$22.45 Crocs

loveysbydesign said:
If they feel too stiff toss them in the dryer on low for 3-4 minutes , then pout them on and wamlk around in them while they're wrm. they will conform to your foot much better!

:thumbsup2 Thanks for this tip. I think I am going to try it. I actually stopped at a local store that carries a ton of crocs, tried on a bunch of different pairs and bought another pair, but instead of the cayman style they are the beach. I put them on when I got home and compared them to the cayman style I got from shoebuy and they are almost identical as far as how cushy (soft) they are. So.......I am really wanting to keep the shoebuy pair because of the fabulous deal I got. I wish I could make up my mind. :lmao: I think maybe my old worn out ones felt this stiff when I first started wearing them and after wearing them for a while they became really, really soft?!?!? Anyone else think this might be why some of us are not liking our new pairs right away? :confused3

Hi Thanks for the code it worked and took the $10 off but when I try to order I get a internal error had this happened to anyone?

GoofyforDisney3 said:
I think maybe my old worn out ones felt this stiff when I first started wearing them and after wearing them for a while they became really, really soft?!?!? Anyone else think this might be why some of us are not liking our new pairs right away? :confused3

I think the same thing. Mine get softer and softer. I bought 3 new pair of niles at the same time and they were all hard. I wear one all the time and they are now the softest of all three.

Ok I got it to work. For some reason I could not register when I was checking out. I had to register first then place my order and I still got the extra 10% and my order went through. So if anyone else has this problem register first.

Thanks for the code that is so great!

I wish they had turqoise my daughter really wants that color oh well atleast I got a deal on my DS. Thank you!

I ordered a pair yesterday as I am 8mos pregnant and no longer able to bend over to tie my shoes!!!!!:) I paid $40.00 for the closed toe at another website. I used code AZOOGLEAD10 at shoebuy to get the sames ones for 25.00. I am returning the other ones as soon as they come in! Thanks so much for saving me $15.00!!!

Just bought 3 pair (one for me, one for DW, one for DD) for $74..........

So we will have crocs for our trip to WDW next month. If nothing else, I figure they will be really good to wear to the pool.....

But I am hoping we like them more than that!

Try wearing socks with them for a while until they get softer. I have noticed my really old ones are really soft (almost too soft, they're wearing out!) Maybe put them in the dryer then wear them with socks. My sister who has to have immediate comfort...used a file and filed down the nubs and now she loves them. I have actually never noticed the nubs.

I used the $5 off code and registered with them for an additional 10% off and got them for $26.05. Not as good as $22, but I'll take $26 over $29.99 PLUS tax anyday. Thanks for the codes! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Recieved ours in just 3 days.........

I am wearing mine right now.

So far so good! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the code! Got mine for $21.55. Now just have to hope they fit. I wear a 9 or 9.5 shoe and I have Airwalks, in the 8-10, so hopefully they will fit the same. If not, I guess I can return them.

I bought mine for $22 and change a few days ago, expect delivery today!

Thanks for the code! If these are indeed comfortable, I'll try to buy another pair soon.

Just bought my kids each a pair of the new endeavors! Got one pair of the chocolate color ones and one of the navy ones. $20.20 a pair (after DISCOVER discount and member discount.) Plus I will be receiving $4 in my Upromise account :cool1:

I'd ordered a pair of Cayman's for hubby with the $10 discount and the 10% off, so we paid around $21.55. First pair arrived the day after I ordered them. But...they were too big. I processed an exchange request through the website, printed the UPS label, boxed them back up and dropped it off at the local UPS on Saturday and hubby received his new pair yesterday.

Pretty easy exchange policy!

I have been on the fence about these shoes forever but for $21.55 you can't beat it! I ordered pink ones today! Hope they come before we leave for WDW this Sunday!!! :goodvibes
How many days did it take for those of you who ordered with free shipping to get them??

zalansky said:
I have been on the fence about these shoes forever but for $21.55 you can't beat it! I ordered pink ones today! Hope they come before we leave for WDW this Sunday!!! :goodvibes
How many days did it take for those of you who ordered with free shipping to get them??

I live in MA where the company is based and have always received Next Day from them at no extra charge. I believe out of state is 2-3 days. They ship quick!

I am so thrilled I found this! I just ordered DH a pair for $21.55!

I hope he likes them; if not I'm returning them and getting myself a pink pair.

I wanted to comment on how fast the shipping is. I ordered two pair on Saturday, rec'd them both on Monday, had to return a pair for exchange, and its being delivered today which is Thursday. I am so impressed that I will continue to order from this company even without a discount code! Thanks for the hook-up!!!

I ordered mine last night and they shipped today already!!! UPS though and they are SLOWWWW!!! They don't deliver on weekends. So, I am sure I won't see them until Tuesday at least.

I ordered mine this morning and just got an email that they have been shipped out. I won't get them in time for Disney, but that's ok.

Have any Canadians purchased Crocs through the web site mentioned? And if so, did you get them for $22.45? Did you have to pay shipping and duty on top of that?

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter