2013 Dis Exclusive BackstageMagic Adventure 6/9 - 6/14/13

I'd be open to someone offering to share their wine. Since I have not met Jeff and Val, they may take exception to me randomly demanding wine from them though...;)

We happily share! Any DIS friend is somebody we will share our wine with.

I'll be at WDW on Friday, 12/7. I'm driving down that day so should be arriving during the early afternoon. I'm debating on going to MVMCP that night. It will be my only time to see the Fantasyland changes. Any chance that you guys will be going to the party that night? I'd love to see you.
I'm flying in on 12/7, arriving early afternoon, so I was thinking the same thing about MVMCP. It might be a fun way to meet up with folks!

Sayhello

Oh!! I am getting so jealous over here - miles away from Disney. Turning greener by the minute :thumbsup2 The thought of being able to pop to WDW for the day!!! Your plans all sound wonderful.

One day when I am rich - I would love to go back to WDW and do a cruise as well.

I live my Disney dreams through all you guys and your trip reports. So thank you.

less than 10months till we head over ourselves. Its so exciting and listening to the podcast the other day about the new "surprises that shall not be mentioned" makes it so much fun to dream about.

Take care all and enjoy all your upcoming trips.:wave2:

Just a big FYI, No Disney Gift cards are accepted at MoG or The Soda Fountain.

Oh!! I am getting so jealous over here - miles away from Disney. Turning greener by the minute :thumbsup2 The thought of being able to pop to WDW for the day!!! Your plans all sound wonderful.

One day when I am rich - I would love to go back to WDW and do a cruise as well.

I live my Disney dreams through all you guys and your trip reports. So thank you.

less than 10months till we head over ourselves. Its so exciting and listening to the podcast the other day about the new "surprises that shall not be mentioned" makes it so much fun to dream about.

Take care all and enjoy all your upcoming trips.:wave2:

Hey DK - did you decide to book at the Best Western Park Place? We are probably going to stick around DL for a day or two after the trip. Like you, for budgetary reasons we will not be staying on property those extra days. We probably will re-stay at the Tropicana because of our good experience there, but might consider BWPP if the price is right and we know a fellow BSMer will be there as well!

For everyone else - if you are interested I am writing up a Trip Report (click here) for our recent (1st time ever) trip to Disneyland - with a 3 week layover in Australia. If you are interested in joining in / getting to know my wife and I - please join in!

Hey DK - did you decide to book at the Best Western Park Place? We are probably going to stick around DL for a day or two after the trip. Like you, for budgetary reasons we will not be staying on property those extra days. We probably will re-stay at the Tropicana because of our good experience there, but might consider BWPP if the price is right and we know a fellow BSMer will be there as well!

For everyone else - if you are interested I am writing up a Trip Report (click here) for our recent (1st time ever) trip to Disneyland - with a 3 week layover in Australia. If you are interested in joining in / getting to know my wife and I - please join in!

hey there

Thats great that you are staying a bit longer. Yes - we definitely did. We are there from the end of the tour for another 10 days so hope to see you there or around. Will get onto your trip report now.

Take care

hey there

Thats great that you are staying a bit longer. Yes - we definitely did. We are there from the end of the tour for another 10 days so hope to see you there or around. Will get onto your trip report now.

Take care

I looked at the two hotels pricing for next year - BWPP was $10 less per day that the Tropicana. At that price I would probably book BWPP to give it a try. I didn't book either yet because I don't know if we will be leaving Saturday or Sunday, ideally I am hoping to stay until Sunday. This will all depend on airfare pricing, and good ole Southwest isn't open that far out yet.

Does anyone of the BSM vets on here know how we would go about adding extra days to our Disney park passes, or if we stay extra do we have to pay for a separate ticket. I kind of assume they give you some sort of "3- or 4-day hopper" pass when you arrive, so I am hoping we can just add an extra day or two as it becomes necessary. Would hate to have to start from scratch with a base ticket @ $100 a day. Might reconsider the extra stay if that's the case.

SP

Does anyone of the BSM vets on here know how we would go about adding extra days to our Disney park passes, or if we stay extra do we have to pay for a separate ticket. I kind of assume they give you some sort of "3- or 4-day hopper" pass when you arrive, so I am hoping we can just add an extra day or two as it becomes necessary. Would hate to have to start from scratch with a base ticket @ $100 a day. Might reconsider the extra stay if that's the case.

SP

Unfortunately ABD tickets are only for the duration of your actual adventure. There are no add ons or extensions available. Instead you would have to purchase a ticket for the extra days as though you were starting from scratch.

Unfortunately ABD tickets are only for the duration of your actual adventure. There are no add ons or extensions available. Instead you would have to purchase a ticket for the extra days as though you were starting from scratch.

Bummer...does the ABD trip at least cover Friday park entry? (The full day on the last morning of the trip?)

Yes, it does cover the full Friday.

Thanks again. :thumbsup2 I was hoping it was as we would at least like to stick around for that full day. We are hoping to wait to fly back on Sunday, so might have Saturday as well. A big ? now if we will stay at DLR for that day, though, or do something else if I have to pay for a full price park day, maybe we'll head up to Universal or something else entirely.

What about a (mini) meet on the main land???? I can't go on 4.0 but I live here and would love to meet people pre or post night!!!

kgibbler20 said:
What about a (mini) meet on the main land???? I can't go on 4.0 but I live here and would love to meet people pre or post night!!!

Maybe I should be less excited about meeting people and read the whole way through the posts lol.

I think it would be cool if we could organize a MNSSHP or MVMCP or a park day before ya'll leave out on 4.0 or when you come back.

And if anyone else is visiting between now and 286 days from now and would like to meet that would be awesome too!!!

Maybe I should be less excited about meeting people and read the whole way through the posts lol.

I think it would be cool if we could organize a MNSSHP or MVMCP or a park day before ya'll leave out on 4.0 or when you come back.

And if anyone else is visiting between now and 286 days from now and would like to meet that would be awesome too!!!

My plans are a little up in the air right now. I'm planning on driving down the Friday before 4.0 and going to MVMCP that night...but nothing is booked at this point. Once I have my plans finalized, I'll let you know. If you're open to it, I'd love to meet up for dinner or exploring the park that night.

I am trying very hard to exercise some self-control and to stay out of the state of Florida over the next year, but if my willpower fails me and I end up booking a trip, I will let you know. :thumbsup2

Who did everyone use for trip insurance? There are some policies on insuremytrip that are half the price of what Disney is charging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter