I was up in Yellowstone a couple weeks ago, since it was the end of the year I heard lots of staff saying good bye. Many foreigners talking about thier plans to travel here and there in the US before going home.

Also many telling others they were lucky to leave before the snow comes. Though it did snow right at the end of August but has since melted.

Hey, skiingfast.....We have a cabin just outside of Yellowstone but on the West Yellowstone side. I guess I shouldn't say it's "just outside"....it's an hour north of West Yellowstone. Anyhow - we often times come home through Jackson. It's a little longer for us but the beauty is so worth it!!!!
~mm

um may i ask why u want our photo as your desktop wallpaper?

It's way cute!--+ it's Halloween. 'sok I found one I like :
katehall2008a_1280.jpg

Hey, skiingfast.....We have a cabin just outside of Yellowstone but on the West Yellowstone side. I guess I shouldn't say it's "just outside"....it's an hour north of West Yellowstone. Anyhow - we often times come home through Jackson. It's a little longer for us but the beauty is so worth it!!!!
~mm

Is it near Big Sky? I love the gallatin river valley that's an excellent scenic drive. I've stayed in West a few times. I had a good high school friend who married a girl who's grandparents had a cabin. It wasn't too big, but no kidding, slept 20 something.

Is it near Big Sky? I love the gallatin river valley that's an excellent scenic drive. I've stayed in West a few times. I had a good high school friend who married a girl who's grandparents had a cabin. It wasn't too big, but no kidding, slept 20 something.

It is in fact near Big Sky. Instead of turning off 191 to head up into Big Sky, you continue heading North about 10 miles. It's right on the Gallatin River. We fell in love with the area as soon as we saw it. Absolutely beautiful!!! We can't sleep 20, although, we do have two cabins on the property. One is small and only sleeps two, the other is larger but we can only sleep 8 in that one.....unless you want to sleep on the couch or an inflatable mattress. ;) To sleep 20 would be a blast, though!!!!! I just don't think I could trade dangling my feet off the deck over the river for 20 people.
~mm

:o:lovestruc
I feel like I am reading a gushy novel.
So glad this trip was even more than you both expected! :thumbsup2

I was talking to Sara on the phone as you walked up to the car. The poor girl was so nervous and I was teasing her :littleangel: So sweet to hear the other side :goodvibes

..I touched her hair. She had promised it was skin peircing and I had to check. More plyable than I had been told.;) But what was peircing is those stunning eyes of hers. They are truly incredible, I can still see those beauties now.

So for a few cycles it went long hug for a couple minutes, ease away and look at each other. Then after 3 or 4 times I gave Sara a light kiss. Then we held each other for a long while. I could feel her heart now and that it was going like a humming bird's. ...

:love: aww baby. i had no idea that you loved my eyes so much! that is awesome! I am speechles! and oh my heart was going 900 beats per minute! and yes t-dash i was sooooo nervous!

:love: :lovestruc

ohh my hair is peircing..it really does hurt if you touch it in the wrong place. im like a porcupine!

Ok the revised version had me laughing and DH looking at me funny :)

Coke zero and coconut rum? We always bring coke zero and Malibu to DLR. <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter