2014-15 Boston Bruins Thread & NHL Playoffs (minus the Bruins)

Oh my I'm going to have to watch that when I get to a computer.

I honestly thought he was going to stick back with Detroit. Something small in me read a little into his interview, when he mentioned his wife being the boss thought Toronto, but everyone at home told me I was nuts..HA.. .... Money is obviously a big factor, but he is going back to his home Province, although he grew up elsewhere.

Something selfish also wanted him here, he did go to Mc Gill, he HAS to know some French :rolleyes2

I honestly thought he was going to stick back with Detroit. Something small in me read a little into his interview, when he mentioned his wife being the boss thought Toronto, but everyone at home told me I was nuts..HA.. .... Money is obviously a big factor, but he is going back to his home Province, although he grew up elsewhere.

Something selfish also wanted him here, he did go to Mc Gill, he HAS to know some French :rolleyes2

I think id been surprised by him going to buffalo more then Toronto. I wish him luck because he will need it.

I'm waiting to see if blues end up with a new coach.

.....all's ah knows iz, the Rangers had BETTER show up for tonight's game, because I have no idea who that other team on the ice [the other night] was.....

Yes they did. It was a very hard fought game.

Part of me wants these games to all drag to seven just to make the lull till September easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter