2013 Dis Exclusive BackstageMagic Adventure 6/9 - 6/14/13

Just wondering what treasures everybody bought at Mickey's of Glendale. popcorn::

I bought a T-shirt and a mousepad; there are others who definitely purchased a lot more than me. :)

Right now we're on the bus on the way to Disneyland. It's definitely been a fun day, and it's not over yet...

I spent enough but definitely spent enough... But with 40% off books and a coupon how could you not shop??

Lets just say Pete was at the checkout counter for about 15 minutes! :-)

We bought almost all WDI merchandise. Only place to get that!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yesterday was absolutely amazing. There was individual things that would've been moments of a lifetime, yet all occurred on a single day. Hard to imagine anything topping yesterday!

I decided to skip breakfast this morning to line up early for rope drop, but I wanted to thank all of you for making this such a wonderful week! :) I know I'll see many of you at dinner tonight, but if you're on your way out and I don't run into you, have a safe journey home.

We are at LAX waiting for flight to SFO. Had a wonderful trip and especially enjoyed meeting all of you! Hope everyone enjoys their final days in Disneyland and safe travels to all. Hope to see you all again soon on another Adventure!!

Keith and Cathy

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Siting at LAX waiting on our (delayed) flight and going over in our minds all the incredible things we've seen and done this week. This was an amazing adventure and the people we shared it with made it even more amazing. Lucky for us, we live in Florida, so hope to meet up with you all again soon. Thanks for the wonderful memories. Safe travels home!

PS - We will never again be able to go into the haunted mansion again without thinking of you all. :)

Lisa & John

Trip of a lifetime. Everyone here helped make it so. Had our fill though. So freaking tired!

PS - We will never again be able to go into the haunted mansion again without thinking of you all. :)

That was an amazing moment.

There were so many but I can't talk about it all with out getting weepy.

Can't wait to hang out again as ya'll come visit Florida!

I'm at LAX right now just waiting for my flight. It's been a fun week, and that's in large part because of all of you. Thanks for a great trip! :)

Sitting in Chicago airport waiting for the last leg of our trip home.

Had the most amazing time with all of you. we feel like we made friends that we will see again for sure. So many great moments shared & wonderful memories made.

Awesome vacation but WOW am I tired!

I'm betting Pete spent the most.

I'd be surprised if he did in such a short time. We managed to rack up $500 and were one of the last to check out! What's scarier is I honestly couldn't tell you what was in the basket. Eek! That whole time went by so fast and we knew it was a one shot deal so went all out. My credit card company is going to love me.

Siting at LAX waiting on our (delayed) flight and going over in our minds all the incredible things we've seen and done this week. This was an amazing adventure and the people we shared it with made it even more amazing. Lucky for us, we live in Florida, so hope to meet up with you all again soon. Thanks for the wonderful memories. Safe travels home!

Lisa & John

That was so funny. The poor cast members were like "what the...." I loved the spontaneity of it. We too will be thinking of that every time we step in to haunted mansion again. Priceless memory.

That moment in Haunted Mansion was priceless. Definitely a highlight of the trip. The stretching room will never be the same. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter