2012 A Not So Scarey Merry Trip to see Mickey!!! 11-1/11-11

sounds so fun we will be there the same time you will be but leaving earlier.
We are going 10-26- 11-2 i want to do the mnsshp too! i can't deiced if we should do 11-1 or 10-31 i just worried Halloween will be crazy day to go!

thanks for the sw flight info too!

love the pic the kids are soo cute and i love there matching outfits.

Well I heard 10-31 and 11-1 parties sold out last year. Both I am sure will be packed. I am excited to do a super early MVMCP because it should be the opposite!!! ;)

Hey! i wanted to join you because you have the exact same plan as i do but for next year 2013. I plan on 9 or 10 days with the last mnsshp and the 1st mvmcp. I hope it works out!

I'm hoping I can change HIS mind!! I think we will want it, he doesnt. I will let you know if I get him on board :thumbsup2

Can I just say that by doing a share you are getting more bang for your buck! :) I wouldn't pay the $99 for a short trip, but if I only had to pay $22.

If it helps his decision, it will only be about $22. :)

for 22 you can get lots of cool pictures at the party from what i heard the pic are great!

Well I heard 10-31 and 11-1 parties sold out last year. Both I am sure will be packed. I am excited to do a super early MVMCP because it should be the opposite!!! ;)

yeah i worried about that too i just have to decide on one and buy our tickets right away! :banana: i can't wait!

just bought my tickets today too! all booked now yeah! :goodvibes

Hey! i wanted to join you because you have the exact same plan as i do but for next year 2013. I plan on 9 or 10 days with the last mnsshp and the 1st mvmcp. I hope it works out!

I am hoping we hit both parties and the osborne lights! It has started early the last few years. I think when the parties start! I am SUPER hopeful that it all falls in place like I have it in my mind!!!

Can I just say that by doing a share you are getting more bang for your buck! :) I wouldn't pay the $99 for a short trip, but if I only had to pay $22.

:) Exactly!

I decided to go ahead and do it! This will be my little boys 1st trip and I dont want to have to be choosy about which photopass pics I want :thumbsup2

I decided to go ahead and do it! This will be my little boys 1st trip and I dont want to have to be choosy about which photopass pics I want :thumbsup2

Awesome! I know that going to th halloween parties you will want those special halloween photo pics! ;)

I AM SO EXCITED!~!!!!!

My Photopass share is set!! YAY! AND we are under 250 days.......down to 246!!! WE are moving right along!!!! I will beback hopefully this week to get some more posted about the other parks I have not hit yet! ;) My next countdown is to May when HOPEFULLY party dates will be out AND airline tickets! PLEASE let affordable flights still EXIST!!!!!!

My Photopass share is set!! YAY! AND we are under 250 days.......down to 246!!! WE are moving right along!!!! I will beback hopefully this week to get some more posted about the other parks I have not hit yet! ;) My next countdown is to May when HOPEFULLY party dates will be out AND airline tickets! PLEASE let affordable flights still EXIST!!!!!!

Yea!! Glad to hear the photopass share is set :cool1:

The photopass share is the best thing. I would never have found out about them if it weren't for the DIS. so glad i did

SO we will overview Epcot. We have some must do's here that we all love.

Soarin' - I have done it once or twice. It is cool, I am not as a big of a fan as others. DH, DS and DD love it and my MIL does too. I am sure it will be a big hit!

Test Track - We all love this one and are going to TRY and ride it at night. We tried last May but it was down when we got there. ;(

Seas With Nemo and TT w/Crush we concider this the same ride. ;) It was Jack's FAVORITE last year.

Spaceship Earth, My DD's favorite and we always ride a few times.

Mission Space, DS was a tiny bit to short last year so he will for sure be tall enough this year. He is going to love this ride space and spaceships are some of his favorite things.

Kim Possible - we tried it last year but there were like 5 other people doing the same one so it was impossible to not feel like you were just following them.

Circle of Life - we never seem to get to this. It is on our list.

Ellen's Energy Universe, never done this either, it's on the list.

Figment and the imagination area after the ride is one of the kids favs!

Innoventions and Sum of All Fears, we always seem to get to do these when someone is napping or it is raining!!! :)

Living with the Land is another favorite, of DH's! He has always loved this one!

Grand Fiesta boat ride in Mexico is another one we always do.

Malestrom freaks the kids out a little I think, we skipped it the last 2 years.

THe Countrys we normally browse, kids are to little to get into them to much and we usually are STARVING and mostly go to that part for FOOD!!!

We love the Mexico QS place, we always eat there a couple times.
Germany is a Fav or DH, he loves the Brats and the carmel store!!!
We are in the Morocco QS place last year and I really liked it. No one else was a Big fan.
We have eaten at the CHina QS place but it was not a must do again.
I LOVE the Norway Bakery!!!!
Sadly, we have never stepped in the American Adventure.....it's on the list.
We have also never been in the Canada pavilion. ;( On the list.
France is a family favorite, we love the pastries!!!
We have never been in the Japan area either. Which is crazy because it is a favorite of my hubby and kids at home. ;I.... on the list....
Also on the list in trying the fish and chips in UK. I always hear about it but we always seem to start on the other side and never get there and are still hungry.

As for food and wine festival kiosks, I am going to have to take a few months to look those over with Dh and everyone to see what we want to try. We might even make an afternoon of trying them ALL!!!

We do also love Sunshine seasons QS area. Lots of great options and GREAT desserts! WE are also going to do a dinner at Garden Grill Probably Tuesday the 6th or Wed the 7th, depending on when Christmas parties start. One of those nights we will be at the Christmas party.

We usually end up hitting Electric Umbrella once too! Nice outside patio to eat!

I also excited to see who is there for the free concerts during our trip!

SO we will overview Epcot. We have some must do's here that we all love.

Soarin' - I have done it once or twice. It is cool, I am not as a big of a fan as others. DH, DS and DD love it and my MIL does too. I am sure it will be a big hit!

Test Track - We all love this one and are going to TRY and ride it at night. We tried last May but it was down when we got there. ;(

Seas With Nemo and TT w/Crush we concider this the same ride. ;) It was Jack's FAVORITE last year.

Spaceship Earth, My DD's favorite and we always ride a few times.

Mission Space, DS was a tiny bit to short last year so he will for sure be tall enough this year. He is going to love this ride space and spaceships are some of his favorite things.

Kim Possible - we tried it last year but there were like 5 other people doing the same one so it was impossible to not feel like you were just following them.

Circle of Life - we never seem to get to this. It is on our list.

Ellen's Energy Universe, never done this either, it's on the list.

Figment and the imagination area after the ride is one of the kids favs!

Innoventions and Sum of All Fears, we always seem to get to do these when someone is napping or it is raining!!! :)

Living with the Land is another favorite, of DH's! He has always loved this one!

Grand Fiesta boat ride in Mexico is another one we always do.

Malestrom freaks the kids out a little I think, we skipped it the last 2 years.

THe Countrys we normally browse, kids are to little to get into them to much and we usually are STARVING and mostly go to that part for FOOD!!!

We love the Mexico QS place, we always eat there a couple times.
Germany is a Fav or DH, he loves the Brats and the carmel store!!!
We are in the Morocco QS place last year and I really liked it. No one else was a Big fan.
We have eaten at the CHina QS place but it was not a must do again.
I LOVE the Norway Bakery!!!!
Sadly, we have never stepped in the American Adventure.....it's on the list.
We have also never been in the Canada pavilion. ;( On the list.
France is a family favorite, we love the pastries!!!
We have never been in the Japan area either. Which is crazy because it is a favorite of my hubby and kids at home. ;I.... on the list....
Also on the list in trying the fish and chips in UK. I always hear about it but we always seem to start on the other side and never get there and are still hungry.

As for food and wine festival kiosks, I am going to have to take a few months to look those over with Dh and everyone to see what we want to try. We might even make an afternoon of trying them ALL!!!

We do also love Sunshine seasons QS area. Lots of great options and GREAT desserts! WE are also going to do a dinner at Garden Grill Probably Tuesday the 6th or Wed the 7th, depending on when Christmas parties start. One of those nights we will be at the Christmas party.

We usually end up hitting Electric Umbrella once too! Nice outside patio to eat!

I also excited to see who is there for the free concerts during our trip!

There is so much at Epcot we havent seen/done. Last time we went on TT, it kept breaking down every little bit, so the kids really want to experience it the right way...breakdown free :rotfl2:

I have a whole list of stuff I want to try for snacks (I figure thats a whole post in itself :rotfl:).

There is so much at Epcot we havent seen/done. Last time we went on TT, it kept breaking down every little bit, so the kids really want to experience it the right way...breakdown free :rotfl2:

I have a whole list of stuff I want to try for snacks (I figure thats a whole post in itself :rotfl:).

I heard TT is very cool after Dark!

I am excited about the free DDP and F&W!!!!! YAY!

I am going to do our last park overview today, Hollywood Studios!!!!!!

DHS!!!!!!!

We normally spend at least 2 days here and try to hit a EMH night. We have tried to hit rope drop twice but it is so congested that it hardly seems worth it. We get there close to time but after that first wave has gotten through. First thing is to TSM for FP's! Usually DH goes alone and we meet back up when he has them. This is a park I use the Per Park Crowd Calendar for. I DO NOT like this park when it is crowded! We have great luck with the crowd calendar. We normally skip days with Fantasmic so we have never seen it. I KNOW, this is our 5th year in a row and never seen it. Maybe we will work it in this time!!!!
There is this QS place Fairfax Faire, they have a Fairfax salad that is my FAV. I can't wait to have one!!! ;)

And Writer's Stop...CARROT CAKE COOKIE. I have Disney Dreams about this one. :)

I have tired to post about this park like 3 times and my posts get deleted or soemthing happens that I don't get done. So let me say that we love EVERYTHING in this park. Only thing we tend to skip is the Little Mermaid show. We have seen it 2 times and it is less that thrilling. My DH normally sleeps.:sad2: We have only seen the Beauty and the Beast show once. I liked it but not necessary to see it every trip. We might see it this time though, it has been a few years. We will probably skip the parade, it is a good time to ride TSM. ;) This trip we will catch Indiana Jones again too! We skipped it last time but I think the Boy will LOVE it now. He will be 5! I think he was about 3 last time.

SO that is all I am gonna say about that.

As warm weather gets closer and closer I realize I will have less and less time to plan so I really need to start getting some ducks in a row and then I will pick it back up when I can and in August/September. I am going to make myself a binder, I neer have before but I think this trip with so much going on it will be helpful! ;)

I bought 8 new trading pins for us on EBAY!!! I willprobably hit it one or two more time to pick up extras for my niece that is also going. Gracie is getting a nice little collection going!!! ;)

YAY!!!

235 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter