29th July 2015 - Disney Dream - Why Dip Once When You Can Dip Twice??

Embraer

Mouseketeer
Greetings and Salutations. Welcome to the trip thread for the 7/29/15 Disney Dream Double Dip cruise

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

hi there! we will be joining you on this cruise!!

looking forward to it!! :flower:

This will be my family's second cruise, and second double dip on the Dream ! :)

Our 4th, but never 2 days on CC. Looking forward to it and a few days in the parks before

We have booked, not definite yet, fingers crossed though!!! This would be our fourth. One on each ship, first double dip!

My DH and I booked this last week. So excited for the double dip to Castaway Cay. We love the double dip so much, that we decided to do a back to back to back on the Dream and not go to the parks at all this vacation.

This will be my family's fourth cruise. First time on the Dream and first double dip!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Welcome welcome, still quiet on our thread but I'm sure the activity will pick up in the New Year

Really gutted, couldn't get the vacation time for the cruise and have had to cancel. Now doing 2 weeks in Boardwalk Villas on an earlier date. Best wishes to all on the Dream, have fun!!

My family is definitely in. We have 4 cabins total, 6 adults and 5 kids. We are hoping that there will be a fish extender group!!!!!! Getting excited!!!

Just got off a New Years cruise on the Wonder and really excited to be joining everybody for this double dip cruise. Please add us to the FE list

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

This will be our 14th cruise, 1st double dip, first cruise for our Granddaughter....I'm beyond excited!

We have just joined this cruise as we modified the Mediterranean cruise we were on in August. I couldn't justify the airfare but now we'll be able to drive :). This is my 6th Disney cruise and my families 5th. It will be me, hubby, daughter 13 & son 7. We are sooo looking forward to 2 days at Castaway and that this is the warmest month we've ever cruised so I hope to be spending lots of time in the water.:thumbsup2

My oldest DD (19) and I (41) will be on this cruise, and my youngest will be traveling with her BFF from across the sea. This will be my 7th Disney cruise and her 4th.

Can't wait to hear if there will any meet ups!

Hi all,

We just signed up in late Dec 2014 to be on this and the previous 5 days Dream cruises, so a B2B double dip. Yes, 4 days at Castaway Cay, we are so excited!

Cast: me, DW, DD(13) DS(9)

Love to be a part of the cruise pic/meet up, don't tend to do FE.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter