$22.45 Crocs

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Mom2DS, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Mom2DS

Mom2DS WL Veteran

Note - I have NOT used this code, but thought I'd share it for someone else to try.

I found a code (ICE7463) for www.shoebuy.com for $10 off your order. They have several different colors of CROCS Cayman for $32.45. It looks like there is also free shipping, free return shipping and no sales tax, so that would make them $22.45 a pair with the discount code.

Note also that I found this code on www.shopping-bargains.com.

Hope that helps someone! :sunny:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nursetink

nursetink DIS Veteran

I used this code last week to purchase fall shoes for my daughter. It is valid. They will also give you an additional 10% off your purchase if you set up an account. The additional 10% is good for any purchases 60 days after you join.

Your total on the Crocs would be right around $20! Great deal!

4. dbgardener

dbgardener First timer

Thanks for the tip on the great deal. I just ordered mine :banana:

5. Jeanne B

Jeanne B DIS Veteran

Thanks Mom2DS!! I'm going to order a pair for DH...his Payless knockoffs are starting to wear a bit (he wears them a LOT).

6. Maybelle

Maybelle <font color=green>I rode my inch worm down the str

Thank you so much...I just placed an order for a new pair of black Crocs to replace my worn black Airwalks. Hopefully they will get here befor we leave to go camping!!

Thanks again!! :cool1:

7. faindrops27

faindrops27 I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My

Thanks OP I got a pair for 20, and a little change. Cant beat that. Thanks again!! :cool1:

8. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

I just ordered my first pair of Crocs, thanks to the coupon code! This is an awesome deal, so I thought I'd bite and see what all the fuss is about. Thanks for the deal, Mom2DS!

9. amp078

amp078 Mouseketeer

I just ordered my first pair as well! I've heard so many good things about them- I figured I would give them a try!!

Thanks OP!

10. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

Great price. I almost ordered a pair for fall (need a dark color) and they are sold out in my size.

11. daddyof2

daddyof2 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the heads up on the deal I just orderd my 1st pair of crocs

the DIS rocks

12. my2boys

my2boys Anything Disney is MAGIC to me!!!!

Mom2DS you are the best!!!! I have been dying to try a pair of Crocs but admit didn't want to spend the extra money on them.......for $20.20 I will now receive my first pair!!

The DIS truly does ROCK!!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

13. pandamom

pandamom My tags are gone!

Thank you!!!!! Just ordered a black pair for fall -- $20.20 :) :)

14. CRCrazy

CRCrazy DIS Veteran

Just wanted to say thank you to the original poster - and to say - I'd never heard of this internet company, but thanks to the code, the free shipping, and the 10 percent off for first order, I decided to go ahead.

Wow - I ordered them yesterday afternoon at 2:15 yesterday afternoon - and they will be here momentarily!!

Our UPS man arrives around 2-3 pm each day - and they shipped from somewhere in Massachusetts yesterday afternoon! Now that's what I call service - and for free!

Their price of $32.45 is a little high - most stores sell them for $29.95 - but with the free shipping and codes - I got them for the same $20.20 mentioned above.

I have a pair of the Beach style, and love them. Got the black Cayman for fall to wear to work. I really want to try the Scutes, but they don't have them in stores that I've found, only online, and I want to try them on first. I have tried on the the Athens sandal - and HATED them!

Thanks again for that code!

15. Mom2DS

Mom2DS WL Veteran

:banana: You're welcome! :banana:

I'm always so glad when I can give something back to this community -- without you guys our Disney trips wouldn't be nearly as magical!!

Glad to see so many of you taking advantage of the code!

:disrocks:

16. DebMcDonald

DebMcDonald DIS Veteran

Has anyone seen any good prices on kids crocs. I have seen the generic in walmart and payless, but then saw a real pair on the beach last week and thought there was no comparison and would love to get them for my kids, but also don't want to spend a fortune as they just outgrow everything so fast.

Debbie

17. plummer925

plummer925 DIS Veteran

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I've been looking for that style of crocs and no one around me has them (they only have the beach style) - I have needed a black pair for some time (I have a navy blue pair - and they look horrible if I'm wearing black!).

What a deal!!! :thumbsup2

18. EWL

EWL In Pursuit of Enchanted Tiki Birds

Great deal! :cool1: Decided to give them a try... ended up ordering two sizes since I'm normally a 1/2-size, but driving me nuts trying to figure out which fits best! The smaller one feels quite snug, foot touches the sides and not a lot of wiggle room. I see from the Crocs website that the fit is supposed to be "loose"- not touching the sides w/about 1/2" all around. So the larger size has space around the sides and feels more comfy but the strap barely even touches my heel! Leaning towards the larger... any advice from the pros? :confused3

19. dawna_521

dawna_521 Earning My Ears

Thanks so much for that code...just ordered a pair in black for a great price! :cool1:

20. nbodyhome

nbodyhome DIS Veteran

Thanks for the coupon code! I was looking for a pair of dress shoes, and found some at a good price (once shipping and the no-tax was included, around $24.00).

21. dawna_521

dawna_521 Earning My Ears

I just ordered another pair in light blue color using that same code again, and my order went through just fine! If anyone out there wants $10 off per pair, simply make multiple orders. If you buy several pairs at the same time, it would only be $10 off your entire order. :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: