2013 Free Dining Watch

Joining the watch.... Looking for fall dates :). Fingers crossed that we won't have to wait till late summer to hear.

Joining too! I'm also looking for fall dates. I have some serious Disney withdrawal and I'm hoping I can convince my DH to take us!

First: I apologize if this was asked already, but there are A LOT of pages on this thread :thumbsup2

Any word of potential Free Dining for late August 2013? The last free dining offer I heard about was for March 2013.

:thanks:

First: I apologize if this was asked already, but there are A LOT of pages on this thread :thumbsup2

Any word of potential Free Dining for late August 2013? The last free dining offer I heard about was for March 2013.

:thanks:

No news on free dining for late August yet....many of us are watching and waiting!!:)

trixiemuffin said:
No news on free dining for late August yet....many of us are watching and waiting!!:)

I have a friend going late August she got a great deal on the hotel she's staying at the beach club she found the deal on disboards so look at the thread August

Praying for FD (or another good discount) September 27th - October 6th. Either way, I'm living it up this year at WDW and going all out. I've got lots to CELEBRATE!!!!

subbing.
Hoping for free DDP in September. :)

On a side note...how do u know if u receive a Pin?
Do they send u a letter or a Postcard with it on it?

Praying for FD (or another good discount) September 27th - October 6th. Either way, I'm living it up this year at WDW and going all out. I've got lots to CELEBRATE!!!!

Us too (though we're going in August not Sept/Oct) and we already got a great rate at Poly, but FD would certainly be one more thing to celebrate!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter