2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

Trying to get through to GET travel - lines continuously busy. I hope the number works from Canada and I'm not just spinning my wheels...

I have tried calling 7 times or so. Busy signal each time. I will try tonight when I get home. This is kind of a disappointing that they couldn't get everything together with all of the time they have had to plan it + the extra week.

I've gotten through but have been on hold for 25 minutes...
We called last night at midnight PST when GET Travel opened for two hours for those that pre-registered for packages - was on hold for an hour and 15 min but were able to book - don't hang up and you'll get through!

Hi,

£599 for a three night stay at a 2 star and £809 for a three night stay at a three star hotel ( 1 person) from the UK travel providers + £52 for race entry. ( not including travel to paris) £150 deposit with the full amount due by 20th November.
Packages already sold out but they expect more in the next 24 hrs

Priced out...with plane tickets costing as much as $1200 it is just not worth it this year. I'll wait, sigh.

Mum's in! Staying at Sequoia. The packages actually worked out to be better value than I was expecting, but still pretty expensive, especially with the current low $AUD. I'm glad we'd already decided to opt out and didn't have to make a rushed decision.

Tom Bricker on Twitter posted a tip that you should just buy the DLP AP for $250 USD and get the 35% discount on hotels.

Definitely a good idea for those who are registering in January :thumbsup2

Completed the registrations for my RunDisney Tour 2015/16... I booked directly through Disneyland Paris
But i can't register for the 5k because they told me it's a family run and you have to run with a kid

But i can't register for the 5k because they told me it's a family run and you have to run with a kid

:confused3

That doesn't sound right. Maybe they're getting confused with the kids races. If you want to do the 5k, I would call back and talk to someone else.

What is the word on number of registrations in January? I'm thinking it might be hard to get signed up then if you don't have a package..

What is the word on number of registrations in January? I'm thinking it might be hard to get signed up then if you don't have a package..

It will be. Last I heard there would only be 4000 out of 12,000 registrations available to purchase with no package in January.

Stayed up late last night, then took an hour and half to get everything sorted after booking opened, but managed to book a package. After a couple of hours sleep, and a full workday, only just coming out of the daze.

Didn't like the not knowing, the craziness, seemingly endless busy signals, etc. But.. I won a trip to Europe a couple of months ago from Orbitz, in the form of two roundtrip flight vouchers and Orbucks for a hotel. Got everything in hand a few weeks ago, and friend of mine was already planning a trip to Paris plus the Disneyland Paris half marathon, so everything lined up too perfectly not to join and sign up.

I'm in! Called Disneyland Paris direct at 2 am. I was on hold for almost an hour so I'm already out $60 in international call charges but I'm in for the 5k and the half. You do have to pay the entire amount when booking through the park. It was $1300 for 3 nights at the Sequioa plus 3 day park hoppers and entrance to both races. I REALLY wanted to stay at the Disneyland Paris Hotel but I could not justify almost $1000 a night!

Completed the registrations for my RunDisney Tour 2015/16... I booked directly through Disneyland Paris

I had a friend register directly with DLP and was told the same thing. The cast member was misinformed. They called back and were able to get registered just fine.

What a shmozzle! I'm a travel agent and have been trying to get info for my daughter since yesterday ..I finally got pricing then they told me they can't book Canada, have to call DLP..
Arghhh

I booked through one of the UK websites that was listed under "other countries" on the DLP HM page. They allow online booking. I think I paid more than through GET Travel but I'm not sure. At least we are going! Called back today and switched to a 5 day package. Best news is that final payment isn't due until June 2016!

I booked through one of the UK websites that was listed under "other countries" on the DLP HM page. They allow online booking. I think I paid more than through GET Travel but I'm not sure. At least we are going! Called back today and switched to a 5 day package. Best news is that final payment isn't due until June 2016!

Went back and looked at the pricing seems equivalent to the US sites when converted to CAD. Just FYI!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter