29th July 2015 - Disney Dream - Why Dip Once When You Can Dip Twice??

Hi everyone,
I am really confused about this fish extenders. Is it too late to sign up for this? My daughter is 11. Would she still enjoy this?
Wendy

Also if you only have a few cabins I bet I can sweet talk a few of the wonderful families in the closed group to join your list too or at least pixie dust some to make it more fun for you.

As worse case scenario though with my son, one time we booked really short notice and all lists were closed so I just took little trinkets with us and sneaked them into his pocket of fish extender when he wasn't looking. Then we walked the halls leaving little gifts in any fish extenders we saw randomly. He was just as happy!

The Page family
Hi everyone,
I am really confused about this fish extenders. Is it too late to sign up for this? My daughter is 11. Would she still enjoy this?
Wendy

Wendy, the fish extender is just the name given to the group of people/cabins that participate in the gift exchange. We exchange basic info (names, ages, favorite characters, cabin #). Traditional rules for the Fish Extender groups are to give small gifts (made or bought) to the other cabins in your group during the cruise. Most people give individual gifts to all the kids and either 1 cabin gift for the parents or gift them individually. People make or buy hanging pockets to go on the fish outside their cabins for people to put the gifts. I'm sure your daughter would really enjoy it!

I'm fairly certain another group will get started, so you could still join.

The Page family

Wendy, the fish extender is just the name given to the group of people/cabins that participate in the gift exchange. We exchange basic info (names, ages, favorite characters, cabin #). Traditional rules for the Fish Extender groups are to give small gifts (made or bought) to the other cabins in your group during the cruise. Most people give individual gifts to all the kids and either 1 cabin gift for the parents or gift them individually. People make or buy hanging pockets to go on the fish outside their cabins for people to put the gifts. I'm sure your daughter would really enjoy it!

(the gifts are something Disney, character, cruise, pirate, destination themed, and/or something specific to where you are from)

Hi,
If another group gets started for dis extenders, please put me on the list. I don't have a cabin number yet. But, my daughter Kailey is 11. I'm going to start getting some things together to add to others pouches in hopes we get in a group. How many things no ally of each item are needed and how many different items?
Wendy
The Page family

Phoneycutt, are you starting a last minute FE group? I know Wendy White wants to join one. I will join the last minute one in addition to our closed FE group. If you are managing too many, let me know and I will open a conversation for it. :fish:pirate:

Hello all. We are still waiting for our room assignment. Have you received yours yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts