(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks grannyminnie..It was lots of fun...:flower:

ahcupcake Glad that you liked the pics! Always happy to take my friends along...:thumbsup2

LMO429 Congrats on changing your resort to the GF! :goodvibes If you prefer ground floor definitely make that request ( its a preference of ours too when we are in an outer building)..we generally have always had our requests honored....:wizard:

Sue Wish I would have realized that we were in the world together...would love to have gotten to say :wave2:...Hope that you had a wonderful trip!

Tom Are you there yet?? Hope you arrived without any more delays and are having a grand trip!!

Well thanks to my DD I now have an avatar....Booked a BB for the fall...now if I can only figure out how to add a new ticker to my siggie...

Hope that everyone is having a terrific Thursday.... :confused: Confused GF gal who hopes to eventually figure out how to get a new ticker....lol....:earsgirl:

Good to see you back, Blue! I was sure you had the "Grandest" of times! Another trip?! Lucky you! :shamrock: Our visit is less than 3 months away...:jumping1: Is your Bounceback at the GF?

Does anybody know whether or not the Alice in Wonderland splash area at GF is treated as a pool in terms of restrictions? Since we're staying next door at the Poly and not the GF this summer, I know the GF pools will be off limits to us...but the splash pad is described as a playground and doesn't appear to be fenced in from what I see in pictures. I'm a real stickler for rules, so I want to make sure we don't break any.
Thanks!

Does anybody know whether or not the Alice in Wonderland splash area at GF is treated as a pool in terms of restrictions? Since we're staying next door at the Poly and not the GF this summer, I know the GF pools will be off limits to us...but the splash pad is described as a playground and doesn't appear to be fenced in from what I see in pictures. I'm a real stickler for rules, so I want to make sure we don't break any.
Thanks!
There is a gate around the splash area.. I would think it is considered a GF pool play area

Thanks grannyminnie..It was lots of fun...:flower:

ahcupcake Glad that you liked the pics! Always happy to take my friends along...:thumbsup2

LMO429 Congrats on changing your resort to the GF! :goodvibes If you prefer ground floor definitely make that request ( its a preference of ours too when we are in an outer building)..we generally have always had our requests honored....:wizard:

Sue Wish I would have realized that we were in the world together...would love to have gotten to say :wave2:...Hope that you had a wonderful trip!

Tom Are you there yet?? Hope you arrived without any more delays and are having a grand trip!!

Well thanks to my DD I now have an avatar....Booked a BB for the fall...now if I can only figure out how to add a new ticker to my siggie...

Hope that everyone is having a terrific Thursday.... :confused: Confused GF gal who hopes to eventually figure out how to get a new ticker....lol....:earsgirl:

That woukd have been nice! We lurked around GF & Poly a few times while we were there. I had a great trip, stayed at ️POR Royal Room, super cute. Still getting over my knee surgery, so was a slow relaxing trip. I don't know where the 10 days went!! Now looking forward to August trip!

Hope you had a great Vacay too!

Anyone at GF right now?? I want to know if they have the large 2oz sea marine shampoo in the room or do I need to bring my own

We were there in August, it was just the regular size Sea Marine, 1 oz? Both in CL & regular rooms. We asked for extra as both my daughter & I have thick wavy hair.
And I like to take some home :goodvibes. I still have some turn down choc!

Happy Saturday, GF pals...:flower:
Still not used to this new look. How do you PM someone? I don't see a link anywhere. :confused3

Thank you!

We are booked for an outer building garden view. I would prefer the first floor what building should I suggest?

Happy Saturday, GF pals...:flower:
Still not used to this new look. How do you PM someone? I don't see a link anywhere. :confused3

I think you have to click on your own name at the top right, then there's something about starting a conversation...that's what the PM feature is called on these new boards.

:sunny:

I think you have to click on your own name at the top right, then there's something about starting a conversation...that's what the PM feature is called on these new boards.

:sunny:
Thanks, phyllis..I saw that feature and wondered.
Candy, love the photo of Cinderella's carriage against the backdrop of the Villas!

afternoon from the Grand!

My daughter had her senior pictures done very early tis morning around the hotel.. Highly recommend this if your kids are a Disney nut like mine.. I got one sneak peek already and I love!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 29
afternoon from the Grand!

My daughter had her senior pictures done very early tis morning around the hotel.. Highly recommend this if your kids are a Disney nut like mine.. I got one sneak peek already and I love!

My daughter is scheduled for her senior pictures next month at the Grand. Any suggestions for locations? She has her 8th grade grad pictures four years ago. Had them taken in lobby and on beach.

Her picture is beautiful.

My daughter is scheduled for her senior pictures next month at the Grand. Any suggestions for locations? She has her 8th grade grad pictures four years ago. Had them taken in lobby and on beach.

Her picture is beautiful.
We used Nate and Jensey Root from Root Photography. They are pretty well known in the Disney weddings circles. They used the ivy wall near the loading dock.. It's behind the bus stop.
They also used the fountain in the courtyard and around the boat dock

Hey guys. for anyone following my trip report or anyone looking for club photos at GF, I finally posted day 3 of my trip with mom which includes photos of the RPC and 2 bedroom suite. GF starts on pg 3

Hello to my dear fellow GFers! I hope all is well.

I'm sorry that it has taken this long to touch base following our December RPC festivities. I think the travelling knocked us about quite a bit this time. So, I am only just getting back in the swing of regular DISboard life.

Thanks!

The Alice in Wonderland play area is fenced in with the pool, so it is reserved for GF guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest