3 Princesses Hit the Parks!-A 2/13 Girls Trip TR!*Update 6/19, pg 23-The End!*

Thursday, 2/21 Part 3

When we left off, I just bought a pretzel, and Diane and Caitlin were wandering around Germany doing their Agent P mission. I just went in and out of the shops, and sat by the fountain, taking pictures and feeling so happy to be in the World Showcase on such a beautiful day! It was so pretty out, nice and warm and sunny and bright! :goodvibes Of course, I did feel like I was getting a tiny headache, but I took some Advil and tried to ignore it.

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

I saw a shirt I considered getting Brandon, I thought it was so cute because Chip and Dale were on it, but I wasn't too sure of the significance of the pickles, I guess they are like the pickles on the Christmas tree? Good luck? :confused3

IMG_2806.jpg

I want this shirt for myself, it's SO adorable, AND it's purple, which is a bonus, I feel like you never see purple Disney shirts:

IMG_2807.jpg

I didn't buy it though, because I really dislike buying myself Disney shirts in such huge sizes. I always tell myself I'll buy them when I'm skinny. Lame, I should just get one and get over it! :confused3

Diane and Caitlin finished their mission, and at some point, Diane got a text that our room at BLT was ready! We were ready to get into our room and unpack and rest a little, so we headed out of Epcot and monorailed back to Bay Lake Tower!

We went right up to our room, walked in and...saw a HUGE floor cleaner just sitting in the middle of the floor! :scratchin I also thought it smelled like smoke...so I sat on the couch while we figured out what we should do, and I realized I was soaked from sitting on the couch! The couch was SO wet, they must have just cleaned it or something, maybe to get the smoke out? So Diane called the front desk and told them what was going on, and asked if we could have another room and they said yes, but we would have to wait for one. We didn't really have a choice, so we left the room and went outside.

IMG_2739.jpg

There are chairs and benches near all of those trees, so we sat there for a while. On the way to BLT, Diane stopped at the Contemporary to look at the cupcakes and got a pretty pink one (I think, I don't remember!) and split it with Caitlin while we were sitting out there. I tried it, it was really good, but I wasn't in the mood for a cupcake at that point. My head was really starting to hurt again, and I was praying I wasn't getting another migraine, but being in the room for those few minutes really bothered me, I'm so sensitive to chemicals and smoke smells, and that's what it was a combination of. Diane was getting tired and annoyed too, so we decided to move to the beach and get a few lounge chairs to lay down for a while.

I played around on my phone for a while and took a few pictures of the palm trees on the beach

IMG_2813.jpg

and then I just tried to rest and make my headache go away.

We got bored after a while, and somehow, we came up with the plan to take the boat over to the Wilderness Lodge. I don't remember why, but we walked all the way over to the dock at the CR and waited for the boat. It was right out in the sun and it felt so hot sitting out there, and I was so tired from being up so early, I just wanted to shower and lay in a real bed for a while! I thought maybe we should call to see if our room was ready yet, since Diane wasn't getting a text, and it seemed like it was taking a really long time! Diane didn't want to call, so I googled the number to Bay Lake Tower, called it, and when the person answered, she said Contemporary Resort, so for some reason, I panicked and hung up the phone! :upsidedow I don't know why, I was just expecting them to say Bay Lake Tower and got all thrown off when she said Contemporary! So Diane took the phone from me and called and luckily, our room was READY! :cheer2:

We started the long walk back to the BLT (which really isn't that long, but when you're hot and tired, it feels like miles!) and Diane and Caitlin had to stop at the CR for some reason. I have no notes for this part of the day, so I have no idea what they were doing, but I remember going to the room alone and calling Bell Services to get our luggage dropped off.

I went into the room and there was no floor cleaner! No smoke smell! It was just clean and beautiful!

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

I liked the room, but something about it just felt strange to me. I think I was comparing it to AKL too much but I didn't love it the way I was expecting. Maybe I was just annoyed because I was tired and had a headache. There was nothing wrong with the room at all, it was pretty, I liked the art, but I don't know. Like, when I walked into the room at AKL I LOVED it. This room, I didn't have that feeling. But I was assuming maybe I'd learn to love it over the next couple of days, when I was feeling better. Right then, all I wanted to do was rest, shower and get to MK for our dinner reservation! :cool1:

I hope I am not posting in between two updates. I just have to say that I share your bewilderment with BLT. Out of all the studios I've stayed in that was my least favorite in terms of decor. Location - amazing. Decor and feel of the room - just "eh".

Hope you were feeling better after a rest. I'm dying to see your view and you're probably posting it right now. :rotfl2:

Glad you were able to change your room. That happened to me once at SSR and I had to ask for a change. I thought I was going to pass out from the bleach smell.

Thursday, 2/21 Part 4

*Warning-New Fantasyland content in this update!*

Once everyone unpacked and rested a little, we had to go over to the Magic Kingdom! We walked over to the CR to get the monorail, and OMG, the view from the walkway is amazing!

IMG_2823.jpg

One thing I really loved about Bay Lake Tower was the location, it was perfect!

We hopped on the monorail and went over to the Magic Kingdom. We had to stop in Guest Relations so Diane could add days to her park hopper, and once we finished doing that, we went over to New Fantasyland!

IMG_2824.jpg

We had an ADR at Be Our Guest, which I was so excited about! :banana: There were SO many people waiting to get in, it was insane, so we checked in and got our pager and just went to hang out and wait.

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

P1010557.jpg

Finally it was time to go inside! I was hoping we would sit in the West Wing, but we sat in the ballroom, which was fine, since it's so beautiful!

IMG_2836.jpg

Be Our Guest is unreal, it is just like you are walking into the movie, they could not have done a better job designing this restaurant! :cool1:

IMG_2832.jpg

I mean, look at the napkin!! The detail is just amazing!

IMG_3182.jpg

Diane and I both got the onion soup, which was really good:

IMG_2837.jpg

And I got the grilled strip steak for dinner, which was fantastic:

IMG_2838.jpg

I cannot remember if Diane got the same thing as I did! I do remember that Caitlin got the macaroni with marinara which I don't think she liked and just ate fries. I have to say, the kids choices there are kind of strange!

I really enjoyed Be Our Guest, but I'm not sure if Diane and Caitlin liked it as much as I did! I was hoping to get some wine, just to say I drank in the Magic Kingdom :rotfl2: but my stupid headache prevented that from happening!

On our way out, we decided to meet the Beast, who is HUGE! I hate the picture we took, but I'll put it up anyway, because how often do you get to meet the Beast!

P1010562.jpg

Once we took our picture with the Beast, we were headed out the door!

IMG_2839.jpg

I really wanted to see Wishes, so we went through Tomorrowland to find a spot and caught the end of Celebrate the Magic, which I totally forgot about! I loved it so much in November and I wanted to see it again, but we missed most of it!

IMG_2841.jpg

Diane and Caitlin then decided they didn't want to watch Wishes, I think they went on Space Mountain or something, because I ended up watching Wishes alone! And all of my pictures are awful, because I was way off to the side, so I didn't take many!

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

See, they're all awful! Once Wishes was over, I made my way over to Tomorrowland. I don't remember what I did, or when I found Diane and Caitlin or anything. The only picture I have is this:

IMG_2865.jpg

I'm assuming they were on Space Mountain and I was waiting for them!

Finally we left the Magic Kingdom and I thought my headache went away at Be Our Guest, but it came back sometime that night. I was in a bad mood once we got back to the Contemporary because of it, and I decided I wanted a pillow pet to cheer me up. I don't think Diane wanted to wait while I looked for one, so she went back to the room, but Caitlin stayed with me. I was all set to buy the Winnie the Pooh pillow pet, but Caitlin showed me Pluto and told me to feel how soft he was, and I couldn't resist, so I got him instead!

She carried him back to the room with me, and I took a picture of him to put on Instagram:

IMG_2866.jpg

I'm so glad I bought him, because he really did make me feel better that night, since I was so upset about having another horrible headache!

I curled up with Pluto and went to sleep, listening to Stacey in the background, hoping tomorrow would be headache-free! :thumbsup2

Ugh, how awful about that first room. Nothing worse than waiting around for something, getting your hopes up that the wait is over just to find you have to wait again. I'm glad the second room was satisfactory (even if it didn't wow you at first glance)
The view from the walkway is really awesome though! And certainly no denying that the location is prime.
Ohh oh oh! BOG! So amazing! I'm dying to eat in the ballroom! I'm glad to hear your dinner was so good! :thumbsup2
Awww I always wanted a pillow pet. Glad your Pluto made you feel a little better.

I am sorry about your first room. That did not sound good.

The BLT decor was very plain. But the room looked warm and cozy.

I really want to go to be our guest for our upcoming trip.But sadly, my mom does not.:(

I've gotten a room before that really smelled. Unfortunately it was late at night and I didn't want to complain and I thought I could just ignore it by going to sleep. I ended up having an awful headache the following morning. good thing you guys were in there early enough to get it changed!

Sorry it turned out not to be your favorite place. I think it would be nice to stay there for the location but a contemporary look isn't usually my cup of tea.

Okay, that's kind of ridiculous that they put anyone in that first room they gave you when it clearly was not ready for guests! :confused3 And then to make you wait for a room...Not the best guest recovery I've ever heard. I'm glad the second room was better though.

I really really REALLY want to eat at BoG on our trip...Hopefully we can either get an ADR or make it in for lunch without having to wait forever!

The Pluto pillow pet is so cute!!

The picture of CR with the monorail and the sunset is breathtaking!

Call me stupid, but I have no clue how to use a pillow pet. I mean, do you lay your head on it, do you hold it, a combination of both? :confused3

I did cut in between two updates. Oops!

I want that napkin at BOG and now I can't wait to eat there even more!:thumbsup2

Jen, I've got to be quick as I have to be up in six hours for our trip tomorrow. But I had to say I caught up; great pictures of the artwork at BLT (but it still doesn't make me want to stay there); sorry you had another headache...I feel so bad for you. Be Our Guest was done exceptionally well and I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Be back in a little over a week.

Boo on the room, but I'm glad they got you a better one. I remember we had issues with cleaning chemicals giving me headaches when we stayed at the Beach Club Villas one trip. We should have switched rooms. Be Our Guest and New Fantasyland look awesome. I can't wait to experience them! And I think that's a cute picture with the Beast! :thumbsup2

I would be pretty darn mad about the room too. it seems lately I have heard quite a few bad room stories. I sure hope this isn't a new trend.

Oh man, I hear you on the lack of DIS time. I've just been super crazy busy at work, plus a ton of other drama happening outside of work... so basically, I feel way behind on everyone's TRs again (or so it feels like anyway)... Finally catching up now on everyone else's first, then I'll get to mine.

ANYWAY, I did not know that BLT has its own check-in area! Very interesting to know!

That photo of the sun between BLT and the Contemporary is gorgeous! Seriously!

I LOVE PILLOW PETS. We have 3 Disney ones and they're just the best thing ever. So soft and perfect for snuggling.

Your car was a lot nicer than our super ugly one we designed, hahaha. We never saw ours during our ride, it seemed pretty wonky/buggy. It's still fun, just not a huge improvement like I think everyone was expecting!

I need to go on Soarin' next trip! It's not my favorite but I still really enjoy it. I should probably try riding it in Disneyland, too!

Strawwwwberry shoooortcake, it's the best thing ever invented. Yumyumyummmmmm.

Bahaha, I have to admit I laughed at the chicken nugget-stealing bird! I mean, it's awful but also kind of just funny to picture a bird swoop in and grab a nugget, hahaha. Those World Showcase birds are noooot my favorite!

I agree, the Fish 'n Chips are so so good there. I could go for some right now!

I love Morocco!! And I'm so glad you did a meet with Belle! It's a little scary but when you finally do it, it's not so bad!

Oh poop, not another headache. :( I hope it's not anything bad.

Ugh, that doesn't sound fun over at BLT walking into your room like that! I wouldn't have been very happy, especially with you getting wet from sitting down!

Blergh, I'm sorry you got another terrible headache! Your feelings about the room are what I'm wondering about for me, in terms of how I'll feel. But I think we are going to stay there at SOME point, so we'll have to see! I hope you started to feel better though!

Bahaha, sorry, I posted way earlier and didn't realize I'd missed another update!

I loved Be Our Guest, too! It's such an awesome experience. I feel like everyone needs to go there at some point!

Your photo with Beast is really wonderful! You should post more photos like that, seriously! :goodvibes

YAY FOR PLUTO! He really is the best. Very good choice, but again, hopefully that headache goes away soon for you!

Well I'm sitting here eating lunch & catching up on your TR... & I hit your Jiko dinner, I'm drooling and my leftover salmon and asparagus seems really sad and lame...:(

(I love the AKL, all the theming & public areas... It's so totally immersive... that's my one issue with the Contemporary... while it's in an amazing, lovely location and has some great dining... the rooms don't seem to have a definite identity... I'm curious to see if your room grows on you...

BoG was awesome at lunch... so I can only imagine how amazing it would be at dinner...:goodvibes:

Wow... your photos of Ak at night make me desperate to go at night... I happen to think it's a really atmospheric park and those night photos blow me away...

I'm so sorry about your headaches...:hug: They sound really uncomfortable and annoying... (I don't get anything like you do... but the sinus headaches I get in the spring... agh... you don't feel like doing anything...:headache:)

I hope I am not posting in between two updates. I just have to say that I share your bewilderment with BLT. Out of all the studios I've stayed in that was my least favorite in terms of decor. Location - amazing. Decor and feel of the room - just "eh".

Hope you were feeling better after a rest. I'm dying to see your view and you're probably posting it right now. :rotfl2:

Glad you were able to change your room. That happened to me once at SSR and I had to ask for a change. I thought I was going to pass out from the bleach smell.

Haha, it's ok, I actually saw this post when I was posting the 2nd update, so I didn't forget about it! Yeah, I don't know about BLT...I liked it, I just didn't love it! I loved the location though! I think I'd LOVE the CR! :banana:

Thanks!

Yeah, it smelled so awful in that room, it really made my headache SO much worse! :sick:

Ugh, how awful about that first room. Nothing worse than waiting around for something, getting your hopes up that the wait is over just to find you have to wait again. I'm glad the second room was satisfactory (even if it didn't wow you at first glance)
The view from the walkway is really awesome though! And certainly no denying that the location is prime.
Ohh oh oh! BOG! So amazing! I'm dying to eat in the ballroom! I'm glad to hear your dinner was so good! :thumbsup2
Awww I always wanted a pillow pet. Glad your Pluto made you feel a little better.

Yeah, it seemed like we waited for that 2nd room for such a long time, I think because we were so tired and annoyed! The 2nd room was nice, though, I loved the view of Bay Lake and it was pretty, but there was just a weird feeling in BLT in general! :confused3

I loved BOG for dinner! I love the ballroom, I was just hoping for the west wing! Maybe next time!

I love pillow pets! I want the Pooh one, and Perry the Platypus! :love:

I am sorry about your first room. That did not sound good.

The BLT decor was very plain. But the room looked warm and cozy.

I really want to go to be our guest for our upcoming trip.But sadly, my mom does not.:(

Thanks, no, the first room definitely was NOT good lol! :rotfl:

The room was very nice, I just think it was too modern for me or something! It just felt way too much like a real hotel and not a Disney hotel! It's beautiful, I just prefer more of a theme, I guess! :confused3

Aww, I hope you get to try BOG sometime! It's so pretty in there, it's worth it just to feel like you're in the movie! :yay:

I've gotten a room before that really smelled. Unfortunately it was late at night and I didn't want to complain and I thought I could just ignore it by going to sleep. I ended up having an awful headache the following morning. good thing you guys were in there early enough to get it changed!

Sorry it turned out not to be your favorite place. I think it would be nice to stay there for the location but a contemporary look isn't usually my cup of tea.

Ugh, that sounds awful! We didn't really know what to do at first, we didn't want to ask for a new room, but the smell was so strong, and the couch was wet, so we had to! :confused3

That's ok, I'm glad I got to stay there, I've wanted to for a while! It's nice, it's just not for me! I would like to try the CR someday, after I've tried all the other resorts! :thumbsup2

Okay, that's kind of ridiculous that they put anyone in that first room they gave you when it clearly was not ready for guests! :confused3 And then to make you wait for a room...Not the best guest recovery I've ever heard. I'm glad the second room was better though.

I really really REALLY want to eat at BoG on our trip...Hopefully we can either get an ADR or make it in for lunch without having to wait forever!

The Pluto pillow pet is so cute!!

I know, I can't believe they forgot a whole floor cleaner! Strange! :rotfl2: I knew we would have to wait if we asked for a new room, it was just annoying that we had to wait so long! But it ended up being ok! :thumbsup2

You have to eat at BOG!! It's so pretty, I hope you can get an ADR!

Isn't it? I love the Disney pillow pets!

The picture of CR with the monorail and the sunset is breathtaking!

Call me stupid, but I have no clue how to use a pillow pet. I mean, do you lay your head on it, do you hold it, a combination of both? :confused3

Thank you, I love it! :lovestruc

Haha, well you can unfold it to be like a normal pillow, but I keep mine folded and I just cuddle with it! :thumbsup2

I did cut in between two updates. Oops!

I want that napkin at BOG and now I can't wait to eat there even more!:thumbsup2

That's ok!

Yay, BOG is so amazing, you're going to love it! Isn't that napkin so cool? :cool1:

Jen, I've got to be quick as I have to be up in six hours for our trip tomorrow. But I had to say I caught up; great pictures of the artwork at BLT (but it still doesn't make me want to stay there); sorry you had another headache...I feel so bad for you. Be Our Guest was done exceptionally well and I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Be back in a little over a week.

Yay I can't believe you're in Florida right now, I'm so jealous! :thumbsup2

I really liked the artwork at BLT, it was really nice! It's a nice resort, just not Disney enough for me, you know? :confused3

Thanks, ugh, yeah, me and my stupid headaches! :crazy2:

I loved BOG! :banana: Hope you're having a great trip!

Boo on the room, but I'm glad they got you a better one. I remember we had issues with cleaning chemicals giving me headaches when we stayed at the Beach Club Villas one trip. We should have switched rooms. Be Our Guest and New Fantasyland look awesome. I can't wait to experience them! And I think that's a cute picture with the Beast! :thumbsup2

I'm glad too, it smelled so awful in there! :crazy2: BOG is so perfect, actually all of New Fantasyland is, I love it! :lovestruc You're going to love them when you see them in person! Haha, ugh, well, thanks! I'm not a big fan of that picture, but whatever! It's nice to have!

I would be pretty darn mad about the room too. it seems lately I have heard quite a few bad room stories. I sure hope this isn't a new trend.

Yeah, it was pretty annoying when we were so tired and just wanted to rest, and had to deal with switching rooms! :sad2: I hope not!

Oh man, I hear you on the lack of DIS time. I've just been super crazy busy at work, plus a ton of other drama happening outside of work... so basically, I feel way behind on everyone's TRs again (or so it feels like anyway)... Finally catching up now on everyone else's first, then I'll get to mine.

ANYWAY, I did not know that BLT has its own check-in area! Very interesting to know!

That photo of the sun between BLT and the Contemporary is gorgeous! Seriously!

I LOVE PILLOW PETS. We have 3 Disney ones and they're just the best thing ever. So soft and perfect for snuggling.

Your car was a lot nicer than our super ugly one we designed, hahaha. We never saw ours during our ride, it seemed pretty wonky/buggy. It's still fun, just not a huge improvement like I think everyone was expecting!

I need to go on Soarin' next trip! It's not my favorite but I still really enjoy it. I should probably try riding it in Disneyland, too!

Strawwwwberry shoooortcake, it's the best thing ever invented. Yumyumyummmmmm.

Bahaha, I have to admit I laughed at the chicken nugget-stealing bird! I mean, it's awful but also kind of just funny to picture a bird swoop in and grab a nugget, hahaha. Those World Showcase birds are noooot my favorite!

I agree, the Fish 'n Chips are so so good there. I could go for some right now!

I love Morocco!! And I'm so glad you did a meet with Belle! It's a little scary but when you finally do it, it's not so bad!

Oh poop, not another headache. :( I hope it's not anything bad.

Ugh, that doesn't sound fun over at BLT walking into your room like that! I wouldn't have been very happy, especially with you getting wet from sitting down!

Blergh, I'm sorry you got another terrible headache! Your feelings about the room are what I'm wondering about for me, in terms of how I'll feel. But I think we are going to stay there at SOME point, so we'll have to see! I hope you started to feel better though!

Yeah I have a lot of drama happening in my life too, and I'm not happy with any of it. :sad: Although I don't have much DIS time, I'm happy to have it as a distraction!

I didn't either! It's very small and un-Disneylike! It's a really pretty lobby though, and it smells amazing!

Thank you, I love that picture! Bay Lake is beautiful, I love that area!

I love my Pluto pillow pet! I'm definitely getting the Pooh one, and probably Perry the Platypus too! Why not!

Haha, I remember your car, I think the next time I go on, and I get to design a car, I'm going to make it super hideous! :rotfl2: Although Brandon will probably take it seriously and want to make it all fast and perfect!

That chicken nugget bird is terrifying! I don't mind those birds, but I'm not happy knowing they do that! :faint:

Soarin' is the best!!! You didn't ride it in Disneyland? But that's where it came from!!! :faint:

I love that Strawberry Shortcake from The Land, sooo good!

I'm happy I got over my princess fear, now I want to meet all of them! I really want to meet Rapunzel next! And Tiana, I love her!

Thanks! The rooms at BLT are really nice, they're just not my kind of room! Way too modern for me, just not Disney enough, despite the Disney art! I don't know, I'm not saying I wouldn't stay there again, but I'd like to try pretty much everywhere else first! The location is the BEST though! :thumbsup2

Bahaha, sorry, I posted way earlier and didn't realize I'd missed another update!

I loved Be Our Guest, too! It's such an awesome experience. I feel like everyone needs to go there at some point!

Your photo with Beast is really wonderful! You should post more photos like that, seriously! :goodvibes

YAY FOR PLUTO! He really is the best. Very good choice, but again, hopefully that headache goes away soon for you!

Haha, that's ok!

Everyone really should go to Be Our Guest, it's so fantastic! I'd like to go there on every trip, but I don't think that's possible!

Haha, thanks, I just hate how I look in pictures! Hopefully I'll be skinnier on my next trip! :thumbsup2

Yay, I love my Pluto pillow pet! Thanks, Pluto actually really helped!

Well I'm sitting here eating lunch & catching up on your TR... & I hit your Jiko dinner, I'm drooling and my leftover salmon and asparagus seems really sad and lame...:(

(I love the AKL, all the theming & public areas... It's so totally immersive... that's my one issue with the Contemporary... while it's in an amazing, lovely location and has some great dining... the rooms don't seem to have a definite identity... I'm curious to see if your room grows on you...

BoG was awesome at lunch... so I can only imagine how amazing it would be at dinner...:goodvibes:

Wow... your photos of Ak at night make me desperate to go at night... I happen to think it's a really atmospheric park and those night photos blow me away...

I'm so sorry about your headaches...:hug: They sound really uncomfortable and annoying... (I don't get anything like you do... but the sinus headaches I get in the spring... agh... you don't feel like doing anything...:headache:)

Haha, well, anything seems lame compared to Jiko! :rotfl2: Jiko was just SO good, nothing compares!

I LOVED AKL so much! I actually thought I'd love BLT more, but I didn't! :confused3 I think I would actually like the CR better, or maybe even BLT with an MK view, but I don't know, there was just something that kind of bothered me about BLT, but I don't know what! Maybe just that I didn't love it and I thought I would!

BOG was amazing! I went for lunch in November and dinner on this trip, and dinner is pretty much the same, except you sit down to order! And the Beast is there! It's awesome either way! :thumbsup2

Thanks, I LOVED AK at night! I can't wait to show Brandon the park at night, and make him go on EE in the dark! I can't WAIT for my next trip!!! :cool1:

Thanks! :goodvibes Ugh, yeah, migraines are the worst! I know I should go to the dr. for them, but I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet, but I can't keep suffering like this! I don't get sinus headaches, but Brandon does, so I know they are not pleasant either! :goodvibes

Friday, 2/22

We had to wake up bright and early on Friday, our first morning in Bay Lake Tower! I was happy that I woke up without a headache, finally! I didn't get much sleep that night, I tossed and turned, I don't know what was going on with me then, but I kept waking up and my mouth was so dry, and I was all stuffed! I guess it must have been the very beginning of me getting sick, because I was sick when I got home a couple of weeks later, but it was frustrating every night, not being able to sleep! :confused3

The sunrise was AMAZING! Bay Lake really has some of the most beautiful sunrises that I've ever seen!

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

We had to get up early because we had a very early ADR at the Grand Floridian Cafe! :cool1: It was great being able to walk over to the Contemporary, hop on the monorail, and be at the Grand Floridian in minutes! I loved staying at a monorail resort!

We checked in and we were seated immediately, it's SO pretty in the GFC!

IMG_2875.jpg

I keep making ADR's there on my trips with Brandon, but I always ended up canceling them, so I was happy that I was finally going to try it!

Diane and I both got the same thing, the Vanilla Laced French Toast

IMG_2877.jpg

and a Frozen Cappuccino (except I got caramel and I think she got vanilla?)

IMG_2878.jpg

OMG everything was SO good! I love french toast, so this was perfect, with the slight vanilla flavor and the powdered sugar dusted over it. And the frozen cappuccino was amazing, it was like starting your day off with a milkshake, which is just a great way to start any day, never mind a Disney day!

We finished eating and walked to the bus stop to catch a bus for Hollywood Studios, and we ended waiting a really long time! We would have made it to rope drop if the bus didn't take forever, but it did, while like 10 buses for Animal Kingdom came! There were also people going to the Princess Half Expo that morning, which was making things a little more chaotic!

Finally the bus came and we made it to DHS just as the park opened! We ran over to TSM to get FP's and got them for 11:30, which wasn't bad, considering we were a little late!

Caitlin was dying to go on RnRC, so we went there next, and it already had a 30 minute wait!

IMG_2880.jpg

We decided to wait anyway, because we figured it was only going to get longer, so why not?

While we were in line, I was looking longingly at my Tower of Terror, hoping I'd get to ride it that morning!

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

The line moved pretty quickly, and before we knew it, we were at the marble doors! I think these doors are so pretty, but I can't stand when people play with them, that noise drives me insane!!!

IMG_2885.jpg

When it was our turn to get on, Diane and Caitlin sat together and I sat behind them and a single rider sat with me. See, that I didn't mind, because I was there first! I don't like being the one to get in with someone who's already there, because it just seems weird to me lol! :rotfl:

RnRC was so much fun, I love that ride, but it's over so quickly! :(

When we got off, I checked the wait time for the Tower of Terror and it was 90 minutes!!! There was no way I was waiting 90 minutes so we had to decide what to do next.

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

I LOVE Hollywood Studios, it's SO pretty!

I think we finally decided on the drawing class, but one was about to start, so we walked quickly over to the animation building to see if we could get in! Luckily they let us in, we were the last ones in the class AND we got to sit at an actual table, and not sit in the front with the lap board! Caitlin didn't want to do this class, but I told her it would be fun and that she would like it. I thought she would, since she likes to draw, but she just wasn't a fan. I have to say, I've done the class a few times now, and this instructor was definitely the worst I've had so far. He just went WAY too fast, so I felt bad for the kids trying to keep up. And we had a difficult character too...Dopey!

IMG_2895.jpg

When we finished, I went over to ToT to check the wait time again, since the app didn't have to correct time that day, and it was still way too long! :confused3

IMG_2901.jpg

We didn't know what to do next, before our TSM FP time was up, so Diane and I wanted to do Muppet Vision 3-D. We started to walk that way, and the park looked so amazing that morning, I couldn't resist taking a hat picture, since I was so close to it:

IMG_2900.jpg

I know a lot of you guys don't like the hat, but I think it's cute!

Anyway, on the way over to Muppet Vision, Caitlin started to get really annoyed with Diane for some reason, and let her know that she did NOT want to do the Muppets. It was strange for me to see Caitlin act this way, she is usually so perfect around me, and it made me sad to see them not getting along in Disney. Caitlin kept saying the Muppets were lame and Diane and I pretty much forced her to watch the show. I think she ended up liking it, but I don't think she would ever admit it. :rotfl2:

IMG_2902.jpg

BEAN BUNNY!!! Diane and I love Bean!

IMG_2903.jpg

When we finished with the Muppets, we noticed Phineas and Ferb were coming out, so we hopped in line to meet them!

IMG_2904.jpg

At the last second, I decided not to be in the picture since I already met them at the Christmas party a few months earlier, and figured Diane would want a few pictures of just her and Caitlin from the trip, so I took the picture when they met Phineas and Ferb! I like it, I think it's cute! I still wish that you could meet Perry, though!

IMG_3213.jpg

We started walking to Toy Story Mania and I noticed the Singing in the Rain umbrella, so I went over to it to see if it would rain and it finally did! Every time I see it, the Osborne Lights are up, so I don't think the rain is on!

IMG_2905.jpg

Up next...more DHS!

I can never get over the awesome views of the monorail from the Contemporary/BLT. If only I could wake up to that every morning - especially with those sunrises!

Glad you had such a great dinner at Be Our Guest! I really hope we're able to get dinner ADRs for our next trip!

Your breakfast from Grand Floridian looks amazing. My mouth is watering right now. Mmmm..

Wow, seriously impressed by your Dopey! One of the best drawings I've seen out of Animation Academy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter