4/8/13 - Wonder 5 night Western - who's in?

I got the bulk of my stuff laid out this morning finally. Supposed to have today off but have been getting pulled to my work laptop periodically :furious:. Think I'm leaving the house. Now :lmao:.

Safe travels everyone!

U of Akron has a good nursing school too. Did you go to the NEO School of Medicine over by Kent? Again a very good medical school too! It's amazing that not many people have heard about Akron since it is the home of the Goodyear Co.,the Firestone Co., Sterling Jlrs (parent company of Kay Jlrs), the Inventors Hall of Fame and in the early years the Quaker Oats Co. Mark and I are looking forward to meeting you next week!

I did...me too...safe travels

2 days!!!

Some of our party are already in Florida. We'll head out early tomorrow morning. Not sure how well any of us will sleep the next couple of nights!

Hope everyone has stayed safe!

2 days!!!

Some of our party are already in Florida. We'll head out early tomorrow morning. Not sure how well any of us will sleep the next couple of nights!

Hope everyone has stayed safe!

Beautiful day today in Florida! For those of you in Florida enroute to the Wonder, enjoy the lovely weather! We will head down to Miami Monday morning. :)

Bags are in the car, ready to go. Heading to the airport at 5 am.

Looking forward to seein' yall!

Gracie got a call from Goofy this morning so she's even more excited than before! :)

Well, we just got off the ship and starting our long drive home to Atlanta. It was great meeting some of you and hope you had a great cruise. Can't wait for the next cruise!

It was great meeting some of the group and sorry we did not get a chance to meet others. Just seemed like the past 5 days flew past like lighting! Safe travels to everyone

Wish we could have made it to one of the meets. Planned on the Mickey Pool meet bit had to leave about 15 minutes prior. Hope everyone had a great time! Everyone in our party rebooked! Woohoo!!!!!

First, THANKS JESSICA FOR ORGANIZING THE FE EXCHANGE FOR THIS TRIP!!! This was our first opportunity to participate in an FE exchange and we all enjoyed both giving and receiving gifts throughout our cruise. Can't wait for the next FE Exchange.

I hope everyone had a great time onboard. We had so much fun that everyone is exhausted and it will definitely take a week to recover. We created a lot of good memories with the kids which was the ultimate goal. We booked our next cruise while onboard (next April 2014 for a 4 day Dream sailing if anyone is interested) so we are talking about that trip.

Loved being part of this group. You all were an awesome group to talk and plan for the trip. I hope we are able o sail again together soon. Safe travels back to your home and best wishes to all!!

First, THANKS JESSICA FOR ORGANIZING THE FE EXCHANGE FOR THIS TRIP!!! This was our first opportunity to participate in an FE exchange and we all enjoyed both giving and receiving gifts throughout our cruise. Can't wait for the next FE Exchange.

You're very welcome! I had fun doing it and meeting everyone too. Hope everyone had a safe trip home and are able to rest and relax some this week (in between all the loads of laundry)! :rotfl2:

I'm disappointed that i didn't get to meet any of you last week. We arrived at DWonder around 330 and when i went to Promenade lounge on Tues there was a couple of people with kids only..so not sure if it was cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

i agree magic25...thanks jessica. so great meeting a few of you. wish i could have hooked up with my akron peeps!
all of you are so creative and i have learned alot to help me with my next FE exchange...
have a great week!

I'm disappointed that i didn't get to meet any of you last week. We arrived at DWonder around 330 and when i went to Promenade lounge on Tues there was a couple of people with kids only..so not sure if it was cancelled.

The meet in Promenade Lounge was at 2:30, and we wound up participating in the Charades with some other folks. One other family came to the meet and I guess we left right around 3:30 to get the kids upstairs to nap, so I'm sorry we missed you. Hope you had a great trip!

Michelle, Gracie and I all very much enjoyed meeting the ones we were able to catch up with. We totally forgot the second meet up! Sorry!

Thank you ALL for the WONDERful FE gifts. We had a great time TRYING to be stealthy with our deliveries. :) That's hard to do with a 3 year old.

We absolutely had a WONDERful time on our first Disney cruise...so much that we booked another for April 13 next year. :cool1:

Now if I can just get over this danged old vertigo! It's about to drive me nuts!! I wasn't ready to go back to work but this is NOT the way I wanted out of it!

Hope to see yall again on another trip!

Disney Wonder - April 8-13 2013 by Kim and M, on Flickr

Michelle, Gracie and I all very much enjoyed meeting the ones we were able to catch up with. We totally forgot the second meet up! Sorry!

Thank you ALL for the WONDERful FE gifts. We had a great time TRYING to be stealthy with our deliveries. :) That's hard to do with a 3 year old.

We absolutely had a WONDERful time on our first Disney cruise...so much that we booked another for April 13 next year. :cool1:

Now if I can just get over this danged old vertigo! It's about to drive me nuts!! I wasn't ready to go back to work but this is NOT the way I wanted out of it!

Hope to see yall again on another trip!

I remember Gracie's stealthy gift delivery to our room early one morning (LOL!). Our kids were not much quieter when delivering our FE gifts even though it was in the middle of the day.

Many thanks to everyone for taking the time to put together the FE gifts! We enjoyed all of the FE gifts that we received - there were definitely some creative people in our group.

Btw, did anyone else think it was cool that the Disney Wonder rescue was posted to CNN?
Just wondered if anyone from our group sent the pic.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/13/travel/florida-cruise-rescues

I'm glad they found a better photo of the raft than they had to begin with, but it wasn't our photo. I'm still bummed that CNN got the day wrong in their story, though. Last time I checked the article, it said we picked them up on Thursday when it was actually Friday. Now I don't know if the Carnival ship picked up the folks on the other raft on the same day as us, or on Saturday. I wonder if the two groups of folks were related or connected in some way originally. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter