5 Days, 4 Parks, 3 DIS-meets, 2 ADR’s, and 1 Solo DISer! Done! Finished! Completed!!

2B.jpg

As you can see I have mapped out my travels thru MK for the MNSSHP. The attractions listed are just the minimum that I want to do. I might have to talk someone into riding Dumbo with me since it might be the last time I can before it's changed. That goes double for Goofy's Barnstormer. I've never riden it and would like to do so before it's make-over.

After HalloWishes we have a big DIS-Meet planned at POTC, then I think most of us are catching the 2nd parade together. I found some fun toys in my Halloween stash that I'm bringing so we can entertain ourselves! After that I'm pretty sure that atleast Jen and I will mix and mingle with the Villains. And to end the night I have 4 words...."Midnight Haunted Mansion Ride!"

I'm still trying to nag Jackie into going to the party that night. Come on Jackie all the cool kids are doing it........:rotfl2:

:laughing: You know I want to go to MNSSHP -- Charles was wavering on it this weekend, so there is hope. I am not buying tickets or committing for sure though since it is our traveling day...

I want to ride Haunted Mansion and Pirates and Jungle Cruise and the Tea Cups though.

If only Space Mountain was open, then Charles would definitely go.

Is that movie a wise choice, Heidi? :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:
Very funny.

:laughing: You know I want to go to MNSSHP -- Charles was wavering on it this weekend, so there is hope. I am not buying tickets or committing for sure though since it is our traveling day...

I want to ride Haunted Mansion and Pirates and Jungle Cruise and the Tea Cups though.

If only Space Mountain was open, then Charles would definitely go.

I haven't lost hope! JC isn't open during the party....they are being cheap and not replacing SM with it :mad: And if you come, I'll ride the tea cups with you. I never done them in MK.

Very funny.

Well, I have seen your shopping list...:rolleyes1

I haven't lost hope! JC isn't open during the party....they are being cheap and not replacing SM with it :mad: And if you come, I'll ride the tea cups with you. I never done them in MK.

If we can get there by four, I get my precious Jungle Cruise in -- I am hoping to make it to the party -- it seems wrong to go to Disney and not visit the Magic Kingdom.

I go to my mailbox everyday hoping for Mickey Mail. Is it too much to ask to get my ME luggage tags BEFORE my vacation?

Love your plans for MNSSHP. Have you ever been to it before? I can't remember.

I want to see Dumbo pictures!

CP -- YOU MUST GO TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM. It's so very wrong if you don't. You can tell Charles I said that. :laughing:

You are going to have a great time! I don't have kids but I definitely get the need for solo time. I've done a couple of short solo trips and they have been just what I needed--can't wait to hear all about your trip!:cool1:

Love all the plans-very detailed. Also love the "well darn" forget that-my 5 year old does read along :) Can;t wait to see all you buy! Fun fun.

That does seem like they're cutting it close!
I'm going to call for a 3rd time if I don't have them by Saturday.

Love your plans for MNSSHP. Have you ever been to it before? I can't remember.

I want to see Dumbo pictures!

CP -- YOU MUST GO TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM. It's so very wrong if you don't. You can tell Charles I said that. :laughing:

No haven't been to the party before.

I plan to take tons of photos of the layout and such of Fantasyland and all of Toontown. I wouldn't be surprised if ToonTown was walled off sooner rather than later since Disney's fiscial end at the ends of September and 2012 is a really quick turn around for all that work that has to been done.

You are going to have a great time! I don't have kids but I definitely get the need for solo time. I've done a couple of short solo trips and they have been just what I needed--can't wait to hear all about your trip!:cool1:

Thanks!

Love all the plans-very detailed. Also love the "well darn" forget that-my 5 year old does read along :) Can;t wait to see all you buy! Fun fun.

Now I feel like I have to do all this shopping to please my readers! :lmao: Not that I need an excuse to shop.

No haven't been to the party before.

I plan to take tons of photos of the layout and such of Fantasyland and all of Toontown. I wouldn't be surprised if ToonTown was walled off sooner rather than later since Disney's fiscial end at the ends of September and 2012 is a really quick turn around for all that work that has to been done.
I'm interested to see how and what is blocked off in January. :rolleyes:

Great MNSSHP plans Heidi!! I'm so looking forward to riding the HM with you at Midnight!! It's going to be GREAT!!!! Halloween toys to amuse ourselves with...that sounds like a lot of fun WOOT!!!

I hope Jackie gets to come to the party too YAY!!!!!

Here's hoping your Mickey Mail arrives soon!!!

We get to have more than one drink???

:banana::banana::banana:

I was kind of thinking that if our evening was going well, after the one drink we could sort of kind of eat/drink our way around the World Showcase. :rolleyes1

What say you? pirate:

If your spa plans ended up changing give me a call :thumbsup2

I will definitely keep that in mind.

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Is that movie a wise choice, Heidi? :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Heidi, I love your touring plans for MNSSHP. I think I've said that about all your touring plans so far, but it's true.

I'm so looking forward to meet you then. :goodvibes

I was kind of thinking that if our evening was going well, after the one drink we could sort of kind of eat/drink our way around the World Showcase. :rolleyes1

What say you? pirate:

Yes, please! :goodvibes :laughing:

TK considering we could have talked for hours more on the phone....they will probably be asking us to leave Epcot so they are lock the doors. But there is always the lounges of the Boardwalk area!

At this time in 2 weeks I will be watching HalloWishes!!!!

Got my daily money envelopes done today and figured out how much cash to take with me.

WOOT!! I can't wait for Hallowishes! I have been told its one of the better fireworks shows!!!

OH yes the spending money issues is always a hard one for me! Did you decorate your own envelopes???

LOL....I want to meet up with you guys after you have drunk your way around the World LOL!!!!! Don't you just being able to share a great conversation on the phone with a friend...its one of the best ways to spend time in my opinion!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter