2013 Free Dining Watch

How long does it usually take to get the confirmation email? Changed my reservation earlier but still waiting to get the confirmation with the free dining I've changed some dining reservations and they came through immediately. Hoping it's just computer backups with the amount of calls, but don't know when/if I should call back just to confirm. Thanks!!:hyper:

It took mine an hour to come through and I know this because when I didn't see it immediately I called back and waited on hold and then saw the confirmation e-mail.

How long does it usually take to get the confirmation email? Changed my reservation earlier but still waiting to get the confirmation with the free dining I've changed some dining reservations and they came through immediately. Hoping it's just computer backups with the amount of calls, but don't know when/if I should call back just to confirm. Thanks!!:hyper:

Up to 24 hours :-)

Thanks! It's been about 2 hours, but I know I'll be worrying until I get it...guess I'll wait until tomorrow morning since it could be 24 hours. Thanks again for all the help :)

What are the exact dates FD is being offered? We really want to go Oct 1 - 8 and have fingers crossed for those dates.

What are the exact dates FD is being offered? We really want to go Oct 1 - 8 and have fingers crossed for those dates.

The current FD dates are for September 2-25, 2013. The October- December FD dates are not usually released until July, sometimes August.

It was leaked a couple of weeks ago and the general public FD offer will open this Thursday, May 9.

I am new to posting i wanted to ask danny25 we are visiting in november what is the chance of free dining then but i didn't know how so i thought i'd run it through u u seem to know what is going on any help would be great thanks
:dance3:

Does the current FD special offer the regular dining plan for moderate resorts and the quick service plan for values?

I had been checking the Disney Visa rewards website this morning like crazy and STILL nothing. Thankful for the board to get the REAL scoop!!:cool1:

I am new to posting i wanted to ask danny25 we are visiting in november what is the chance of free dining then but i didn't know how so i thought i'd run it through u u seem to know what is going on any help would be great thanks

The October - December free dining dates are not usually not released until July, sometimes August. I haven't heard anything that would indicate that they won't be offering FD for select low crowd weeks during that time frame. If they release November FD dates this year, I would say they would be around November 10-21 and November 29 or 30 - December 5 or 6 - give or take a day :-)

I had been checking the Disney Visa rewards website this morning like crazy and STILL nothing. Thankful for the board to get the REAL scoop!!:cool1:

Unfortunately Chase Visa is not known for their prompt website and emails in regard to discounts.

Those wont be announced for a while yet. As soon as one of us hears something, we will be sure to share it.

Same here, I had been checking all morning then looked here. Called and got Port Orleans French Quarter for Sept. 7-15 with Free Dining. Woot! :yay:

Really feeling like I am missing out this morning. I am currently booked at pop oct 5th to oct 12th . Should I just keep my fingers crossed and wait or book fd for late sept today since I am visa card holder.

With this current offer, would someone checking in on September 25th be eligible for free dining for the duration of their stay, even though the rest of their stay is outside the offer dates? I know this is how it's worked in the past, but I remember reading rumors that free dining offers this year may include the caveat that your entire stay must fall within the offer dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter