3 Princesses Hit the Parks!-A 2/13 Girls Trip TR!*Update 6/19, pg 23-The End!*

Ummm so I might have bought that monorail pen when we were there...:rolleyes1 The price was kind of ridiculous but it is so cute and I have no self-control when it comes to souvenirs. :rolleyes:

OMG I love the Polynesian so much! It is funny to me to think how we always used to stay there and knowing how expensive it is. I am still hoping they build DVC units there!

Can't believe the news about the bombings. So sad. :sad2:

OH TSM. I can't wait to ride that in six short weeks!

Look at Caitlin with her accuracy! That's awesome. I think accuracy is just as important as the score. :thumbsup2

OH MY GOSH I WANT TO SEE MR. SPELL WORKING!!!! That's amazing!!!

Yall were just having a Toy Story time! Yay yay! LOVE Disney pizza. I don't care what anyone says. It's delicious.

'OHANA. :love: So freaking good.

Finally all caught up !!

I understand how you feel with the migraines. I get them REALLY bad and smells and stuff like that will set them off. I often get them for several days in a row. I agree with Jen and the others about going to see your doctor about them. Getting a good migraine med to take when you have a headache can really save your day. I used to take a daily preventative, but now I just use Relpax when I have a headache. Migraines are the absolute worst when you can't get rid of it.

My daughter doesn't ever want to do the Muppets either. I don't get it. Muppets are awesome.

Did you end up liking BLT better ?? I just LOVED it there !! Looking forward to reading more !!

I like Disney pizza a lot too! And it's my DH's favourite food ever. I can't believe you found a table at Pizza Planet! I have never been able to!
The Poly looks beautiful in that sunset! I do think it's beautiful, but never really had a need to stay there. :confused3

That cupcake looks SO delicious!!! I have already tried the Butterfinger cupcake at SR, but I go back and forth almost daily about which one to try next, the chocolate & peanut butter or the red velvet!

Poly is my dream resort too. :cloud9: It looks really beautiful in your pics with the sun setting!

Love TSM! And Caitlin has wonderful accuracy! I usually only have about 30%!

'Ohana dessert is the only thing I really want to try from there! I wish I could have just that!

Beautiful pics of the Poly!

I dunno why, but reading your update is making me REALLY wish I was in Disney World right now! I just miss it. A LOT. And I know I'll be back before I know it, but ugh. Not soon enough for me!

I don't mind Disney pizza! I won't eat it more than once during the trip, because it's not my favorite, but pretty much once per trip I'm guaranteed to be in the mood for it.

UUUMMMM I WANT THAT MONORAIL PEN! I've now seen it a few times in TRs and on IG, and I WANT IT. I don't know how I didn't see it in January! But $10 or not, I am buying that thing if it's there in September!

Okay, that food at Ohana looks and sounds AMAZING right about now. I seriously need to go eat there! Buuut I don't think it's in our plans for our next trip, wompwomp.

It's funny, I used to say I never wanted to stay at the Poly but that has changed for sure! I'd love to stay there, but um, it needs to not be so expensive... or ya know, have DVC!

Ahhh tsm!!!!! I ALWAYS win!!! Haha

We ate at pizza planet for the first time the last trip (last fall). It was pretty good and Rylan LOVED it! Haha

I hope to stay at poly and grand Floridian one day! Even for just one night!!!!! We stayed one night at the contemporary on our honeymoon :)

That sunset is perfect!!!!!! Totally makes it look like a real Hawaiian resort!

Oh I'm so glad you wrote about and went to the GFC... I had kind of forgotten about it and it really is very pretty... Your breakfast looked awesome... (hmmm I'll be it would be a nice break from the MK for lunch when it get crowded and hot...:scratchin)

That's a bummer about your animator/instructor at Animation Academy... I really like doing that but your instructor makes a huge difference in the experience...
(plus if they go too fast I think that's really frustrating for kids...)

Love TSM... there are two ways of approaching the score 1. go for everything or 2. try to be accurate.... I like you, go for the aim for everything-(cause you're sure to hit something... ;) I just enjoy the whole theme of that ride

owwww.... I haven't seen that monorail pen... that is really cute...;)

Bread Pudding = love and happiness on a plate...:cloud9:

Jen, we are back from Florida, I've updated my two ongoing reports and am now trying to catch up on everything else.

I can't remember everything, but I did enjoy all the updates I missed.

The sunrise from the BLT is beautiful (I loved that at the Polynesian...the sunrise and sunset).

I just can't do R&R anymore...gives me a major headache. Sorry you didn't get on your beloved TOT.

I would be happy getting 100,000 on TSM! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have to agree with most...the pizza in Disney is awful. Let me rephrase that...pizza in Florida is awful. I think it is a combination of the water and the ovens they use.

Can't wait for the next update.

Enjoyed your update! But, YIKES-$10 for a pen?? Sometimes I still get Disney sticker shock! :laughing:

The bread pudding=the BEST part of dinner at 'Ohana!

I mean, seriously. I HAVE TO STAY THERE SOMEDAY!!! Ugh, Poly, why you so expensive???

Finally the boat came and whisked us away for a fun night in the Magic Kingdom!

:rotfl2: Good question. I would like to stay there someday as well. It just looks so cool.

Nice dinner. that dessert - yum!

Cool monorail pen! :thumbsup2

Wow - the expo was at CSR. That sounds poor.

Beautiful sunset pictures and I love that picture of just the top of the WL.

Sorry life stinks right now for you. Hope things improve.

Ummm so I might have bought that monorail pen when we were there...:rolleyes1 The price was kind of ridiculous but it is so cute and I have no self-control when it comes to souvenirs. :rolleyes:

OMG I love the Polynesian so much! It is funny to me to think how we always used to stay there and knowing how expensive it is. I am still hoping they build DVC units there!

Can't believe the news about the bombings. So sad. :sad2:

I knew I should have bought that pen haha! It's so cute!

I feel like I'll never stay at the Poly. :( Even with the discounts, it's just way too much. The most I think I'll ever be able to do is probably a split stay.

I can't believe it's been a week since the bombings already. It's so awful.

OH TSM. I can't wait to ride that in six short weeks!

Look at Caitlin with her accuracy! That's awesome. I think accuracy is just as important as the score. :thumbsup2

OH MY GOSH I WANT TO SEE MR. SPELL WORKING!!!! That's amazing!!!

Yall were just having a Toy Story time! Yay yay! LOVE Disney pizza. I don't care what anyone says. It's delicious.

'OHANA. :love: So freaking good.

I'm so jealous you're going in 5 weeks now! I could seriously use a Disney trip, I'm so miserable lately. :sad1:

Yeah my accuracy is horrible. I don't know what I have to do to be more accurate or break 200,000 but I just can't seem to do it! :rotfl:

I know I was so happy when I saw Speak and Spell working!!!

Yum Disney pizza is fantastic! I'd love to go back to Pizza Planet!

'OHANA! :goodvibes

Finally all caught up !!

I understand how you feel with the migraines. I get them REALLY bad and smells and stuff like that will set them off. I often get them for several days in a row. I agree with Jen and the others about going to see your doctor about them. Getting a good migraine med to take when you have a headache can really save your day. I used to take a daily preventative, but now I just use Relpax when I have a headache. Migraines are the absolute worst when you can't get rid of it.

My daughter doesn't ever want to do the Muppets either. I don't get it. Muppets are awesome.

Did you end up liking BLT better ?? I just LOVED it there !! Looking forward to reading more !!

Yeah migraines are pretty awful. I should tell my dr. about them, but I don't want to take something daily, that's the problem! That's why I've avoided saying anything to a doctor! Ughhhh!!! Someday I'll figure it out and hopefully get rid of them!

Haha, I love the Muppets! Maybe more adults like the Muppets than kids? I don't know! :rotfl2:

I liked BLT but I didn't love it like I thought I would. I LOVED AKL though! :thumbsup2

I like Disney pizza a lot too! And it's my DH's favourite food ever. I can't believe you found a table at Pizza Planet! I have never been able to!
The Poly looks beautiful in that sunset! I do think it's beautiful, but never really had a need to stay there. :confused3

Disney pizza is so good! :thumbsup2 Yeah I was nervous about finding a table at Pizza Planet, but there were a lot available!

I would LOVE to stay at the Poly! It's like a vacation within a vacation! I just can't see myself ever paying that much to stay there! I mean, paying for the Beach Club is hard enough, the Poly is like twice as much! :crazy2:

That cupcake looks SO delicious!!! I have already tried the Butterfinger cupcake at SR, but I go back and forth almost daily about which one to try next, the chocolate & peanut butter or the red velvet!

Poly is my dream resort too. :cloud9: It looks really beautiful in your pics with the sun setting!

It was delicious! I personally like the peanut butter one better than the red velvet, but that's just because I'm obsessed with chocolate and peanut butter. The red velvet is amazing, you can't go wrong with either one! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I LOVE the Poly, I really need to stay there someday! :upsidedow

Love TSM! And Caitlin has wonderful accuracy! I usually only have about 30%!

'Ohana dessert is the only thing I really want to try from there! I wish I could have just that!

Beautiful pics of the Poly!

Yeah, that's usually what my accuracy is too! I don't know how to get it to be any better! :rotfl:

What?? Everything at 'Ohana is so good!!! :cool1:

Thanks!

I dunno why, but reading your update is making me REALLY wish I was in Disney World right now! I just miss it. A LOT. And I know I'll be back before I know it, but ugh. Not soon enough for me!

I don't mind Disney pizza! I won't eat it more than once during the trip, because it's not my favorite, but pretty much once per trip I'm guaranteed to be in the mood for it.

UUUMMMM I WANT THAT MONORAIL PEN! I've now seen it a few times in TRs and on IG, and I WANT IT. I don't know how I didn't see it in January! But $10 or not, I am buying that thing if it's there in September!

Okay, that food at Ohana looks and sounds AMAZING right about now. I seriously need to go eat there! Buuut I don't think it's in our plans for our next trip, wompwomp.

It's funny, I used to say I never wanted to stay at the Poly but that has changed for sure! I'd love to stay there, but um, it needs to not be so expensive... or ya know, have DVC!

Yeah I know how you feel. I'm missing Disney pretty badly right now too. And I have no idea if I'm even going back in December now, things are just awful right now. That's why I'm not on the DIS much lately, everything just sucks and I can't even look forward to a Disney trip like I normally can. Ugh. :sad:

Disney pizza is good! I'm not sure I'd want it more than once either, but it's yummy!

Aww, no 'Ohana on your next trip? I have to go to 'Ohana every single time I'm in Disney! I just love it!

Yeah, DVC at the Poly would be nice! That way I could rent points! Or they could come out with 40% off discounts again, because 25% and 30% ain't gonna get me to stay there! :confused3 It's so pretty, I'd just like to stay there once in my life!

Ahhh tsm!!!!! I ALWAYS win!!! Haha

We ate at pizza planet for the first time the last trip (last fall). It was pretty good and Rylan LOVED it! Haha

I hope to stay at poly and grand Floridian one day! Even for just one night!!!!! We stayed one night at the contemporary on our honeymoon :)

That sunset is perfect!!!!!! Totally makes it look like a real Hawaiian resort!

Haha, I used to always win against Brandon, but not anymore! He got better at it!

Yeah Pizza Planet is good! I know Brandon will never go there though!

I want to stay at the Poly and GF too! I think the only way will be split stays with values though!

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Oh I'm so glad you wrote about and went to the GFC... I had kind of forgotten about it and it really is very pretty... Your breakfast looked awesome... (hmmm I'll be it would be a nice break from the MK for lunch when it get crowded and hot...:scratchin)

That's a bummer about your animator/instructor at Animation Academy... I really like doing that but your instructor makes a huge difference in the experience...
(plus if they go too fast I think that's really frustrating for kids...)

Love TSM... there are two ways of approaching the score 1. go for everything or 2. try to be accurate.... I like you, go for the aim for everything-(cause you're sure to hit something... ;) I just enjoy the whole theme of that ride

owwww.... I haven't seen that monorail pen... that is really cute...;)

Bread Pudding = love and happiness on a plate...:cloud9:

The GFC was so good, and it's really pretty and quiet! I would love to go there again!

Yeah, I mean, he was good, but he just went too fast! I was getting annoyed with him, so I can imagine how Caitlin felt, trying to keep up and draw! :confused3

Haha, well I guess I just go crazy and try to hit everything, which would explain my awful accuracy! :rotfl: It is a cute ride, I love it!

I agree, I LOVE bread pudding! :lovestruc

I love the Pixar area in DHS. The life-size toys are amazing

I have to agree with you. Disney pizza is tasty!

The Pixar area is adorable! I wish it was a little bigger! :cool1:

Disney pizza is really good, I loved it! :thumbsup2

Jen, we are back from Florida, I've updated my two ongoing reports and am now trying to catch up on everything else.

I can't remember everything, but I did enjoy all the updates I missed.

The sunrise from the BLT is beautiful (I loved that at the Polynesian...the sunrise and sunset).

I just can't do R&R anymore...gives me a major headache. Sorry you didn't get on your beloved TOT.

I would be happy getting 100,000 on TSM! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have to agree with most...the pizza in Disney is awful. Let me rephrase that...pizza in Florida is awful. I think it is a combination of the water and the ovens they use.

Can't wait for the next update.

I have to get caught up on so many TR's. I'm going through a really tough time in my life right now though, so I'm not on the DIS much. I'm trying to let it distract me, but it just ends up upsetting me so I've been staying away. I'll try to catch up soon! :thumbsup2

Isn't the sunrise and sunset beautiful? I love that area!

RnRC gives me a headache sometimes too, I think it all depends on how you place your head when you first sit down! :rotfl:

Haha, I don't mind Disney pizza! But I know a lot of people think it's gross!

Enjoyed your update! But, YIKES-$10 for a pen?? Sometimes I still get Disney sticker shock! :laughing:

The bread pudding=the BEST part of dinner at 'Ohana!

Thanks! I know, that's why I didn't buy that pen! :rotfl: Now I regret it!

I agree, the bread pudding at 'Ohana is the BEST! :lovestruc

:rotfl2: Good question. I would like to stay there someday as well. It just looks so cool.

Nice dinner. that dessert - yum!

Cool monorail pen! :thumbsup2

Wow - the expo was at CSR. That sounds poor.

Beautiful sunset pictures and I love that picture of just the top of the WL.

Sorry life stinks right now for you. Hope things improve.

Haha, I know, I really want to stay there!!! :cool1:

'Ohana is amazing, especially the bread pudding!

Isn't that pen awesome? I love it! I wish I bought it!

Yeah it's strange they had the expo at CSR, it seems like it was crowded and crazy!

Thanks!

And thanks, I hope things improve soon because I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown if things don't! Ughhh!!!! :sad:

Friday 2/22 Part 3!

Hi guys! So when we left off, we just got on the boat at the Poly and were on our way to the Magic Kingdom! I found a few more pictures of the beautiful Poly sunset, so I hope you don't mind seeing a couple more!

Guys. Believe me when I tell you that I would do ANYTHING to be back there right now. Ugh I need some Disney magic in my life.

Contemporary and BLT from the boat. Weird how blue the sky still is over there!

Finally we arrived at the Magic Kingdom! I stopped in the jewelry store on the way up Main Street and saw the most AMAZING bags, they were the new Harvey bags (that's what they're called right?), the ones made out of seat belts? I never liked them before, but these are just beautiful!

On one side, they had a princess and on the other they had the VILLAIN! They're so cool, I really want one, but they are pretty expensive!

We went right to Tomorrowland and grabbed some FP's for Space Mountain for later. Then we hopped on the Peoplemover, since it's my favorite and I'll just never get tired of it!

(I know this picture is blurry, but I just think it captures a ride on the Peoplemover so well!)

I had to go on Winnie the Pooh, so we went over there, and yay, it had no wait!

Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorites!!! :cool1:

We then went over to New Fantasyland to check out how long the wait for the Little Mermaid ride was, and again, there was no wait! While we were walking over, Wishes was starting, so I took my time to kind of watch it, it was right over New Fantasyland, so it was really cool seeing it from there! It's SO loud though!

We went on the Little Mermaid, and again, I loved it! It's probably one of my favorite rides, it's just so perfect! I wish it was a little longer, though! But that's not a complaint, it's only because I love the movie so much and I love being immersed in it!

It was time to go back to Tomorrowland to go on Space Mountain, yay!

Even with the FP's, there was still a bit of a wait, but before we knew it, we were blasting through space. I love this ride so much, but I swear, someday, I'm going to fly out of there! :rotfl: It just feels so unsafe sometimes! Caitlin loved it, she could not get enough of the roller coasters!

When we finished, Caitlin wanted to go on Astro Orbiter and I had no interest in that, so Diane brought her on, and I parked myself in Tomorrowland for a while, listening to the amazing Tomorrowland music loop.

I was sitting there, watching the people go by, listening to some of my favorite Disney music, and I started missing Brandon, so I decided to call him while I waited for Diane and Caitlin. We talked for a little while and I felt so sad that he wasn't there with me. It didn't last very long, but certain things just set me off, and being in Tomorrowland was one of the times when I really missed being in Disney with him. :(

I didn't have very long to be sad though, because Caitlin and Diane were finished with Astro Orbiter. I could swear Diane and Caitlin got ice cream and I got popcorn and we sat in Tomorrowland for a little while and ate, but that might have been a different night! I do know I got Disney popcorn though, because I have photographic evidence lol!

Once we finished eating, we had to do one last thing before we left...Haunted Mansion! It was fun, as always, it's definitely another one of my favorites, I love singing along to myself during "Grim Grinning Ghosts". :cool1:

Finally, it was time to make our way out of the Magic Kingdom. On the way out I had to get a couple of pictures of the Castle, because it looked lovely, lit up and reflecting off of the water:

We stopped in the Emporium on the way out to check out what Vinylmations they had, and I didn't think they had anything I wanted, until I saw this one:

I LOVE it! It's just so perfect, I love that there are princesses on it, and that it says "happily ever after" and that it's pink! There's no way I'll ever trade that! :thumbsup2

I bought my Vinylmation and we headed to the monorail, and within minutes, we were back to Bay Lake Tower. Again, it took me forever to fall asleep, I don't know why I was having so much trouble sleeping on this trip, but I was annoyed because I had to be up early for some solo magic hours the next morning!

Up next...solo magic hours, WL, DTD, and I fail as an Aunt!

That Ariel bag is gorgeous!
Great wait times around MK! I also feel like I'm going to fling right out of Space Mountain! :rotfl2:
Aww sorry you were missing Brandon. I can understand certain things triggering it, I would definitely be like that too.
That Vinylmation could be the one to make me break down and buy one... sooooo cute!

You always take such gorgeous pictures of the castle and anything, really!!! (Envious) :)

Awesome not having to wait for anything except space mountain!!!
We always go on people mover- it's a definite must do!!!! And your picture was awesome!

We missed haunted mansion because it was down when we had the chance to ride it :( oh well! We are set to be going in Oct, so I know we will have time then!

We need a teleporter to take us to disney right now!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter