2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends: Don't Post Here- New Thread Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all my BC/YC friends!!

First day out of school for the kids and only 55 more days until our annual BC trip!! I hate to wish the summer away but this trip can't come soon enough! Been a trying year to say the least!

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Jay

Thanks for posting that picture, MickeyT. That room is one of the hidden gems at the BCV's. I have hardly ever seen anyone sitting in it, since most people only walk through it when they want to get to the villas pool. That room and the Solarium are two of the nicest places to hang out in the BC/BCV's resort. That is why I always wonder why people complain about the noisy lobby when there are these two great quiet areas to enjoy. :goodvibes

What is up with your ticker, Robyn?

2 weeks & 4 days??!!

Although as little as I feel I have done, I think I still need all that time to be ready to leave ... only 2 more days to get my "work" done. :eek:

Ticker is left from a few years ago - it just keeps turning over.

Dee posted how to fix it but I haven't had the time to do it!

It really is 2 more days!

Ticker is left from a few years ago - it just keeps turning over.

Dee posted how to fix it but I haven't had the time to do it!

It really is 2 more days!

Here, Robyn- replace what you have in your signature now with this:

Go to user CP in the upper left corner of the DIS, click on Edit Signature, copy and paste this over what you have now. That should work.

You don't have a slider or custom wording, but if you want them, let me know

{url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][img}http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/9ohgb6fw5echab5h.png[/img}[/url}

You will need to replace the front and back braces { } with brackets [ ]
in the above line of code.

Actually, I'll email the code to you that you can use.

Dee I check out of BCV on the 15th and move over to OKW until the 17th. My flight is early on the 17th so maybe we can connect on the 16th sometime... somewhere?? BC maybe? Let me know if you think we can connect!

~N

I am going to PM my cell/text info to you.

I wonder how many people I can randomly run into during our trip before my family figures out that these are planned meetings!

:rotfl2:

Here's our agenda on July 16.

Checking into BC around 11-ish.

Heading over to MK. Lunch at CHH.

Monorail over to EP in late afternoon (4-ish)

Back to BC or directly to dinner at La Hacienda at 6:30.

Let me know if any of those times/places work.

Hmmmm... We could meet up for a Margarita or Grey Goose Slushie and watch Illuminations together if that is not too late for you.

Checking in for a recap of Teena's favorite Tastykakes...

I recall chocolate kandy kakes are her preference (Bob's is peanut butter) but I am not sure we have those in our stores. We only got Tastykakes when Hostess disappeared so I don't think we have it all.

I also know she said she liked the pies, but I don't recall any specific flavors. Anyone?

I know we have the York (& other candy brand) flavored as well as some pies. The mini donuts and the sponge cakes like Twinkies. There are also Chocolate bells.

Teena ... Or anyone with insight ... Let me know!

Dee - thank you so much!
BTW - love Teena's ticker too!

Teena - two more days until I'm headed your way with a bag full of
tastycake cherry pies!

Just did my online check in for YC! 58 days to go. This trip, we're going to hit all the TS on the Boardwalk. Checking a bunch of new ones off our list...

Checking in for a recap of Teena's favorite Tastykakes...

I recall chocolate kandy kakes are her preference (Bob's is peanut butter) but I am not sure we have those in our stores. We only got Tastykakes when Hostess disappeared so I don't think we have it all.

I also know she said she liked the pies, but I don't recall any specific flavors. Anyone?

I know we have the York (& other candy brand) flavored as well as some pies. The mini donuts and the sponge cakes like Twinkies. There are also Chocolate bells.

Teena ... Or anyone with insight ... Let me know!

What a good memory on the kandy kakes!!! And Cherry Pies and Chocolate Pies are our favorites. Mini Choco donuts too.

You are so sweet to think of us!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter