I have not been on ToT for 3 or 4 trips. This is the only ride that DH will not ride since he does not like the drops. Because he won't ride it, I psyche myself out and think that it is too intense as well.

I'm with your DH. I didn't do ToT in CAP because I don't like extreme drops. We also have a ride at DreamWorld on the Gold Coast in Queensland called The Big Drop (or something like that) that I wouldn't do. I usually leave these rides to DH and the DD's.

Having said that your report has inspired me to give it a go. So I will set this as my challenge for the trip.:thumbsup2:scared1:

Wow, what a great report. I found your report today and have just finished reading through the whole thing. :goodvibes

Going solo is so awesome. I went on my first solo trip in March and hope to go again sometime next year. :cool1:

Looking forward to more updates. :thumbsup2

Reading your TR has me so excited for my first solo trip; when I first started reading it I thought "oh, I don't know if I'd want to go solo" but now that I've been there for a day by myself and read through more of your adventures, I'm ready to go! :goodvibes

Will be waiting for another update! :)

You can totally do TOT!! I have a similar story to yours. Near Toronto, we have a "theme park" called Canada's Wonderland and it also has one of these extreme drop type of rides, which I will NOT go on. I hate the feeling of leaving my stomach up above me.
However, on TOT, the drop feels much smaller than what I anticipated. I think the thing with TOT is that the theming is so absolutely wonderful, that it feels so spooky so a huge drop is not needed to get the scare factor.

That's it I'm defiantly doing this!! And I'll have that drink too:thumbsup2

BTW beautiful pics of OKW. This is what I think of as Disney. The attention to detail in everything :cloud9: Some people sneer at the fact that it's not "the real thing" but for me Disney is an escape from reality. That's the point. Of course those sneerers have never been to Disney.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- your photos are just gorgeous :cloud9:

I missed this update!! You must be on your way by now. If you get a chance to go out to the Fort can you get a couple of piccies of the Christmas decos for me :hippie:.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter