5 rides broke down on me, but I got a diamond ring to make up for it!9/19 Ring+TheEnd

I have personally never used it but have heard of it. Hopefully the OP will let us know her thoughts on Ridemas.

:)

Another Canadian just read through your whole report! I can't believe that FIVE rides broke down on you! What bad luck... but then DREAM FPs are a good consolation. If NB only had 10 signatures then PEI probably had less, I'll have to look for that Canadian book.

Now you've got another eager reader begging for the ring info! :lmao:

What is RIDEMAX:confused3 ? Way to go Dreamfast passes:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: . Can't wait to hear more. And Please Bring on the ring I can't wait anymore.

I know what Ridemax is...and wanted to know if you liked using it. It is a touring plan guide for the rides.

www.ridemax.com

Do you like ride max it looks like alot of work:confused:

I have personally never used it but have heard of it. Hopefully the OP will let us know her thoughts on Ridemas.

Ridemax...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Totally, 100% recommend it.

We only waited twice in a line over 20 minutes. First, Test Track, but that's because we had about 75 minutes to ride something at Epcot, and, well, Ridemax can't do anything about that. And Second, Toy Story: Midway Mania, because we didn't think we'd ride it, but as you saw from our turn of events, we had time to add it in.

It was AMAZING! We actually laughed that it worked TOO good, because we got everything done so quickly! We split MK into two days. The first day, we were done with everything we wanted to do by 3, and the second day, we actually left after the 3 PM parade, because we'd finished things, rode things a second time, sat around, and were honestly SO TIRED (it was our last day).

I completely 100% think everyone should use it. Definitely worth the $15!

Sometimes you do have to work more around the park between locations, but we'd rather that than sit in line, and it still wasn't bad.

We saw people RUNNING everywhere on our MK AM EMH day, and we leisurely took our time and knew what we were doing, and we got more done in 8 hours than I'm sure most of them did all day.

Alright, I'll shut up. lol.

USE IT!

Another Canadian just read through your whole report! I can't believe that FIVE rides broke down on you! What bad luck... but then DREAM FPs are a good consolation. If NB only had 10 signatures then PEI probably had less, I'll have to look for that Canadian book.

Now you've got another eager reader begging for the ring info! :lmao:

Yay more Canadians!!!

lol. It's all about the ring, isn't it? :rotfl:

And the ring is????????

It's coming, I promise!

I envision you guys like the seagulls from Nemo, except, instead of "Mine! Mine! Mine!", it's "Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!" :lmao:

Dream Fastpasses! :woohoo: How do those work? Do you get a Fastpass for all the big rides in the park? I don't know squat about the dreams they give away! :laughing:

Dream Fastpasses! :woohoo: How do those work? Do you get a Fastpass for all the big rides in the park? I don't know squat about the dreams they give away! :laughing:

That's what it is. You get a free walk to the major rides/attractions. We've been fortunate enough to have received them at Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom - in that order, on three separate trips.

Mocharilla, thanks for the DTD pictures. I wish I could have one of Earl's sandwiches today for lunch!!!

"Ring, Ring, Ring!" Yes, I can picture and hear us as the sea gulls! LOL Ok, well it's not only about the ring, your TR is quite enjoyable and it's fun to see a fellow Acadian on the Dis. My mom is Acadian, but from PEI, not NB. What part of NB is Nic from?

It also helps that you have one of the most adorable little boys on the DIS too! Women are suckers for rings and babies!:rotfl2:

Another fun update. I just love Figment, don't you? Of course, I loved the old ride better, but at least it still has Figment!!!

Still waiting on the ring ;)

That's what it is. You get a free walk to the major rides/attractions. We've been fortunate enough to have received them at Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom - in that order, on three separate trips.

Mocharilla, thanks for the DTD pictures. I wish I could have one of Earl's sandwiches today for lunch!!!

Thanks MeMom! How cool to win them! And how very handy...

I agree, the EoS pics are drool worthy. I'm very much looking forward to eating there in November. Biggest dilema is, which sammich do I get?

Yep. Totally awesome!

I know! Earl of Sandwich sounds much better than my salad...

"Ring, Ring, Ring!" Yes, I can picture and hear us as the sea gulls! LOL Ok, well it's not only about the ring, your TR is quite enjoyable and it's fun to see a fellow Acadian on the Dis. My mom is Acadian, but from PEI, not NB. What part of NB is Nic from?

It also helps that you have one of the most adorable little boys on the DIS too! Women are suckers for rings and babies!:rotfl2:

I'm worried that once the ring comes, no one will look at the last day of our trip! :rotfl:

Nic's from Caraquet.

Aw, thank you! He is totally adorable.

Another fun update. I just love Figment, don't you? Of course, I loved the old ride better, but at least it still has Figment!!!

Still waiting on the ring ;)

It was definitely fun. I never rode the old version, sadly. :(

I know, I know! :rotfl2:

Thanks MeMom! How cool to win them! And how very handy...

I agree, the EoS pics are drool worthy. I'm very much looking forward to eating there in November. Biggest dilema is, which sammich do I get?

Definitely.

I had that problem too! So did Nic. We liked our picks, though.

Lucky you! A ring and FPs in one trip:thumbsup2

I know! :goodvibes And there's still one more visit from the dream team.

I'd like to point this out to make an announcement.

THERE IS STILL ONE MORE VISIT FROM THE DREAM TEAM!

Stay here after the ring to find out. :rotfl:

Where did everyone go? Rings, Dream Team... ?

Helloooooooo?!

:rotfl2:

RING OR DREAM TEAM PLEASE:rolleyes1

Hahaha. Sorry guys. Things have been really crazy hectic with wedding stuff lately.

I'll give you guys a little update on that:
We booked the florist and photographer this week! We have a bridal show to go to tomorrow night and we're meeting our officiant Saturday.

I promise promise PROMISE at least two updates tomorrow. :thumbsup2

We went in and signed in and got a pager. Then, we sat down on an open bench.

I LOVE the decorations in here:
DSC02574.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02576.jpg

We got menus:
DSC02578.jpg

It was, of course, very busy:
DSC02580.jpg

BREAD!
DSC02581.jpg

We all got the infamous Cheddar Soup, but I forgot pictures. Jacques was being soooo dramatic!

I love the highchairs:
DSC02582.jpg

Cutie Pie:
DSC02583.jpg

Nic skipped dessert, but Dad got the Chocolate Moose:
DSC02584.jpg

I got the Creme Brulee. YUMMMMM!
DSC02585.jpg

We also got a Magical Moment certificate:
DSC02586.jpg

OH! OH! I see how it is you guys!

"Update! C'mon! Ring! Jacques! UPDATE!"

And I update and you guys don't care. I'll just go cry!

... Just kidding. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter