$22.45 Crocs

Thanks for this post! I just ordered the endeavor style in chocolate :cool1: I used the code "laborday20" and received 20% off the order. Plus I got the new member discount of 10%...total was $25.00!

I'm not sure if anyone has already stated this, but I just found the link on sunshinerewards for shoebuy..........so a discount AND points for SR!!! I already ordered mine, but in case someone else has not!

GOt mine in the mail today! They fit great, I am SO excited! I am off to order another pair...I want something pretty this time.

I just ordered another pair for my DD using the code AZOOGLEADS10 for $10 off and also got the 10% off. $17.05 for a pair of PINK crocs. :cool1: I've been checking every day for them to get those silly pink crocs in. She'll be so surprised!

Thanks I just ordered a pair of the new Crocs Endeavor for my DH.
I registered and received the 10% off, used the code for $10 off & I ordered through SR for points credit.
Great deal! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter