5 Days, 4 Parks, 3 DIS-meets, 2 ADR’s, and 1 Solo DISer! Done! Finished! Completed!!

Ok you can stop laughing now over the fact that I scheduled a bathroom break, there are no bathrooms on the ME buses.

I thought the bathroom break notation was cute, but there are bathrooms on the ME busses, at least the ones with a wheelchair lift have one because it is in the way when Bill backs off the lift and into the bus. I don't think I would ever use it though ewww.

Your plans look great!! You are a super planner, I love seeing the actual plans, I can't wait to read more.

Heidi...I love your itinerary cards!!!!! Yes you must arrive very safely to Orlando!!!!

I love how you have planned your time and how organized you are!!! I can't wait to see the rest of your cards, I am definitely going to borrow some ideas if that is okay with you!!!!!!

I thought the bathroom break notation was cute, but there are bathrooms on the ME busses, at least the ones with a wheelchair lift have one because it is in the way when Bill backs off the lift and into the bus. I don't think I would ever use it though ewww.

Your plans look great!! You are a super planner, I love seeing the actual plans, I can't wait to read more.

I'm going to forget that you ever told me that there might be a bathroom on board....yuck. People traveling all day + bus bathroom = GROSS.

Heidi...I love your itinerary cards!!!!! Yes you must arrive very safely to Orlando!!!!

I love how you have planned your time and how organized you are!!! I can't wait to see the rest of your cards, I am definitely going to borrow some ideas if that is okay with you!!!!!!

Borrow away! Oh and you and Paula have to figure out when you are meeting Jackie for Henna and Beaches & Cream.....I'm afraid her OCD is kicking in big time (ok maybe it's MY ocd that is flaring up :rolleyes1)

I'm going to forget that you ever told me that there might be a bathroom on board....yuck. People traveling all day + bus bathroom = GROSS.

I have never seen anyone ever use it on our six Disney trips. We love the Magical Express even if we are sitting back by the bathroom. Just sit in front if you are worried, easier to take a pic of the WDW sign too :thumbsup2.

I predict Jackie is going to pick Alice in Wonderland. :lmao: Am I right, Jackie?

I love your touring plans! I like having all those little details written out.

I laughed out loud TWICE during your update.

Once at the frosting of the cupcake of life. I am going to have to steal that one. I really like it.

And the second time at Nicole Kidman's forehead.

Marc is now looking at me funny. :laughing:

Dang it (I don't say that in real life either so we should get along wonderfully :laughing:) -- LL beat me to it (she knows me too well ;)). Yes, I would pick Alice in Wonderland. :lmao:

Love the format of your touring plans -- can't wait to see what your plans look like for the rest of the trip.

I have never seen anyone ever use it on our six Disney trips. We love the Magical Express even if we are sitting back by the bathroom. Just sit in front if you are worried, easier to take a pic of the WDW sign too :thumbsup2.

I have no intentions of sitting in the back....I have to beat everyone else on the bus to the check-in counter :cool1:

I predict Jackie is going to pick Alice in Wonderland. :lmao: Am I right, Jackie?

I love your touring plans! I like having all those little details written out.

I laughed out loud TWICE during your update.

Once at the frosting of the cupcake of life. I am going to have to steal that one. I really like it.

And the second time at Nicole Kidman's forehead.

Marc is now looking at me funny. :laughing:

Happy to make you laugh!

Dang it (I don't say that in real life either so we should get along wonderfully :laughing:) -- LL beat me to it (she knows me too well ;)). Yes, I would pick Alice in Wonderland. :lmao:

Love the format of your touring plans -- can't wait to see what your plans look like for the rest of the trip.

I was pretty sure you'd say Alice :wizard: Now I can finish my project that I've been doing today. :rolleyes1

I'll post another touring plan tonight.

Borrow away! Oh and you and Paula have to figure out when you are meeting Jackie for Henna and Beaches & Cream.....I'm afraid her OCD is kicking in big time (ok maybe it's MY ocd that is flaring up :rolleyes1)

Okay just for you I PM'd Jackie to find out when she wants to meet up!! I'll let you know as soon as I know LOL!!!!!

1B.jpg

I'm trying to make the most of my arrival day so it's off to Epcot after I check-in at the resort.

There are lots of F&W booths in the area of Mexico that I'm interested in so that will be dinner.

I'm not planning on watching Illuminations this night but I'll keep going to attractions/countries right thru it. And it's possible that I get my first DIS-Meet with jenjolt, Iluvcrush and 2excited2sleep this night. Unless I ditch Epcot for DHS to get my TSM ride on. It's gonna be so nice to change plans within minutes of wanting to!

WOW you are so organized!! :worship::worship:You know where the booths you want to eat are??? That is amazing!! I figured I would just wander around now I'm thinking I need to learn up on my booths!! I am so failing at knowing about Food and Wine Festival LOL!!!!

What is this about a National Treasures Exhibit...can you expand on this?? This sounds very very interesting to me!!!

I do hope we can meet up just to say hi, however I also know the appeal of TSM and a park at night is always a lot of fun!!!!!!

WOW you are so organized!! :worship::worship:You know where the booths you want to eat are??? That is amazing!! I figured I would just wander around now I'm thinking I need to learn up on my booths!! I am so failing at knowing about Food and Wine Festival LOL!!!!

What is this about a National Treasures Exhibit...can you expand on this?? This sounds very very interesting to me!!!

I do hope we can meet up just to say hi, however I also know the appeal of TSM and a park at night is always a lot of fun!!!!!!

I have last year's map of the food and wine booths so that helps :thumbsup2

I don't know much about the NT Exhibit except that it has different things from America's history like one of Abe Lincoln's hats. I know I have seen it in a TR....I just can't remember who's TR.

Just give me a call after your dinner that night and we can compare plans for the rest of the evening. If I'm headed to DHS I might be able to meet you all at the YC on the way.

Yes, I'm curious about the National Treasures exhibit is too. :thumbsup2

You are so organized! I did expanded plans like this last year and they were very very helpful!

At this time two weeks from tonight I hope to be getting some much needed sleep before my early morning flight to Orlando.

Can you believe that before this past weekend, only DH and one friend knew I was going to Disney....if you don't count all of you here on the DIS!

Got my little somethings that I can't talk about all packaged up tonight and ready for the suitcase!

And I started to gather all my bathroom stuff together, plus stuff for the first aid kit and OTC meds.

I was wondering where you were!

I don't know how I missed this! I saw it on my BB Storm at the salon, but couldn't figure out how to post (Tuesdays are salon days in my world :lmao:).

Your plans are amazing! I WISH I could be that organized. You should consider a home-based business, where you help people plan Disney vacays. I'm sure yours would be so much better than a certain Mike :rolleyes1

I think a solo trip is great. All moms should get to do that. I can't even imagine what it's like to be responsible for someone else 24 hours a day. You definitely deserve it.

I hope you're able to get the Alice teapot for your daughter. When she gets older, she can do that tea party at the GF.

Alice in Wonderland was on the table as our third grade production this year. I wish we picked it. Instead, we're doing The Wizard of Oz, which I also love, and have been trying to decide how we're going to rig the flying monkeys :scared1:

You must post pics of your Mr. Potato Head parts in a box. I think you should have a DIS tutorial.

Are you dressing up for MNSSHP?

I think you need an adult beverage list for your trip :rolleyes1

Try the Kir Royale in France and, if you're at the Coral Reef, order an Octopus Juice.

I'm here! Man I would LOVE a solo trip during F&W... that sounds heavenly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter