2013 Dis Exclusive BackstageMagic Adventure 6/9 - 6/14/13

Safe Travels tomorrow Everyone! Our flight went smoothly. We arrived at LAX 45 minutes ahead of schedule. We had a great time exploring some beaches especially Venice (love the Venice Canals). We Checked into the hotel and roamed around Hollywood a bit. The current time in LA is 8:15pm and I'm beat. Was hoping to stay awake til at least 9 to get acclimated but that isn't going to happen tonight since I've been up since 4:45am EST. On top of that, I hardly slept at all last night. Hope you all all get some sleep tonite. See ya soon!!

Oops - I meant 15th!

12 hours and 20 minutes until our flight!
12 hours and 19 minutes 55 seconds....

Just wanted to make sure you didn't book the wrong date... No one wants to leave early!

Officially all packed and ready to rock and roll. Sleep well to you all. Those there, enjoy the day of play. Those traveling, stay safe!!!

Checking in at Cleveland airport. Boarding should be any minute. I have my black Disney shoulder bag if anyone sees me at LAX!!

Sitting at Gate 16 Orlando waiting to board our American flight. Anyone else here?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm packed and checked in for my flight tomorrow. Any time I start to get a bit impatient about time moving too slowly I just remind myself that Toni and Christine started traveling before I went to bed last night, and they are still on a plane. I hope that all of you who are there already or arriving today have a wonderful start to your trip. I'll see you tomorrow! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter