2013 Dis Exclusive BackstageMagic Adventure 6/9 - 6/14/13

Our driver was waiting for us and our flight was almost an hour early . I hope your driver shows up soon.

I'll be interested to hear who your guides are when you meet them tomorrow. Last year we had Matt and Dean who were really great. If they are your guides, please say hello for Val & I.

I'll be interested to hear who your guides are when you meet them tomorrow. Last year we had Matt and Dean who were really great. If they are your guides, please say hello for Val & I.

It's Dean and Matt. They just called.

Let us know that you made it ok. I hope the driver finally got there.

Cheryl and I didn't have any trouble. Thank goodness! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

It got resolved thanks to Dean. Driver said he was told to pick us up at terminal 6 & we were in 7. Called ABD line & they had the guides call me directly & they got it sorted. Driver was really a jerk though when he finally got us.
Had a great time once we arrived & got settled. Dinner with friends at the Roosevelt. Strolling looking for stars on Hollywood Blvd & ice cream at the Soda Fountain.
Came back to the room had sweet note & treat from Dean & Matt! :)
See everyone tomorrow.

It got resolved thanks to Dean. Driver said he was told to pick us up at terminal 6 & we were in 7. Called ABD line & they had the guides call me directly & they got it sorted. Driver was really a jerk though when he finally got us.
Had a great time once we arrived & got settled. Dinner with friends at the Roosevelt. Strolling looking for stars on Hollywood Blvd & ice cream at the Soda Fountain.
Came back to the room had sweet note & treat from Dean & Matt! :)
See everyone tomorrow.

I'm glad everything worked out for you, Melanie. It sounds like you had a fun evening! :)

Hey everyone. We got here finally after a long flight. No one to meet us either. Finally got hold of our lovely guides who sorted it. Wa were couple of hours tho waiting, fantastic wheelchair van came though. Driver was very flustered but nice, reckoned he had been there 5 times looking for us. Strange as we right outside the door, but never mind.

Checked in and dean and matt were here so that was great and they got it done quick, we received a lovely sweet treat as well. Room is great accessibility wise .

We wandered last night round, checked soda fountain out and this great sweet shop in the shopping centre, went to California pizza kitchen for tea. Yum!

Then back to room about 10.30 as tired, but only slept for couple hours and awake sine 1am, now 4am. Chris has been sound asleep whole time. Debating whether to chuck something at her :lmao: just kidding:). See you soon, going to find target and then check out farmers market today. Have fun.

Hey everyone. We got here finally after a long flight. No one to meet us either. Finally got hold of our lovely guides who sorted it. Wa were couple of hours tho waiting, fantastic wheelchair van came though. Driver was very flustered but nice, reckoned he had been there 5 times looking for us. Strange as we right outside the door, but never mind.

Checked in and dean and matt were here so that was great and they got it done quick, we received a lovely sweet treat as well. Room is great accessibility wise .

We wandered last night round, checked soda fountain out and this great sweet shop in the shopping centre, went to California pizza kitchen for tea. Yum!

Then back to room about 10.30 as tired, but only slept for couple hours and awake sine 1am, now 4am. Chris has been sound asleep whole time. Debating whether to chuck something at her :lmao: just kidding:). See you soon, going to find target and then check out farmers market today. Have fun.

Look for a red head with a black back pack and jeans on with a mom with short brown hair and glasses at the farmer's market. We are headed there after breakfast :) Glad you finally made it safely!!

Glad everyone made it safely. Sorry to hear some had issues. Hopefully it's smooth sailing ahead. Toni, your night sounds exactly like what mine was on Friday night. (And yes, maybe you should throw something at Christine LOL) I was so exhausted yesterday. I slept good last night tho (even if I'm awake at 5am), so hopefully will be caught up on sleep soon.

We are off to the farmers market today too! :-)

I am really excited to meet you all in person today!

I'm just about ready to head to the airport. I feel like I'm a day behind the rest of you - probably because I am. ;)

I'll see you all later today. (How exciting is it that we can say that?) :cool1:

It's here everyone! Headed to WB studios this morning. See everyone in a few hours.

Sorry to hear you & Christine had travel issues too Toni but glad you made it.

We stayed up until about 10:30-11 so that was great for us. Slept til 6. :banana:

Eric is in the fitness center & I am lounging. We pick up the rental car at 9am for our day of exploring.

Everyone have fun today & those still traveling safe journeys.

See everyone later.

The welcome dinner includes wine.

Remember that there will probably be a special surprise event afterwards.

Remember also that there will be pictures. :littleangel:

Our room has a loud wooshing sound every 10 seconds coming through the wall. This won't do.

Just wondering what treasures everybody bought at Mickey's of Glendale. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter