2013 Roll Call

Our next trip to the world is Nov 5-Nov 12. Split stay between Swan and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Going for Wine & Dine Half Marathon as well as Food & Wine.

We,re flying direct out of Montreal on AC. This will also be the first trip with our baby boy!!!

October 27-November 11 Fort Wilderness camping.... Best of both worlds.... It'll be our third year driving down for Halloween at the Fort :)

Well it's a last minute August trip for us... Aug 18-31. I've got half my accommodation booked. I found a fantastic deal on Ebay at the Marriott Grande Vista but the seller only had one week listed and is now going to book my second week later today. Just a stroke of luck that I had a bunch of questions and happened to ask if she could get me the second week also.

The only down side is that we will have to drive to FL:drive:. Airfare now, at this late date, would end up costing us about $1300 for the 3 of us...plus the cost of a rental car. I just can't justify that much extra money when the drive is only going to cost about $500. The up side to the drive is...1. I can shop all I want and 2.I think I've convinced DH that we need to try and leave by noon on the 16th which would allow us to arrive on the 17th(a day early) :stir:

Well it's a last minute August trip for us... Aug 18-31. I've got half my accommodation booked. I found a fantastic deal on Ebay at the Marriott Grande Vista but the seller only had one week listed and is now going to book my second week later today. Just a stroke of luck that I had a bunch of questions and happened to ask if she could get me the second week also.

The only down side is that we will have to drive to FL:drive:. Airfare now, at this late date, would end up costing us about $1300 for the 3 of us...plus the cost of a rental car. I just can't justify that much extra money when the drive is only going to cost about $500. The up side to the drive is...1. I can shop all I want and 2.I think I've convinced DH that we need to try and leave by noon on the 16th which would allow us to arrive on the 17th(a day early) :stir:

It will be here before you know it!!!

Any news on a Dis-meet? :scratchin

Ack! I'm not part of the FB group. Can you share the details here?

I know there are a few of us meeting on the 20th at Epcot, but if there are more of us around that last week of aug we'd be up for another meet too, we were throwing around the idea of meeting for s'mores roasting at CBR one evening but nothing firm came out of that. Do you have any ideas? If you want to the August FB page link is on the first page of the August thread!! Or you could join us in the August thread too lol!!!

Relatively new... this will be our first Disney trip ever, and we're going for our DD's 5th birthday. Also meeting my Mum there - we're flying from Buffalo - Air Tran is the company - and Mum is flying in from Manchester to Sanford.
We'll be there on the 29th September for a week and a day.
Staying at AoA, Little Mermaid room... one thing I noticed when I was planning this trip was the lack of (it seems) themed rooms outside of the budget resorts.
I'd have loved to have seen a mermaid themed room for my DD to enjoy in a moderate price range - this is HER vacation after all.

Relatively new... this will be our first Disney trip ever, and we're going for our DD's 5th birthday. Also meeting my Mum there - we're flying from Buffalo - Air Tran is the company - and Mum is flying in from Manchester to Sanford.
We'll be there on the 29th September for a week and a day.
Staying at AoA, Little Mermaid room... one thing I noticed when I was planning this trip was the lack of (it seems) themed rooms outside of the budget resorts.
I'd have loved to have seen a mermaid themed room for my DD to enjoy in a moderate price range - this is HER vacation after all.

There are royal rooms at POR and pirate rooms at CBR.

We're going back to WDW in october :wizard:
We've only been once DD8 & me, in 2009 !! so I'm back on the Disboards to plan our upcoming trip.

Many things have changed since we went, and DD will be thrilled to see the new fantasyland:cloud9:

DH and I are taking the kids (DS6, DD2) from Nov 2 - 8. Staying at a theme suite at AOA. I haven't been to DW since I was 8! I am so excited. We have unlimited access to the parks for the whole trip and I am freaking out! We are flying from Toronto to Orlando and it is also the kids first plane trip.

This is my first post but DIS has already helped me with my planning so much. Love how helpful and friendly everyone is. :hippie:

Hi everyone. First trip to Disney World for all 4 of us! We're going Oct 12-20, staying at AoA. We're also competing in the ATA/WTTU Taekwondo tournament at ESPN. AFTER THAT 4 night Disney Cruise. Trip of a lifetime!

Hello!

We are going on Oct. 20 - Nov. 2 / 13

We fly from Halifax! Counting the days down! :thumbsup2

Heading down to WDW on September 5-15th. We are staying at POR, flying out of Syracuse (love Jet blue!) and planning to do it all! Taking advantage of Free Dining (lots of character meals), going to the waterparks (first time!) and maybe hitting the golf course (just the executive course)

The cast is me, my mom, my god daughter (10), my god son (9) and a friend's daughter (9). I know, I know, I think I should start a business of taking other people's children to Disney!:lmao:

Really looking forward to the trip and I am in full planning mode. I consider it planning, others might consider it obsessing.

Hope everyone has a trip to remember!

Mandy:goodvibes

We are heading down Sept 14-19, flying out of Buffalo. Staying at CBR with free DDP. Very excited to be taking my parents (in their 70s, first visit!). :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter