• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 rides broke down on me, but I got a diamond ring to make up for it!9/19 Ring+TheEnd

Loving all of your pictures!! Your son is absolutely darling! I can't wait to read more about your trip.

Looks like you had a great time and welcome back home.:banana:

DSC02266.jpg

Yay!!

Well, we checked in and they gave us a pager.
DSC02267.jpg

There was such beautiful decor!
DSC02269.jpg

DSC02275.jpg

Even the fire alarm matched the paint!
DSC02277.jpg

We sat down and waited and waited.
DSC02274.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

We got sat and got personalized menus! The thing is, we have no idea where they came from! We think it was maybe our TA.
DSC02281.jpg

DSC02282.jpg

We were the farthest back level from the tank, but it was okay. We still had so much fun!
DSC02278.jpg

DSC02280.jpg

We got bread
DSC02287.jpg

and oil and balsamic vinegar
DSC02288.jpg

I got the Chicken with mashed potatoes
DSC02289.jpg

and Nic got the Catfish and grits
DSC02290.jpg

This was taken less than 7 minutes after the first pictures:
DSC02291.jpg

We're so used to eating quick with Jacques!

We got the Chocolate Wave free for our anniversary
DSC02293.jpg

DSC02292.jpg

For full food reviews, check out our dining review. Overall, we thought the food was good.

I loved that the Epcot floor lights up:
DSC02294.jpg

We stopped in MouseGears for a while, and picked up bride and groom ears for our honeymoon (we did use them later in the week, though! :cheer2: )

It's like you are paving the way for my trips! :lmao: We want to say at Port Orleans Riverside in 2009 and we were just talking about going on a carriage ride at POR on one of our free days since we want to check it out. We are also going to Coral Reef! :thumbsup2

Well, I sat the wake-up call for 7 AM Monday morning.

RISE AND SHINE!!!!!!! :surfweb:

We got out of the hotel room at 8:05, and we were on the bus by 8:20. We tried to leave the room an hour before we wanted to be at the park, and it seemed to work out perfect!

DSC02295.jpg

DSC02296.jpg

DSC02297.jpg

The bus stopped at BB, and then we were off to AK!
DSC02298.jpg

DSC02299.jpg

We made it there around 8:45, so we were there for rope drop. We walked through the beginning of the park...
DSC02300.jpg

... And up to where the rope drop area was.
DSC02301.jpg

After the rope drop show... (which we couldn't see too well)
DSC02302.jpg

We headed to the Safaris. The line was listed as 20, but it was really only about 10 minutes.

DSC02307.jpg

Around here, we got stopped for a good 15 minutes. We'll find out why later
DSC02309.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

DSC02314.jpg

We got to see a baby giraffe
DSC02316.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

And we got to see a baby elephant
DSC02327.jpg

We found the reason why we were delayed. It was two giraffes! They were still basically in the road:
DSC02328.jpg

DSC02330.jpg

DSC02331.jpg

These trees were awesome! Our guide said people call them "upside-down trees".
DSC02332.jpg

DSC02334.jpg

DSC02337.jpg

DSC02339.jpg

As we were walking out, we went into a Pangani Forest Exploration Trail thing, and I saw something amazing for the first time, and definitely not the last time...

... Blue shirt, khaki shorts, could it be?!

great report , joining in, cant wait for more :goodvibes

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. We just got home tonight and we've been working on downloading pictures. I'll try to catch up on your report as soon as I can. The girls enjoyed meeting you guys at POP the other day. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

Cathy

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. We just got home tonight and we've been working on downloading pictures. I'll try to catch up on your report as soon as I can. The girls enjoyed meeting you guys at POP the other day. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

Cathy

Hey! :goodvibes

Glad you're home safe.

Can't wait to hear about yours, too!

I hadn't seen that you already started your TR - I haven't read it yet, but am excited to just based on the title :banana: :banana: :banana: ! WELCOME BACK!

Okay, just read it all - and GAH! You totally left us hanging on the blue shirt, khaki shorts....! popcorn::

Where we left off was that I saw a group of people in blue shirts and khaki shorts.

Well, yes, it was the dream team.

They were standing next to the entrance of a walkway, so we decided to conveniently sit down for a second on the bench and take a rest. Well, this was at a corner in PFET where there was a walkway, an area, and then a walkway. They were in the second walkway. Well, they walked to the end of the first walkway, and started handing out Dream Fastpasses. We walked over, and the girl was a TOTAL biotch. "THIS IS AN EXIT ONLY! :mad: " and she threw up her arm to block our way and glared us down.

My mind screamed, but I barely stammered out "So...rry..." and walked away, almost in tears. She was a total jerk to me. :sad2: Fine if she couldn't give them to us, but geez. What an ******. It made me quite leery of the dream team, and I was trying not to cry, and Nic thought I was silly, and I was like "That's probably the closest I'll get to getting a dream this week! And she was a jerk!"

So, no, we didn't get a dream from them. But, it's okay.

We headed towards the front to meet up with my Dad, and saw Stitch, so we stopped and got a picture. This was our first Photopass picture. I don't have them yet, so I'll just do a post later on with them all when I get them.

We got EE fastpasses, then dropped Jacques off to Nana and Pop-pop.

On our way back in, we rode Dinosaur, and then headed to EE to use our FPs.
DSC02342.jpg

DSC02343.jpg

DSC02344.jpg

We picked up KRR fastpasses on our way to Pizzafari.

DSC02347.jpg

DSC02348.jpg

I got the Chicken Caesar Salad and the boys got Hot Italian Style Sandwiches.

We rode KRR and got DRENCHED!

(Sorry I didn't take too many pictures at this point)

We headed out and back to the hotel.
DSC02349.jpg

DSC02351.jpg

I hadn't seen that you already started your TR - I haven't read it yet, but am excited to just based on the title :banana: :banana: :banana: ! WELCOME BACK!

Okay, just read it all - and GAH! You totally left us hanging on the blue shirt, khaki shorts....! popcorn::

Hey! :goodvibes Yep, we're back!

I can't wait to get to the good part!

That was my point! But, it's up now. It was soooo hard to wait to post it. :rotfl:

Congrats can't wait to hear morepopcorn::.

Thank you! :goodvibes

That stinks about the snooty Dream Team lady. I'm sure they get swarmed with people all the time, but they could at least be NICE about it. :sad2: Well, I recall you sayinig you saw them more than once in your previous update, so I hope the next ones were nice and you get a dream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter