• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i heard the dude that wrote "the notebook" wants to make this a made for tv movie.

haa haa haa haah haaa

Ha ha, Skiingfast. I hate Nicholas Sparks and The Notebook. This is no where near as slow and boring. Bring it on. I can't wait to hear more. :) I love a good love story.....but Nicholas Sparks it isn't.

Get George Lucas to write/direct it, at least it will have some lightsabers and possibly a Wookie or two.

LULZ *nerd humor*

geesh i know so do i ..gosh i can see batt's hanging from the ceiling of this trip report and cob webs starting to form.. lol

i coudl finsh the dates my self

ok so saturday we went on some rides. then one somre more.. oh wait friday night.. i forgot we went on some rides.. and then saw fireworks and fantasmic.....then some more rides.. then sunday we went on rides.. and some more rides.....there i finsihed the trip report!! RFLOL HAAHAAHAAA

i coudl finsh the dates my self

ok so saturday we went on some rides. then one somre more.. oh wait friday night.. i forgot we went on some rides.. and then saw fireworks and fantasmic.....then some more rides.. then sunday we went on rides.. and some more rides.....there i finsihed the trip report!! RFLOL HAAHAAHAAA

i was joking above skiingfast.:hug: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter