2013 Disney TR

Oh the pretty pretty Poly! So glad you finally arrived!

Wait! What is happening?!?! Where is the tablet guy taking you!?!?! What is happening!!! AAAHHH!

Auto train sounds like a nice way to travel to FL. I should try to convince DH next time. Driving 23 hrs straight to FL is getting to be too long for me now that we've done it a few times!

Oh my, the train sleeping experience does not sound too great. Yikes!

HOOOOOORAY for the arrival at Disney and the Poly! I already know what happens thanks to your tweets and vlogs (and maybe even Vines) but YAY!!!!

This is the second time I've heard of someone taking the auto train to Disney in the last two weeks or so, and I have to say how cool that sounds! I've never even heard of that before to be honest. :rotfl:

marDgreen88, I am so glad you posted that. I have never heard of the auto train before either. I just thought I was living under a rock:rotfl2: See it proves I am never too old to learn something new.

Ahhhhhh! There is nothing like arriving at the Poly. You captured that euphoria so well in your last post. :thumbsup2

I loved reading about the Auto Train. Filing that away for future info!

Can't wait to keep reading. In the meantime, I hope you and your family are having a great July 4!

Hooray for upgrades! We got upgraded at Poly once - Nirvana!

That is so disappointing to get to the gates of MK and not get in, but at least you had a nice place to go back and relax in. Still, I'd be :(

Thank goodness for the club upgrade to hopefully ease the pain of not being able to go to MK that day! And I love the view that you had from the room! It's not JUST the castle view, but the sheer fact that it's so peaceful there is so calming and it makes me want to actually go on a beach vacation despite not being a beach person.

Good thing you got that upgrade or today would have just been plain disappointing! You looked very happy on that boat though!

Nice call on the carpets last year, very observant. Too bad there's no hidden mickeys though, I thought that's what Disney carpet's sole purpose was.

hey! first time reader and im glad i found ur trip report! u seem like an energenic and fun girl!:goodvibes I really wanna stay at the poly some day! I only try all the moderate resorts except french quarter. Also subscribe to ur youtube and twitter!, Looking forward to more updates and i shall check out ur other reports too!!

Heya, I love your trip report so far! Looking forward to when you get to Art of Animation as I am planning on booking up for next September next month!

Yay - what an amazing upgrade! TPV no less :cool1:

I agree about the renovated bathrooms - they look more like they belong in the Contemporary than the Poly. I loved the old green tile - made it feel very lush and tropical.

Thinking of AoA for my solo trip in February (going to run the 10K on the Princess marathon weekend :goodvibes). Would love to book a Little Mermaid room - I just don't know if I can bring myself to pay rack rate for a room - haven't done that in years....

Wow! Upgrade to Club Level! Does it get any more magical than that!:dance3:

Disney Transportation was kind of a let down, but cookies and juice for lunch sounds good.

Can't wait to hear about your dinner at Narcosee's hoping it is a wonderful meal.

Club upgrade with a Castle view! I don't think it gets much better than that! Amazing!

I can't believe they weren't notifying CMs of the black out dates?! That just seems wrong! I wonder how many have gone up thinking they are all set to only find out that they will be denied. Not cool.

And that is one of my biggest fears- that half us wouldn't be able to get in for some reason! THANK GOODNESS you had the Poly to return to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter