2014-15 Boston Bruins Thread & NHL Playoffs (minus the Bruins)

NHL Draft.

I didn't realize this, but did you know that all 4 of the top 4 teams to pick in the draft, have 2 picks in the 1st round, each? In the latest article, by Adam Kimmelman, he sheds some light on the picks and how the teams got them. READ HERE .

I'm still bitter on that pick we gave up.

Whoever is drafted directly after the Leafs 4th and 24th picks are bound to be all stars, so congrats to those teams.

Whatever happened to the story about Tampa Bay only selling playoff tickets to Florida residents? I'm on their e-mail list since I bought tickets to several regular season games in the past, and I've been receiving e-mails inviting me to buy tickets since the playoffs began. Would they block my order if I attempted to purchase them, or aren't enough Florida residents interested in buying them?

Whatever happened to the story about Tampa Bay only selling playoff tickets to Florida residents? I'm on their e-mail list since I bought tickets to several regular season games in the past, and I've been receiving e-mails inviting me to buy tickets since the playoffs began. Would they block my order if I attempted to purchase them, or aren't enough Florida residents interested in buying them?

YEs, apparently they are blocked after...

***BREAKING NEWS***

The Bruins have announced the Don Sweeney as the team's GM. This comes as a surprise to no one.

In other news, the Western Conf playoffs have kicked it up a notch. Going to 3 almost 4 OT's. This series is already bringing up the painful memories about how good the B's/'Hawks Finals was. Neither team willing to give an inch. And the way this series is going, injuries can become a factor, as they did in 2013.

Now *THAT* was a playoff game! That was one of the best games I think I have ever seen. Thank God for goal posts, Corey Crawford, and Marcus Kruger!!!

Loved last night's game, man three OTs is tough. Absolutely loved the header that Shaw made, even if it didn't count.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter