3rd Annual Canobie Lake Park meet--Sunday, June 24, 2007

That all works for me. I am leaving tomorrow for N Conway for the week. DD, Julia and I will be at the Carousel for 11am. I'll be the one with the flat, pasty white face tripping over my own shoes :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That all works for me. I am leaving tomorrow for N Conway for the week. DD, Julia and I will be at the Carousel for 11am. I'll be the one with the flat, pasty white face tripping over my own shoes :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Let's not forget the very stringy hair!!!!

I'm just bringing me and money.

I'm just bringing me and money.

Ah, so you'll just be bringing yourself and money??

whats everyone bringing? drinks/snacks? bathing suits?

Most buy stuff to eat right at the park. Some bring swim suits, some don't. I may this time, just to have it in case I want to do the water area, or dd does. We haven't swum in the past, but you can just never tell what will happen. If it's brutally hot, then some may opt for the water park area. They do have lockers there, so you can leave stuff in one.

Just to make it clear, I'm just bring myself, and money, and probably sunblock, too.

I am not bringing a swimsuit. No one needs to see me in a swim suit.

It's my weekend on at work which kills the morning, then found out I have to go to a baby shower - would much rather be at CLP with my DIS friends!!! :rolleyes1

It's my weekend on at work which kills the morning, then found out I have to go to a baby shower - would much rather be at CLP with my DIS friends!!! :rolleyes1

Well that's a bummer Barb!!! We'll miss you but maybe the next meet will work out for you.

Bad news. Can't make it to the CLP meet. :sad1:

I'm so bummed, I've been looking forward to this for a while. For all you ladies I hung out with at the Southwick Zoo meet, I'll miss you! Have a great time for me. Perhaps I'll be able to catch up with you at the fall/ducktour meet.

stina :wave2:

Stina - sorry you cant make it - maybe next time

so who is coming? and what time are you expected? Im aiming for 11am

I can still make it @_@

who else is going? :) Not sure yet if I will be 11:00 or 12:30 yet.

Well that's a bummer Barb!!! We'll miss you but maybe the next meet will work out for you.
Oh, would that be the meet specifically scheduled to EXclude me? Anyway, I will be at this one, probably at 11 but who knows? Oh, and speaking of "who knows"... who knows what stores there are around CLP that I can get cigarettes at a good price?

Oh, would that be the meet specifically scheduled to EXclude me? Anyway, I will be at this one, probably at 11 but who knows? Oh, and speaking of "who knows"... who knows what stores there are around CLP that I can get cigarettes at a good price?
Yes indeedy...that would be the one!!! Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to finally meeting you!!! I'm sure there are a bunch of places once you get over the state line. But, I can't give you any specifics!!!
I've kinda lost track of who's coming and who isn't. Perhaps Karen has a better idea??

Not to throw a damper on things (no pun intended) but do we have a rain date, or do we go in the rain anyway?

We do not have a rain date (we had a hard enough time coming up with this date). If it's pouring rain, I'll post by 9:00 that the meet is cancelled.

Weather of this morning calls for sunny, but possible/probably thunder showers late afternoon tomorrow. Looks like we should be okay for the most part. Here's hoping!!!

Im hoping to be there by opening
and leaving by 7pmish as Id like to get mostly home before it gets dark

I'm planning to be there at opening too . . . I have to be back in Boston by about 5:30, so I can't stay all day.

Stina, I'm sorry we'll miss you! You and I keep just barely missing each other, one of these days we gotta get together.

:sad: Just when I thought I was in the clear, we finished the last game of the season this afternoon, when the coach announced hes having a cookout/pool party at his house for the team...TOMORROW!!!!!!! :eek: Nothing like giving us notice, but that is typical for anything related to Little League. :rolleyes:

So, I guess I won't be there. Ill just have to wait until the fall for my Dis meet fix...and of course December. :cool1: I guess putting up with all this sport stuff is worth it when I get my long weekend away every December. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter