yep it was the best first date for me too! i loved every minute of it! matt was soo kind and such a gentleman!!

yay! the first date is completed now we have 3 more days to go!!!! RFLOL :)

oh and yes that frog did turn into a prince that night! :lovestruc ;)

i know i was there!

duh!!!

halloween.gif

i just want to say something..ok so this relantionship that matt and i have started sometime back in august.. i have to say that he is the best Pm message i ever answered that day, if i hand't we would not be here today doing this report. and i probably would of never even met him and i would of never had the best time ever at disneyland along with the best first date EVER.

I am so glad that all this has fallen together, i am so happy that fate took its course with us becuase matt you are the one person that makes me soo happy inside, and pushes me to do things i never would do, and i thank him for that! i have been such a happy person since i have know matt, and he has such a great heart and soul that i truly love so much!

I love this!!! You two are so cute together and this is WAYYYYYY better than any soap opera, I keep checking back for more!!!:cool1:

come on skiingfast!

we are all waiting soo patiently for the next chapter in this romance novel!!!! :)

i skillfully made a table of contets ! so if anybody wants to take a trip down memory lane again please see the 1st post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter