Flying SW June 28th-July 6...
Breakfast June 30 at 8:15am at Crystal Palace
Dessert Party that night for Wishes
DD12 dances at the Downtown Disney stage July 1st at 6:30pm
Private dinner watching Fantasmic July 3rd
Coral Reef dinner July 4th
Hoop Dee Doo July 5th.

I Cannot wait!!!

Driving down from Vancouver BC, will be in the SoCal area from August 19-23, attending the parks from Aug 20-22. Will be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary while we are there (on the 21st) and a late celebration for our eldest daughters' 5th birthday (on the 10th).

Haven't booked the hotel yet but will be doing it within the next 48hrs, most likely the Quality Inn on S Harbor Dr.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:We are booked:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Just hubby and I will be at SSR from July 22nd to July 29th.
So excitied just to relax by the pool. Read a good book, and have a few yummy Disney drinks.

Nov 16-26, AKL Villas, 2 bedroom Suite Savannah View for 2 days, Standard for the rest because they were out of rooms. Rented some points off someone on here. Its costing us $50 a day more than staying at an All star or POP. And that is for 7 of us. so the cost per adult is $10 more per day. In a standard view room it would have ended up costing less than us getting 3 rooms at a value. Crazy. Got to stay at the Wilderness Lodge for 5 nights on my Honeymoon, but other than that it has been POP and 4 days at Port Orleans. I think I will be trying to rent points from now on. Provided everything goes well of course. But I hear the people on DISBoards are very reputable so I have confidence it is going to be a great 10 days.

September 3-12 at Beach Club!! Coming from Canada! Also doing MNSSHP on September 10th (first time)!! Myself, DH, DS11, DS9, and DD4!

Going Aug 1st to Aug 5th, boys only long weekend! Just myself and DS 13. Flying Southwest out of Buffalo. Staying at Vistana Villages. First time in the summer!

December 12- Jan. 2 - Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground in our fifth wheel. Can hardly wait.:goodvibes

Oct 22 - Nov 5 . The first 5 days at Crestwynd Bay doing the Discovery Cove/ SeaWorld/Aquatica deal then on to Naples for last part of the vacation to relax.:beach:

I wanna go NOW!!!!!!:wave2:

Sorry-that had to come out and since its a surprise trip for DS, I cant say it out loud.

We have never done back to back trips. But have booked and paid for flights back to back ( well for us it is anyhow) dec 23 to jan 3 rd. Then in 62 days march 6 to 15 th. First trip at Orange Lakke. 2 nd trip Sheraton vistana. My kids r very excited.

We have never done back to back trips. But have booked and paid for flights back to back ( well for us it is anyhow) dec 23 to jan 3 rd. Then in 62 days march 6 to 15 th. First trip at Orange Lakke. 2 nd trip Sheraton vistana. My kids r very excited.

Woohoo! :banana: Can't wait to exchange notes after our trips :goodvibes . Orange Lake was on our short list for this August, along with the Vistana. Will be interesting to hear how our experiences compare!

The two Vistanas are our number # 1 choice for offsite resorts in Orlando. Great pools.

That's so awesome to hear :thumbsup2 . I have built in at least a couple of "resort days" (by request from DH & DS) to our August getaway so I'm sure hoping it is a fun place to hang out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter