2012 A Not So Scarey Merry Trip to see Mickey!!! 11-1/11-11

I preordered my photopass cd today! YAY!! I love getting to do things that make it feel like I am able to plan! I hate all the waiting!!! I also won a nice little stash of trading pins on ebay today! Gracie will have a good amount to trade and be able to keep also! I

Only about 42 days until Party dates are released and 63 until flights are released!!!

I wish I had just bit the bullet and bought it the other day… there is just so up in the air about our trip right now!! I'm hoping to do a share with some friends though!

So, it has been decided we will be driving to Disney this year. I am not totally thrilled but it is not that big of a deal at the same time. We are adding a day onto the trip so we will get there on 10-31. We will get there basically at dinner/bedtime but we will be able to start bright and early the next morning! I actually get carsick which is why I am not all "YAY we are driving", but I usually do ok as long as I prepare before hand. I am really hoping our youngest does ok. She can sometimes be less than fond of a car ride. I will pray for the best. Airfare for 5 is just TO SPENDY! I have to call and add on the extra night to the room still.

My sister in law was thinking they were not so sure they would be able to go after a few unexpected expenses, but i worked the total down to where she is in and we are all a go!!!

I am very excited for Party tickets to go on sale!!! ;)

MNSSHP tickets went on sale and dates are released!!! YAY!!! It actually really works out for us because the last party is not on 11-1! It is 11-2! So we will be driving down on 11-1 and going to the party on 11-2!!!

Now bring on the MVMCP dates and tickets!!!!

MNSSHP tickets went on sale and dates are released!!! YAY!!! It actually really works out for us because the last party is not on 11-1! It is 11-2! So we will be driving down on 11-1 and going to the party on 11-2!!!

Now bring on the MVMCP dates and tickets!!!!

Glad that works out for you being able to do MNSSHP on 11-2. Have you not seen the MVMCP dates? They were posted today too and tickets are on sale for that as well :cool1:

We are doing MNSSHP 10/18 and MVMCP 12/18! Cant wait!

Glad that works out for you being able to do MNSSHP on 11-2. Have you not seen the MVMCP dates? They were posted today too and tickets are on sale for that as well :cool1:

We are doing MNSSHP 10/18 and MVMCP 12/18! Cant wait!

I *think* we will be attending the Nov 9th MVMCP! I am excited to have SET plans! Only MVMCP we can attend is the 9th so unless we are not up for it by then that will be our plan!!!

SO since last report, we have decided to skip the MVMCP and check out the Usborne lights instead. We are also checking out on the 10th not the 11th. I am not sure what our plan is for the night of the 10th. I think it is going to be a wing it kinda thing. we may start driving home Saturday late afternoon or evening and then get a place or we could decide to stay at Disney and just get a room that night too. Or we might leave earlier Saturday and drive to the beach and get a room. It will be a long week, it totally depends on how everyone is feeling and the weather.

We got Gracie's Pocahontas costume and Kara has her Snow White dress. Jack is still up in the air as to what he wants to be. WE are going to be workign on our Mickey Tye Dye shirts in about 2 weeks. I also need to figure out autograph books. I wanted to make them but am now leaning toward just getting them there like we normally do. Kids really don't care either way. With starting school our spare time is minimal.

Until later.....

Bought my Halloween party tickets!!!!!!! YAY!! I have also started my packing. Although the packing is mostly because the summer clothes are on their way OUT of the dressers!!!

37 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO after a few mess ups everyone has their tye dye Mickey shirts all done. I am really happy with them too!!! I have gotten into my packing and getting things ready. We are down to 25 days!!! Everyone has their halloween costume. We have a Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Pocahontas and I will also be an indian! And we have orange and black tye dye mickey shirts!!

I am going to spend this week getting my lists completed so I can make sure we have everything!!! SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter