3 Princesses Hit the Parks!-A 2/13 Girls Trip TR!*Update 6/19, pg 23-The End!*

Great wrap up! I had my first taste of going solo on my work trip last week (will discuss in my next update in my PTR!) and it was alternatively nice and a bit lonely.
Aww, I know what you mean about your migraine & EE. At the time, you are just in so much pain and can't imagine going on the ride, but then when you look back on the trip, you say "Why didn't I ride it more?!"
I hope you do get to go on another girls trip sometime soon!!
Now I'm off to get up to date on your November trip! :rotfl:

I totally understand what you mean about liking but not loving Bay Lake. That's how we felt about Beach Club. We LOVED being able to walk to Epcot (and DHS),and we LOVED how big our room was and how comfy our bed was. However, we didn't LOVE Beach Club, we just liked it. It did not feel like home, the way POP had 2 years before, and the way AoA did this year. Isn't it great how there really are different resorts for different people at Disney? I have to say, those sunsets/sunrises from BLT were beyond GORGEOUS!

I'm glad you realized going solo on rides really isn't that big of a deal. Why stop yourself from enjoying somethign you like just because no one can go with you?

AK at night is soooooooooooooooooo pretty!

I really enjoyed following along with your girls trip! Great wrap up! Even though you had a few not so great moments, it was a good time for all of you. We should all seize the opportunities to make memories whenever we can. Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

I love the firsts and favorites (I think it was MEK's report it was on). I might have to steal it myself too for our July trip! LOL.

I do adore AKL too. I am on the same page with BLT. What I love about it is the location. The resort is nice, but not my favorite.

Jiko is definitely incredible. So so good.

I am so stoked to do the Princess 1/2. Just so excited beyond belief. I really want to do the 2014 one. You will do one someday. Just get out there and do! That's what I tell myself every time I try to get lazy. I can't say how incredible it feels when you bypass all of your expectations.

Loved your sister's half marathon update.

I would like to do it sometime, it just scares me sooo much. I am so afraid of not being able to do.

I am like your sis- I don't really sweet from the neck up either.

I am doing couch to 5k right now. I am on Week 7. I have had a bit of ankle pain this week so I am taking a couple days off. I want to finish before my disney trip though in 13 days!! Gotta hurry up.

love the ending of your TR!
what a gerat time you had....I hope you and your sister can get back to WDW soon!

Your December trip will be here before you know it!

Thanks for writing your TR! I enjoyed hearing all about your trip :)

This was a great wrap up! I'm glad it was a great trip, even if it was a little different. Sometimes different is good! :goodvibes I really enjoyed this TR!

Fabulous wrap up. It was a nice trip and I am so glad you tired some new things and actually enjoyed them too.

I'm so sad it's all over. Even though we were there 7 nights, it felt like such a short trip:confused3

Caitlin and I had a great trip and Caitlin really seemed to enjoy Disney more without John bringing it down. As soon as we got home we started a Disney box to save for our next trip (although it is currently being used to save for our Universal trip) She spent weeks talking about when we could go again and carrying around her Magic Kingdom map.

I'm a little excited to try Universal while staying on site there but wish I was playing another Disney trip too. The earliest I see an actual Disney trip might be June of 2015. I'm hoping to convince John to do a family trip in June 2015 and get AP's and just do a Dec. 2015 girls only trip. We'll see. Maybe you'll move down there and I'll be forced to come visit you. That would be great!

I really wish we had tried CR's pool in addition to Bay Lake's. I think I might have liked that pool more. I did love BLTs location. It was so awesome being able to hop on the monorial to hit the resorts for dining plus you could take the boat to WL or FW to eat. I LOVED the location and have a feeling I will stay there again. I think the bad room and wait on the first day put a negative feeling in my mind and I think I really did like it otherwise.

I got a flyer for the GFV in the mail yesterday. Hoping to stay there Dec. 2015. Sound good? Might want to start saving now::yes::

Loved your favorites and wrap up!

Going back and getting caught up with your last actual park day.... I love Cosmic Rays chicken. After 4 trips there I have yet to order something other than the chicken. :)

I hadn't heard of Dapper Day but I looked it up and it sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you mentioned it. :thumbsup2

Wishes fireworks from NFL is very LOUD but an awesome view. We watched them from the bridge to BOG and it was one of the best spots.

BTW: You mentioned going home and I saw that you lived in CT. I was in Hartford much of last week. I love the Hartford area. :love:

I will have to pop over to your other TR! :)

Whoa, I fell behind! Catching up from page 3!!!

Yay for a first experience with Magical Express! It was fun being able to see what it was all about last year during our Disneymoon. We learned that the video starts when we hit a certain point in the drive as a satellite controls all of that.

When I was younger, my dad would say stuff about how he wasn't able to go on the same ride twice in a row, and I just didn't understand why. I figured if he went on it once, why was it so difficult to go on it again? Now that I'm "older," I completely understand! Haha, some thrill rides really rattle the brain!

When you talk about how you feel awkward doing things by yourself, I completely feel what you're feeling! I feel as if people don't understand that I'm introverted and why things like what you did are such a big deal. Yay for you for going out on your own and riding things by yourself! I imagine you get to notice a lot of different things when you're there with your own thoughts.

Oh man, I hated reading about how your headache was turning into a migraine! I don't know what a migraine's all about because my most intense headaches are "just" sinus headaches that then get me really nauseous. My friend in college got migraines though, and just hearing about them made me realize they were WORSE than sinus headaches! To deal with that in Disney sounds horrible!

Because we go to Columbia Harbour House, I never bother to try the fish and chips in the UK, but I know it's completely different than CHH. I have to leave some room in my stomach to try some of it! The "bad" thing is that Howard and I finally tried the lamb shwarma plate in Morocco and LOVED it, so we'd probably have to spend a LOT of time in World Showcase to try a lot of the foods that are available!

YAY for finally getting your pillow pet! I look at them all the time too, and they keep coming out with so many characters that if I had to choose, I'd have some difficulty!

Aww, I don't think you needed to feel guilty about going to Epcot without Caitlin. You're so sweet to consider taking her, but Brandon was right. It was your vacation too, and you deserved to enjoy your night without feeling the responsibility of taking care of someone else. During our trip last week, my mom had asked if Howard and I would consider taking my brother to DHS by ourselves, but that wouldn't have been something I would've wanted to do and my brother is 14! So it would've been less responsibility, but it would've changed our whole park day. I fully believe that we are allowed to be a little "selfish" when we don't have kids of our own! That's what Howard and I tell people when they ask if we're having kids yet. We say that we're enjoying being "selfish" right now because once we have kids, our priorities will shift. We want to enjoy our Disney time alone and do whatever we want on Saturdays and lie in bed and relax without worrying about the baby! And I really do believe that it's okay because it'll never be like that again. So with that being said, you're a total sweetheart to feel bad for Caitlin, but good for you to just walk to the door!

My mom is someone who doesn't typically snore, but when she's REALLY tired, she does. That's why it usually happens on vacation because it's an entire day of parks or something like that. That could be why you were snoring in Disney! Howard snores every once in a while, but it's worse when he's really tired too. I don't usually snore, but I talk! A lot! I react a lot to my dreams and it's all audible!

YAY DIANE! What an accomplishment to finish that race! Disney looks like such a fun place to run, but I think I'd get really nervous about the huge crowds because I'm kinda agoraphobic, haha. I loved reading about it though; thanks for sharing your view!

What a fabulous TR, Jen! I had so much fun just reading straight through since I fell behind so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter