• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

29th July 2015 - Disney Dream - Why Dip Once When You Can Dip Twice??

Still waiting for ours too and checking the site constantly! That is where you find out, right? By checking your reservation?

Phoneycutt, are you starting a last minute FE group? I know Wendy White wants to join one. I will join the last minute one in addition to our closed FE group. If you are managing too many, let me know and I will open a conversation for it. :fish:pirate:
Sarah, If you don't mind organiziing this new one I don't mind joining it too but I am already organizing 2 so don't really want to organize a 3rd but will be happy to participate!

Hi,
Just found out about this forum.
We will be taking this cruise. It is the second Disney cruise for us. We are Carol and Ron the grandma and grandpa. Tom and Gen (the mom and dad) and Tommy 12, Bryan 11, and Addison 8. We are traveling with Kenny and Christine and Kaylee 12, and Cassie 10. I would like to learn about fish extenders. Looking forward to Castaway Cay the best port on a Disney Cruise. Is there a meet and greet on this cruise? How do I sign up for everything?
Carol

Carol, we have started another Fish Extender group and would love y'all to join us. Please make 10 posts (can be on anything) and I can add you to our group!

Sarah

Still trying to decide what to do in Nassau. What excursions do y'all have planned? We are thinking of the harbor cruise but can't decide yet.

Hi! We are from Japan and would love to join the fish extender group!
Our room is #2030.

I go on board by my me, wife and sons of 6 years old and 3 years old. Children are interested in FE, and I'd like to grant child's request. Could you make them participate in a group now? we don't have any allergy!

Hi! We are from Japan and would love to join the fish extender group!
Our room is #2030.

I go on board by my me, wife and sons of 6 years old and 3 years old. Children are interested in FE, and I'd like to grant child's request. Could you make them participate in a group now? we don't have any allergy!

Hi Koji, you need to make 10 posts (about anything) for me to add you to the private conversation for the FE Group. :fish:

More recently, we have to know the FE that have been made in the Disney Cruise.
If I can replace the members of the group and the gift, is also very happy children also my wife.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter