2014-15 Boston Bruins Thread & NHL Playoffs (minus the Bruins)

I wouldn't mind Tampa either.. At least that way we would lose to the champs..LOL>

I like to see someone new in there.

.....whoever goes into the Stanley Cup Finals, one thing is sure: the east likes to use finesse to score a lot of goals and the west is very physical.

.....whoever goes into the Stanley Cup Finals, one thing is sure: the east likes to use finesse to score a lot of goals and the west is very physical.

Uhhhh...the Blackhawks are the epitome of a "speed team". The Ducks might be bigger, but you can't hit what you can't catch.

So glad the Rangers won. I'm torn on TB v Rangers. I like both teams. Now the Ducks need to knock out the Hawks!

So many against my Blackhawks. It means they are doing something right. Blackhawks are a skilled, speed team. If you want to play the physical game with them, they'll adapt. They have more balanced scoring, more depth, than the contenders in the East.

I think the West is always more talented than the East..

I have no more team in this, sadly, but I always like to see a new team win it... Good luck to all.

I think the final will be Ducks vs. Tampa.

The Blackhawks are a good team, but the Ducks are bigger, and deep, especially on D.

I just don't think the Rangers are a good team, and Tampa has already proven it takes more than an All Star goalie to beat them.

I think the West is always more talented than the East..

I have no more team in this, sadly, but I always like to see a new team win it... Good luck to all.
....that's how it usually is with the NBA too.....

I think the final will be Ducks vs. Tampa.

The Blackhawks are a good team, but the Ducks are bigger, and deep, especially on D.

I just don't think the Rangers are a good team, and Tampa has already proven it takes more than an All Star goalie to beat them.
....which is why the Rangers took Game 1, eh? ;)

Reluctantly rooting for the Rangers, since they've gone the longest since winning their last Cup.

Pretty good weekend of hockey. Great game TB/NY. I think I read, that this game was NY's 4th 1 goal win and their 7th or 9th "2-1" game of the 14-15 playoffs. And the ANA/CHI game was an eye opener. I would not have expected the Ducks to come out and throw their weight around and then to see the 'Hawks players lose their composure like they did... I don't know if the Ducks really brought it or if the 'Hawks let them sneak up on 'em. But I hope both series goes 7. To provide great hockey and lay the groundwork for hate for next year.

NHL Draft.

I didn't realize this, but did you know that all 4 of the top 4 teams to pick in the draft, have 2 picks in the 1st round, each? In the latest article, by Adam Kimmelman, he sheds some light on the picks and how the teams got them. READ HERE .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter