• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Roll Call

Hello :yay: to all my fellow Canadian DIS friends!

My kids and I will be traveling to WDW from Aug. 21 to Aug. 28 and staying at the Disney's All-Star Music Resort.

Happy traveling to all and have a magical :banana::cheer2::woohoo: trip!!!

Okay ... I've got December booked.

Where to stay
Dec 10 to 17 Coronado Springs Room Only 20% Discount (awaiting AP discount and might rebook this if the discount is much better)
Dec 17 to 23 Saratoga Springs (DVC points - 90 points @11 each)
Dec 23rd to Dec 24th. Port Orlean's French Quarter (1 night) .... expensive, but includes Magic express ... which is necessary

Food and Beer
For food I will shop on the way in on the 10th and cab it on the 17th to refill. The second half being near DTD will help with this.

Parks
We will hit the parks hard for the first part of the vacation (i.e Dec 10 to 18)and then lay back and pool it!

Hello all!

DH and I will be there November 11 - 18 this year and staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time! So excited!

We have 1 lonely little night in a 2 bedroom at Saratoga December 28!! Coming back off a non-disney cruise over Christmas and the family gave in and let me have my Disney before we fly out again!! First time back since our long weekend thanksgiving trip a few years ago!! Have been using our points at vero, Hilton head and dl the last few years!!

I cancelled the August trip I spoke of earlier in the thread. We would have been leaving this Friday:sad2:. However, it was to bring our new puppy home and we love him to bits.. so it was for a happy reason:).

We rescheduled for December. My sister will dog sit for us as she is laid off in the winter. And this means I finally get to see Disney during the Holidays which I have wanted forever and ever. And it's a surprise for the kids!

So the details..
Dec 13th.. room only at a value as we get in late (haven't booked yet)
Dec 14th to the 21st 7 night point rental for a studio at Wilderness Lodge!!
Dec 21st either add a night at Wilderness Lodge or stay a night at Gaylord Palms for I.C.E.
Dec 22 Stay the night at the MCO Hyatt and fly home early the next morning.

So there is still a little planning left to do. It will start to get packed on the 21st so I don't know whether to stay at Disney one more night and brave the crowds the 21st and 22nd or leave on the 21st and go over to Gaylord Palms. I want to see I.C.E but I'd really like another 2 Disney days as well.

Dec 21st either add a night at Wilderness Lodge or stay a night at Gaylord Palms for I.C.E.
Dec 22 Stay the night at the MCO Hyatt and fly home early the next morning.

So there is still a little planning left to do. It will start to get packed on the 21st so I don't know whether to stay at Disney one more night and brave the crowds the 21st and 22nd or leave on the 21st and go over to Gaylord Palms. I want to see I.C.E but I'd really like another 2 Disney days as well.

pigletto, did you see this offer?

http://www.marriott.com/hotel-info/.../christmas-vacation-packages.mi?stop_mobi=yes

For the Gaylord Palms portion of your getaway :santa: .

Hello everyone.
I am new here and I will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside from August 23-29. It is our third Disney trip but first for this resort.

Just found this. We were originally supposed to go in October but had to change it. We are now going December 14 - 20 staying at CBR with the free dining! I haven't read through all the pages yet to see when others are going, but I'm looking now!

Our current plans...

21 - 22 September 2013 1-Bedroom Villa at AKV Jambo House (recently moved it from BWV in order to get Magic Bands, lol)
22 - 29 September 2013 Junior suite on Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas
29 September - 12 October 2013 2-Bedroom Villa at Boardwalk Villas for F&W

18 - 26 January 2013 2-Bedroom Villa at AKV Kidani Village
26 - 30 January 2013 on Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise
30 January - 1 February 1-Bedroom Villa at Bay Lake Tower

We tend to head down annually (switching in Aulani now in years between annual passes) and fly from Calgary so we normally do longer trips. This year we've gone a little crazy though. :cool1:

Sept 5-6 at Old Key West 1brm villa
Sept 7-14 on Disney Fantasy Aft balcony Cabin
Sept 14-18 at Kidani villa 2brm

can i go now can i go now.....:)

I'm a little Disney obsessed...

Aug 28 - Sep 6 Bay Lake Tower ( yes, I'm here now as I write this)

Sep 13 - 20 Villas at Wilderness Lodge

Oct 19 - 26 Disney Fantasy Eastern 7 Day

Oct 26 - 29 Boardwalk Villas

Oct 29 - Nov 1 Villas at Wilderness Lodge

Nov 1 - 3 Villas at Grand Floridian

Nov 7 - 12 Villas at Grand Floridian

I'm a little Disney obsessed...

Aug 28 - Sep 6 Bay Lake Tower ( yes, I'm here now as I write this)

Sep 13 - 20 Villas at Wilderness Lodge

Oct 19 - 26 Disney Fantasy Eastern 7 Day

Oct 26 - 29 Boardwalk Villas

Oct 29 - Nov 1 Villas at Wilderness Lodge

Nov 1 - 3 Villas at Grand Floridian

Nov 7 - 12 Villas at Grand Floridian

We need trip reports from these! What a combination!

We are staying at Pop century for 7 nights, October 22nd to 29th. It's me and my 15 yr old daughter and her 2 best friends.:dance3:

We are going back! Dec 27 to Jan 3 Flying Southwest out of Buffalo direct to MCO. Doing split stay 3 days in Clearwater 4 days in Orlando at Vistana Villages.

I think I checked in a long time ago but our trip has changed many times since then, we are now going Nov 12-21 at CSR...72 days!!

Pop Sept. 22th to 30th, staying 2 nights offsite before that. Can't wait!!!:)

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century
2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time
March 2013 Disneymoon with the kids

1379833250.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter