I always enjoy seeing many World Showcase pictures. I never feel like I get to spend enough time there.

Yeah! :goodvibes

lol. YAY! :rotfl:

I love the new Spaceship Earth too Jacques, and my dad gets cranky when he doesn't eat on time too:lmao:

Great update Summer. Beautiful pics.

I don't remember the old version too well, but I definitely liked it!

Oh yeah. Well, Nic's hypoglycemic, so he can't go too long without filling stuff, and we just weren't finding anything that sounded good, and he didn't tell me he really wanted food until after we passed the places that he really wanted to eat.

Some of the things that stand out in my mind from your last few posts:

-baklava - soooo sweet

-fruit cup - yummmmmm

-tie-dyed cheesecake - a staple

-and the cute baby!

I always enjoy seeing many World Showcase pictures. I never feel like I get to spend enough time there.

lol. Good things to stick out :)

I love WS pics too!

Alright, are you guys ready for rope drop? Hahaha. I'll go update now. :thumbsup2

Update on our Honeymoon: Nic agreed to DxDDP while we're there. YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Poly + DxDDP + 6 days with just Nic, enjoying being married = I think I died and went to heaven! :angel:

"Please never ever make us get up this early again"

That's what Nic asked me on the bus ride to Magic Kingdom.

You see, rope drop was at 8 for EMH. That meant we needed to be on the bus by 7. So, bus stop by 6:30... An hour or so to get ready... and we arrive at 5:30 AM!

But, let me tell you, it was worth it!

The obligatory "Oh my god, it's so early" picture
DSC02708.jpg

Look! The sun...
DSC02709.jpg

It's our bus!!!!
DSC02712.jpg

What time was it, you ask?
DSC02714.jpg

YAY! MAGIC KINGDOM! OH MY GOD! WE'RE HEEEEEEEEEEERE!
DSC02718.jpg

We got confetti, and she told us to throw it when the park opened and make a wish:
DSC02719.jpg

Nic threw some at the lady who gave it to us, and they got into a confetti war. This is the damage to Nic's hair:
DSC02720.jpg

Back to that wish, though... Well, here's my confetti:
DSC02725.jpg

As soon as I saw this after walking through the gates, I made a wish and threw it. My wish came true that night! YAY!
DSC02726.jpg

First up, we grabbed Space Mountain fastpasses.

I'd like to take a second to, once again, point out the wonder that is RideMax. Everyone around us was RUNNING to rides. We calmly walked to Space Mountain, knowing we were going to pick up a fastpass, and head to Buzz Lightyear. We had the times for walking, and the wait times, and we were completely at ease. We ended up being done with everything we wanted to do by 2, including eating lunch, multiple rides on things, and being rained out for a while, plus a ride around the train circuit that we weren't expecting to get in. For the $15 or whatever, it was SO WELL worth it! And we didn't feel at all pressured to follow an exact schedule. We got there, and used it, but we customized it as we went to fit our needs, and it was PERFECT. We'll be getting it for our honeymoon, and even if the price jumped to $100, we would still get it. It's worth every penny.

Anyways, I digress. Onto Buzz!
DSC02727.jpg

My score:
DSC02729.jpg

Nic's score:
DSC02730.jpg

Apparently, there was something Miss America going on:
DSC02731.jpg

The castle again!
DSC02732.jpg

I wanted to take a second to point out, I do have photopass pictures. We did a share, and I'll be getting them shortly. I'll add them all in a post at the end. There's some really awesome ones in there! Including an ADORABLE one of Jacques, Jacques and Stitch, and a Simba-picture-gone-wrong.

We stopped in Tink's Treasures:
DSC02734.jpg

Nic on the Mad Tea Party:
DSC02736.jpg

Me on the Mad Tea Party:
DSC02737.jpg

The ride after us, look who got on!
DSC02738.jpg

DSC02739.jpg

I love Eeyore:
DSC02740.jpg

This is my favorite Eeyore line:
DSC02741.jpg

That was all for the EMH, for us. We took a break to sit down for about 15-20 minutes, because we'd be riding the rest of these rides with Jacques.

Next up, Jungle Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter