2013 Free Dining Watch

How can I make sure we are on a mailing list to receive a pin. Or do u need ones? Thanks for the advice!,

Looking for free dining for May 16-May 22. Any word out there yet? As many others have posted, it would be helpful.

Eventually they usually start advertising on TV too

. I have a trip booked sept 7 to 16. I have the dining plan added in my package I'm hoping I can get it for free. If not I'm gonna have to take ddp off. Ugh

How can I make sure we are on a mailing list to receive a pin. Or do u need ones? Thanks for the advice!,

There is no mailing list for the PINs.....it's luck-of-the-draw. :( Basically, sign up for email alerts, order the planning DVD, and get customized maps. This *should* put you on Disney's radar.

Another watcher here! :thumbsup2
We booked Sept 21-28 and and watching with bated breath for free dining!
It's 5 of us going this year (we're taking my best friend and her 2 sons) and we booked a room over at POR with the Murphy bed, but we know it's gonna be cramped quarters over there, so I'm really praying for free dining, it would allow us to switch over to our favorite resort POFQ, and to get separate rooms!
FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!
:angel:

Since the current room promo is ending next month, hopefully they will roll out free dining all of us! :)

I agree, along with a very successful Bounce Back that was cut short in December because of the enormous response that filled resorts for late summer with free dining ! IMO there appears NO need for free dining until late fall. My guess, April announcement for late fall free dining!

I agree, along with a very successful Bounce Back that was cut short in December because of the enormous response that filled resorts for late summer with free dining ! IMO there appears NO need for free dining until late fall. My guess, April announcement for late fall free dining!

Hopeing You are right! :thumbsup2

I hope this is wrong!! I am looking to save $$ with FD in sept. we have 7 of us going...that's a huge deal!!

Another watcher here! :thumbsup2
We booked Sept 21-28 and and watching with bated breath for free dining!
It's 5 of us going this year (we're taking my best friend and her 2 sons) and we booked a room over at POR with the Murphy bed, but we know it's gonna be cramped quarters over there, so I'm really praying for free dining, it would allow us to switch over to our favorite resort POFQ, and to get separate rooms!
FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!
:angel:

It's my dream to stay at POR!

Just curious, have you considered getting 2 rooms at a value resort? I know it's not nearly as pretty as the beautiful POR but it would give you more room, save you money and hopefully help you in covering the costs of the dining plan if FD does not come out.

Just a thought....

Enjoy your stay with your friend and her family! WHat a great time you'll have together!

I've got my fingers crossed for free dining in the fall too! We booked POFQ for 10/3-10/10, and are anxiously waiting for a discount of some sort. Free diing would be SUPERB!!!

It's my dream to stay at POR!

Just curious, have you considered getting 2 rooms at a value resort? I know it's not nearly as pretty as the beautiful POR but it would give you more room, save you money and hopefully help you in covering the costs of the dining plan if FD does not come out.

Just a thought....

Enjoy your stay with your friend and her family! WHat a great time you'll have together!

Ahh...well we did think about it, and even though 2 rooms at a value would be cheaper, we'd still have to upgrade to the regular dining plan if Free dining goes out, so...ehh, we decided we'd just stick with the moderate resorts. POFQ is my hubby and my "home" resort (so to speak), we love it there and that's why we're really hoping that we can get back there again this year. ;)

We received a mailer today from WDW advertising September specials...no mention of free dining, only special pricing at select property resorts. Still keeping my eyes peeled for the free dining plan offer!!

cposey said:
We received a mailer today from WDW advertising September specials...no mention of free dining, only special pricing at select property resorts. Still keeping my eyes peeled for the free dining plan offer!!

If you don't mind my asking, which resorts were discounted?

I was just talking with my friend who I travel with to wdw every year. She said. If they dont offer FD then we will take DDP off our vacation package and just eat quick service the whole time. The positive part of it, we wont be bound to a schedule of reservations. We would probably pay out of pocket for Ohana. we might not have as much money to spend on souviniers. buts ok. Im not gonna stress.

but... ps - disney if youre reading this we really would like FD! Please. would make it better. :P

mickey2000 said:

Doubt it! Next up will be a room discount for July and August as this is what they have done the past 4 yrs. They may offer FD for late Aug. & Sept. like last year. I just wan some sort of discount. I'll take any amount!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Fingers crossed and patiently waiting to hear if this comes true popcorn:: We are going in late October and would love to hear FD, or a discount. Would love it to be regular FD not the QS I am hearing. But I will not be picky as a discount of any sort is better than none at all:thumbsup2

Just curious, what did it say???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter