5 Days, 4 Parks, 3 DIS-meets, 2 ADR’s, and 1 Solo DISer! Done! Finished! Completed!!

At this time two weeks from tonight I hope to be getting some much needed sleep before my early morning flight to Orlando.

Can you believe that before this past weekend, only DH and one friend knew I was going to Disney....if you don't count all of you here on the DIS!

Got my little somethings that I can't talk about all packaged up tonight and ready for the suitcase!

And I started to gather all my bathroom stuff together, plus stuff for the first aid kit and OTC meds.

Great Minds Heidi...I did a little of the "can't talk about" organizing last night!!! YAY!!!! What great fun!!

2 weeks are going to fly by so fast and soon you'll be in Disney YAY!!!

Found my way over here - I would love to do a solo trip like you someday. Amazing to go where you want, when you want - hard to do in your average day with a baby and a toddler. Looking forward to hearing what else you have planned!:goodvibes

In 2 weeks at this time my tray will be in the unlocked and down position :thumbsup2

Your plans are amazing! I WISH I could be that organized. You should consider a home-based business, where you help people plan Disney vacays. I'm sure yours would be so much better than a certain Mike :rolleyes1

Are you dressing up for MNSSHP?

Have you been talking with my DH? He keeps telling me the same thing about planning Disney vacations for people. Funny thing is that I have a BS degree in Tourism (think Economics based) and everyone always thought that I was a travel agent :confused3

No real costume for MNSSHP....maybe a t-shirt that I buy there and some Halloweeny mouse ears.

I'm here! Man I would LOVE a solo trip during F&W... that sounds heavenly!

At the very least you should go with all your girlfriends that I see Fab pictures of on Facebook!

I like the sound of the Kir Royales! Maybe that's what I will get for our meet on Friday night!

Will the Kir be before or after the grey goose slushie?

Found my way over here - I would love to do a solo trip like you someday. Amazing to go where you want, when you want - hard to do in your average day with a baby and a toddler. Looking forward to hearing what else you have planned!:goodvibes

Arent' you going to be there when I am? Look for me!!

At the very least you should go with all your girlfriends that I see Fab pictures of on Facebook!

Oh I don't know about that; we'd never leave the cocktail lounges if I took them! :rotfl:

The first part of day 2 is all about the shopping. In real life I don't shop much. But put me in Disney and I go wild.

When you see the word "Foundation" in the touring plan below please replace it with "The Fountain". I must have been thinking of our new addition to the house when I typed that.

2A.jpg

My lunch and lounge plans have changed like 3 times already....and still might when I get down there. I want to have lunch at a deluxe resort and hang out on their beach or by the pool for a few hours. But I really want to have some quiet time (read that as nap) before the MNSSHP that night and I don't want to be traveling to and fro all day, hence why I'm not meeting the ladies at the Grand Floridian for a quick meet. And just in case you were wondering there is an alternate plan to the alternate plan......it's to head over to AKL.
Didn't want you to think I was getting soft in my OCD planning ways ;)

This morning/early afternoon will be changed as needed based on how I'm feeling about shopping that day. God I love going by myself already!

Love you plans Heidi!!!! Get your shop on girl!! I know you will have a great time!!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Sounds like a lovely morning of shopping - ALONE!:cloud9:I hit the mall last week by myself for the first time since I don't know when (DD started kindergarten this year, now I have WAY too much time on my hands). It was so nice to wander into whatever store I wanted. And that was just the mall, nevermind Downtown Disney. You'll have so much fun!
Yes, I will be there the same time as you, and I will be keeping my eyes out for you (my family will be like, WHO are you looking for?). If you see someone looking at you funny, who appears to be green with envy at your soloness, its probably me.::yes::

Your plans sound great so far!! I totally "get it" too - about going away without the fam (I almost did it myself...) and also about asking DH to take over your mommy responsibilities. My DH would say yes in an instant, in fact he's still trying to get me to go away, but it's hard to ask and there's a lot of guilt that goes along with it.

You're starting this report off with a good sense of humor - I love it!!

I love the note to self: At least one hour in World of Disney! :thumbsup2 It sure sounds like fun... no one tapping his foot waiting for you to finish!

Kathy

Can I at least call my DH first? :lmao:

Well, yes. Given that I've already amused him so much by saying, "This is Kat, from the DIS boards," I wouldn't want to further the impression he has of me as a crazed...

Wait a minute...

I am a crazed lunatic. :lmao:

In 2 weeks at this time my tray will be in the unlocked and down position :thumbsup2

WOO HOO!!!!

I really like your touring plans. Is it wrong that I'm bummed about going to the spa because I love your shopping plans? :lmao: Don't get me wrong, I'm going to fully enjoy my spa visit, but your stops are right up my alley! :thumbsup2

I love that you have shopping plans!!!! Shopping at Disney is just the best :cloud9:

Do you know which deluxe resort you'll head to for lunch? The beach at the Polynesian is just so beautiful and relaxing. The swings on the beach are great places to have sit and have a drink.

Yes, I will be there the same time as you, and I will be keeping my eyes out for you (my family will be like, WHO are you looking for?). If you see someone looking at you funny, who appears to be green with envy at your soloness, its probably me.::yes::

I'll be posting a pic of my park bag later so DISers can id me!

You're starting this report off with a good sense of humor - I love it!!
Thanks!!

I love the note to self: At least one hour in World of Disney! :thumbsup2 It sure sounds like fun... no one tapping his foot waiting for you to finish!

Kathy

Thankfully DH isn't a toe tapper. I just rather that he be doing something more enjoyable than watching me shop. Which isn't pretty btw. Last trip I left him and Liam at the resort so they could do whatever they wanted.

I really like your touring plans. Is it wrong that I'm bummed about going to the spa because I love your shopping plans? :lmao: Don't get me wrong, I'm going to fully enjoy my spa visit, but your stops are right up my alley! :thumbsup2

If your spa plans ended up changing give me a call :thumbsup2

We get to have more than one drink???

:banana::banana::banana:
I'm not gonna stop you ;)

Do you know which deluxe resort you'll head to for lunch? The beach at the Polynesian is just so beautiful and relaxing. The swings on the beach are great places to have sit and have a drink.

I was going to go to the GF Cafe but then I decided that going out to the monorail resorts by bus from DTD, then back to ASMu was going to waste too much time. I have a feeling that I'll just end up back at ASMu to read my book with a cocktail before my nap.

I had planned to post my MNSSHP touring plans last night but I ended up downloading a movie for my iPod to watch on the plane ride down . I'll update when I get back from grocery shopping.

Put some Splenda and Lemon Lift tea bags in a ziplock bag for the trip. If I can't get any decent coffee than I can at least have a nice cup of tea in the mornings!

Falling a little behind here, but all caught up and LOVE your shopping plans at DTD!! I have a little cheat sheet all made up that looks surprisingly like yours. Must-do shops listed out, dining options figured out, a wee schedule (no, the the times for bathrooms breaks- I mean, like where to be when), transportation notes, all that good stuff. HA!!! Pototo parts are on the top of my list too! Mostly for my 8 year old girl....:rolleyes1

So, what movie did you download??

Less than 2 weeks!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter