• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 rides broke down on me, but I got a diamond ring to make up for it!9/19 Ring+TheEnd

Great update and pics. I love the ones from Teppan Edo. We've never been there. Guess we'll have to check it out another time. Food looks great!

I think we saw that same bunny!! :laughing:

Cathy

another fantastic day, the onion volcano your chef made was soo cool :goodvibes

Yeah. It was totally awesome. We didn't know what he was doing for a while, though. We were like :confused:.

Awesome chapter, I love hibachi places!

I agree! I'd only been to one before, and loved it, so I wanted to try it.

Beautiful pearl.

The volcano onion shot is very cool:thumbsup2

Thank you! :goodvibes

I've got like, 5. That was by far the best one.

Nice pearl :thumbsup2 Why did they send that bus?:confused:

Thank you :)

I have no idea, but it was cool.

Great update and pics. I love the ones from Teppan Edo. We've never been there. Guess we'll have to check it out another time. Food looks great!

I think we saw that same bunny!! :laughing:

Cathy

You definitely should! That was one of our last ressies we made. We cancelled Tusker House for it.

Really? :rotfl: Yeah, we saw it several times throughout the week, by the bowling ball rack next to the pool.

On our trip last week, in the middle of the day from MK we had one of the coach busses too. I mean I'm not complaining, but it was a bit odd...:confused3

Agreed. I was confused, but it was nice.

Do you know why?:confused3 Was the bus full?

I think it was because the line for POP was SO LONG. At Epcot, it takes up the two sections, and it was still through all the back-and-forths and then all the way out past the entrance to the line.

Well, we got up on Tuesday, ready to hit DHS.

We walked out past:
DSC02424.jpg

and took the bus. Not too bad of a wait or ride.

We went in and saw:
DSC02425.jpg

First up were Rock'n'Roller Coaster fastpasses.

We first walked past the street, and had to turn around.

We walked by the brooms.
DSC02426.jpg

DSC02427.jpg

I saw this in the store window
DSC02428.jpg

After grabbing the fastpasses, we headed over to the Great Movie Ride.
DSC02429.jpg

We saw all the awesome things in the line, even though it was a walk on.

Queen's dress from SIL
DSC02430.jpg

Susan's dress from CoN
DSC02432.jpg

Horse from Mary Poppins
DSC02434.jpg

Singing in the Rain:
DSC02438.jpg

Mary Poppins:
DSC02439.jpg

Indy:
DSC02441.jpg

Tarzan:
DSC02442.jpg

Casablanca:
DSC02443.jpg

Wizard of Oz:
DSC02444.jpg

DSC02445.jpg

DSC02446.jpg

DSC02447.jpg

DSC02448.jpg

Peeking in to say I've been reading, but just realized I hadn't posted. Thanks for all the good pictures. I love seeing Pop always.

We started our last summer's trip by a meal at Whispering Canyon, too, and your food pictures reminded me of how much we enjoyed it. Trent wants to go back there for another meal next summer, so I'm sure we'll head that way for some more cowboy grub!

I'm glad to see someone else takes pictures of Disney lighting. The themed lighting they have all over the place is just so cool!

Just found your TR and I am enjoying reading it. I can't wait to get to the part about the Diamond Ring. Your baby is precious.

Nice trip report. I will catch up later, but your son is adorable and your pictures are telling a great story!

After the Great Movie Ride, we headed to the Backlot Tour.

Well, first, of course, was the Pearl Harbor scene:
DSC02450.jpg

DSC02451.jpg

Then we got to see all the behind-the-scenes stuff:

Jet Ski from The Pacifier:
DSC02453.jpg

Mickey Fridge:
DSC02454.jpg

Herbie:
DSC02455.jpg

Pearl Harbor Plane:
DSC02456.jpg

Earful Tower:
DSC02458.jpg

POTC2 Cages:
DSC02460.jpg

Plane from Flightplan:
DSC02461.jpg

Indy Bikes:
DSC02462.jpg

Disney's Plane:
DSC02463.jpg

Star Wars:
DSC02465.jpg

Life Aquatic w/ Steve Zissou:
DSC02466.jpg

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: :-)lovestruc Douglas Adams)
DSC02467.jpg

Haunted Mansion Crypts:
DSC02468.jpg

Power Rangers:
DSC02469.jpg

Davy Jones' Organ from POTC2:
DSC02470.jpg

Peeking in to say I've been reading, but just realized I hadn't posted. Thanks for all the good pictures. I love seeing Pop always.

We started our last summer's trip by a meal at Whispering Canyon, too, and your food pictures reminded me of how much we enjoyed it. Trent wants to go back there for another meal next summer, so I'm sure we'll head that way for some more cowboy grub!

I'm glad to see someone else takes pictures of Disney lighting. The themed lighting they have all over the place is just so cool!

Yay! :banana:

I did love WCC. It was so much fun.

Just found your TR and I am enjoying reading it. I can't wait to get to the part about the Diamond Ring. Your baby is precious.

I can't wait to tell the part about the ring! :woohoo:

Thank you :goodvibes

Nice trip report. I will catch up later, but your son is adorable and your pictures are telling a great story!

Thank you! :goodvibes

The Great Movie Ride is one of my favorites and I love seeing all the pictures. :goodvibes

I'd never rode it before, but I really enjoyed it! Jacques was scared at the gunshots, though. :guilty:

Me too!

SIL was also one of my favorite movies. I couldn't believe how heavy Judi Dench's dress looked.

I've heard people suggest getting rid of GMR. I think that'd be totally stupid.

It did look so HEAVY!

Loving your TR so far!!! I'm anxiously awaiting the part about the ring!!! Of course all of the pictures are holding me over nicely though!

Jacques is soooooo cute!! Seriously, does he smile ALL THE TIME?

Sounds like you guys had a great time and you took some awesome pics. Also can't wait to hear about the ring!

Loving your TR so far!!! I'm anxiously awaiting the part about the ring!!! Of course all of the pictures are holding me over nicely though!

Bring on the ring. :lmao: Good TR enjoying the pictures.

Jacques is soooooo cute!! Seriously, does he smile ALL THE TIME?

Sounds like you guys had a great time and you took some awesome pics. Also can't wait to hear about the ring!

Sooo....about this ring thing....? ;)

Hahaha. I think you guys are getting impatient about the ring! :lmao:

Relax. We're getting closer. :rotfl:

And, no, Jacques doesn't smile all the time. But while we were in Disney, pretty much!

Jacques, my dad, and I went through One Man's Dream while Nic went for TOT fastpasses. My dad loves models, and I was really interested myself in seeing them, but Nic didn't care too much, so he offered to run and grab them.

I took lots of pictures of the models.

Main Street, USA:
DSC02471.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

Sleeping Beauty Castle:
DSC02473.jpg

Rocket Ship for Tomorrowland:
DSC02474.jpg

Mary Poppins' Dress:
DSC02475.jpg

Spaceship Earth:
DSC02476.jpg

Castaway Cay:
DSC02477.jpg

Grizzly River Run:
DSC02478.jpg

Tokyo DisneySea:
DSC02480.jpg

Pop-up map of Disneyland Hong Kong:
DSC02481.jpg

Tower of Terror:
DSC02482.jpg

Tree of Life:
DSC02483.jpg

Miss Tilly:
DSC02484.jpg

Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant:
DSC02485.jpg

Cinderella's Castle:
DSC02486.jpg

And then, we stopped at the bathroom and saw these funny shirts:
DSC02487.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02489.jpg

After all that, we headed out to the gate and dropped Jacques off to his Nana and Pop-pop and headed to 50's Prime Time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter