• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3rd Annual Canobie Lake Park meet--Sunday, June 24, 2007

June 24 sounds good to me
Their hours that day are 11am-10pm, cost per adult is $28
they're about one hour from Worcester

Hey, just heard about this on the CB. :) Ummm.....once again (like last year), I may be there. However, again like last year, my dd is with her father that weekend. I would hate to go alone as she would love it. :( So I'm up in the air, but I'll try to make it. :) I'm about a 10 minute drive from CLP, so it would be a shame to miss it again since I'm so close and all. :)

glad you found us
I'll most likely also be going solo unless there is another teenager 15&+ for DS

I think I can make this meet. I'll put it on the calendar.

Ack! Another New England meet I can't make!
I'd like to go, but I'll be over at Disneyland Paris that day. Oh well. Perhaps I'll be able to make the next gathering!

Bad news & MORE bad news

First the bad news. Janice and the kids are going to GA that weekend now and won't be able to attend.

and now the bad news...

I can still make it !!! WOOT!

So sad that Aengus' family won't make it. Why aren't they taking him with them? Oh wait, they see him more than us. They want to get rid of them.

Just kidding, Aengus. Tune that clock so you won't be late ;)

Kate will be disappointed about the family not going, but we're thrilled you'll be with us Aengus!!!! Get those 'woo-hoo's' ready everyone!!!

Falling a bit far down....back up we go!!! Anyone else up to the challenge of CLP??

I'll be away then. I keep ing missing these DIS meets.

Falling a bit far down....back up we go!!! Anyone else up to the challenge of CLP??

Okay, despite what I've been told... I've never been to Canobie Lake Park. I suppose... if I can get up at a reasonable time... and the weather's okay... and you all promise to wait on me hand and foot... ;)

Okay, despite what I've been told... I've never been to Canobie Lake Park. I suppose... if I can get up at a reasonable time... and the weather's okay... and you all promise to wait on me hand and foot... ;)

Ahhh, Ronda..I'm usually pretty busy waiting on Karen, but I think I can spare a few moments for you too!! Sure would be nice to finally meet you!!!

I'll be driving back from the Jersey Shore on June 24.... Are there any other New England/Boston meets planned for the summer or fall?? :sunny:

Have fun, everyone that's going!! :cool2:

I'll be driving back from the Jersey Shore on June 24.... Are there any other New England/Boston meets planned for the summer or fall?? :sunny:

Have fun, everyone that's going!! :cool2:
There has been talk of a fall meet in Boston proper, perhaps doing a Duck Tour as well. But, nothing firmed up yet. Stay tuned...we'll post it here if it happens.

I'm still hoping! :bitelip:

So far we have had 2 rain outs and both have been rescheduled, with the 24th still free. :woohoo: I hate not knowing until the last minute! :headache:

I'm still hoping! :bitelip:

So far we have had 2 rain outs and both have been rescheduled, with the 24th still free. :woohoo: I hate not knowing until the last minute! :headache:

:woohoo: WooHoo :woohoo:

......here's hoping pixiedust: there are no more games that need to be made up between now and then. Julia would so love to see your boys again :)

Patrick is leaving for Europe (the England, France, Spain--is this Friday? Are we in Belgium? tour) on the 24th--hopefully Chris & I will make CLP! :cloud9:

If I can't make it (may be in Minnesota!) I will send all three refillable mugs w/Chris :rotfl:

CLP refillables are different than WDWs--once you buy a cup the you pay only half price for refills

Meanwhile, everyone be practicing your map - reading - in - the middle - of - the - pathway skills!

Jean

We are indeed on for 6/24!!! We generally have a meeting spot for the morning group and then another meeting spot for later in the day. We had two waves of people last year. Anyway, we tend to go in a herd from ride to ride. Some break off and do their own thing. It's pretty footloose and fancy free....whatever people feel like doing.
Wish I could be at Southwick's...sounds like a ton of fun, but I guess I should probably be at my dd's concert. It's kinda a big deal for her.
Scanning thru the posts, I couldn't find out if a time has been determined yet. I have to work in the morning, but would like to try and meet up with y'all...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter