2013 Disney TR

What a wonderful upgrade! I would have been in full on panic mode about the ticket situation though! At least you could go back and enjoy that lounge some more! And as you know, I prefer the old Poly rooms! I'm sad that they changed them.

What great Pixie Dust to club level! That's so magical!! AND THAT VIEW!! AHHHH! How exciting!

That's crazy about them blocking out that much of summer. WTH?

Can't wait for Narcoossees!

And that's so exciting!! I've recently started running with the idea of doing a Disney marathon someday. The only problem is...I hate running. :rolleyes2 But those marathons look so fun!

Ha ha - I feel exactly the same way! A friend talked me into starting a running program about 3 months ago. I'm joining her for a local 5K in September. But my real motivation was getting into a Disney run! I'm much older than you ;), and this is the first time I've ever run in my life. I don't really like it either, but it's sort of addicting in a sadistic way :lmao: I don't think I'll ever be able to do a half marathon, so I'm really glad they added the 10K this year. So looking forward to a solo trip too :thumbsup2

Those appetizers all look so good! And not super-tiny portions, which is nice.

Looking forward to seeing your haircut!

The food at Narcoossee's looks delish!! I made reservations for my next trip and after seeing this I don't think we'll be disappointed!

That picture of you showing off your long locks and faux pearls is absolutely LOVELY! Now I'm curious to see you with shorter hair!

I also thought of you when I heard the story on the news of the 12 foot Mr. Darcy in a lake in London. Bizarre. Too big, but I suppose if he was actual life size that would also make people think he was real.

Your food looks yummy! I've been wanting to try Narcoosees, but I don't know that my family could handle the menu. Maybe they can...I know I could!

Narcoose's looks lovely! I've never been there, but now I want to do so!
Loving the report.

Okay, this update made me really miss our honeymoon! The Polynesian AND Narcoossee's all in one update!

I love those views from the balcony outside the restaurant. I could sit there for quite awhile. :cloud9:

We were actually seated at the table right next to yours! :laughing:

Hey Emma, I'm a little late but all caught up and subbing in. Since I only recently discovered the awesomeness of Disney cupcakes (don't judge), I just had to.
I ALSO had to mention how much I love that "arrival" photo in front of the Poly with the "I'm Home!!!" pose. Precious. :goodvibes

I always love hearing about a room upgrade when someone truly appreciates it. YAY!

And... PALM TREES!!!!! :love:

I love the teas! So cute! I keep trying tea, thinking "How could I not love it when the description alone puts me in such a jovial mood!" Yet, I haven't found a tea that I needed to have more than once. I guess it's just not my thing!

Was the walk from the Poly to the GF long?

Narcoossee's looks divine! What a great idea to just have some appetizers/split entrees! I always want to do that but feel too guilty taking up the table without ordering more. We never seem to eat it all though! Maybe next time . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter